• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hurricane League

Status
Not open for further replies.

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
I see what you did here... lol
Username: roloox
PO name: roloox
FC:2666 1790 1532

Accepted as a Challenger! Welcome! :D

Psycho Cut

Why haven't I been added to the gym leader list yet? :(

PokemonTrainerKaden

I am currently working on the OP. Please be patient while your request is being completed.

Psycho Cut

Ok thanks :)

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master

PokemonTrainerKaden

Accepted as a challenger. Welcome!

Snivy could you please look at the forms on the front page so you know when its challenger and GL?
oh, are there know wifi gym leader spots left? because i was applying for that
Accepted as a gym leader you will be posted soon.

I would like to apply as a Gym Leader

Username: Venomous Woe
Type: Bug
PO: V-Woe
FC: none. PO Only.

accepted as a gym leader you will be posted shortly.

All Challengers may now begin their Gym Quest.

Last edited:

Venomous Woe

Master of Villany
accepted as a gym leader you will be posted shortly. All Challengers may now begin their Gym Quest.[/QUOTE said:
Coolz. :)

I hope I'm not being being too forward with this, but I took the liberty of making my own gym badge. Have a look at it and see if you want me to make more.

HurricaneLeague-InsectBadge.jpg

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Oh right... sorry zorua!

Edit: ok i see the difference now. and btw shouldn't we have a form for people who want to be in the elite four or is that like exclusive or something?

PokemonTrainerKaden

The first four challengers that beat the gyms will get spots as the E4, plus you because you helped create the league. That is the most fair way to do it.

Last edited:

PokemonTrainerKaden

Congrats Darkness. Please put it in your sig that you beat Nephos. Nephos if you could get a badge that he could put in his sig that would be great.

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
Ill get one when I get done with my clan section

PokemonTrainerKaden

Perfect. Thanks Nephos.

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
Username: TyranitarFan
Type: water
PO: my usertitle (under username)
FC: in sig
can i be e4? also, i dont have a water gym team on my ds, but i have a psychic team

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
can i be e4? also, i dont have a water gym team on my ds, but i have a psychic team

accepted. you are the 8th gym leader.

by the way to answer you questions:
The first four challengers that beat the gyms will get spots as the E4, plus you because you helped create the league. That is the most fair way to do it.

so no you can't automatically be in the elite four (or "elite 5" as i like to call it) and you don't have to have a wifi team. a PO team is fine.

PokemonTrainerKaden

As snivy has already stated E4 is for the toughest members of this league. Also if you please read rule 9 you can see that you need to type out your signiture not say "in sig" It makes our job a lot easier and the challengers challenge a lot smoother. Please change.

Status
Not open for further replies.