• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Hurricane League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Username: Remorph (gee, why is this question everywhere? I don't get it. There must be a reason for it.)
PO name: Remorph
FC: No DS compatable wifi. Sorry.

No hard feelings, but I'm going to attack the gyms like Hurricane Irene.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Username: Remorph (gee, why is this question everywhere? I don't get it. There must be a reason for it.)
PO name: Remorph
FC: No DS compatable wifi. Sorry.

No hard feelings, but I'm going to attack the gyms like Hurricane Irene.

I wouldn't expect anything less.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
If you don't have a xat chat, maybe you could add one. That way, if a gym leader is online, there is no searching for online gym leaders.

PokemonTrainerKaden

We already have one.

aswertyuiol

Cold turkey.
Hi can i register as a E4?
Username: aswerty
Type: Pshycic
PO: none
FC: 2236-8079-0738 (BW only)

snivyoshawottlvr

Glaceon Master
Hi can i register as a E4?
Username: aswerty
Type: Pshycic
PO: none
FC: 2236-8079-0738 (BW only)

hey aswerty. according to zorua you have to defeat all of the 8 gyms before you can become an elite four but then again he might have changed that rule so wait till he is on, then VM him.

PokemonTrainerKaden

@ TyranitarFan. I have stated before that you are water gym leader while IZ is water E4. If you wish to be E4 then you have every right to challenge him to a match for the title but as I have stated before...HE is water E4. You, are water gym leader.

Oh and SuicuneScale welcome to the league. You may begin your challenge.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Challenger Approaching!

Username: OrbrunnerX
PO name: [BA] Orbrunner
FC: None, sorry.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Username : Lance the champ
PO : None
FC : 3353 4029 0107