• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hybrid/Scientist War~help and such

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
All right you guys, here's the skinny in the RPG cafe.

1. No flaming.

for now that's the only rule. Anywyas, I was thinking about the "safe" books, and does anyone have any ideas for the "safe" books? The only one i can think of right now is Romeo and Juliet. ANy sugestions?

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Yeah, as long as they don't have to do with Hoenn or Johto. Like say if we put the book Hoot (very good book) into Pokemon perspectives, it would probably be in Johto because of the little burrowing owls, or now Hoothoots, that live there. So that book would be unsafe.

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
ok...how about The Warriors? its a VERY GOOD series about cats that live in the wild and they talk and they have seperate tribes.....the cats could be meowth or persian! THEY ARE THE BEST BOOKS!!!!

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
As long as they glorify Kanto and put down the other regions the scientists like it. They love to brainwash the hybrids into thinking that they're the only right people on the face of this planet.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
The only problem with that is the betrayal part. Wouldn't want anyone to get any ideas now, would we? XP Hmmm, "My Life" in Pokemon perspective might be useful, but disturbing and possibly illeagal...

Russian May

I'm thinking abut the book... Er... Can we make some imaginary books? Like "The achievments of Kantos scientists"? That would be totally save...

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Yes we could, the scientists would totally flip over that. They'd be like: OMG! IT'S US! WE'RE SO FLIPPIN SPECIALER THEN EVERYONE ELSE! seriously, they're dumbuts like that

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
"The Bloody Wars of Evil and the Heros in Science". Torkie found this one in the trash, and would like to request that it be a schooling book. ;)

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
The scientists would love that. They're jumping up and down in joy right here.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
They love this: they're dancing in joy. I think we've got this part down. Now... let's do... "safe" music. I say that some safe music is Motzart *dances to corny rendition of Motzart*

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Ok.....umm....(~thinks real hard~).....how about a mantra that the scientists have to play every day that goes..the scientists will rule the world..the scientists will rule the world...ect.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Yeah... it could be like a war fanfare kind of thing. They'd be all like: it's time for the morning announcements! And instead of like the pledge of alligence, it would be the Scientific Fan-fare of Sciencness.

EDIT: HERE'S THE RPG! THIS IS IMPORTENT HENCE THE CAPITAL LETERS! LINKIE: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=3262560#post3262560

tomarrow I'll post a list of floors and locations for everything so everyone knows.

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Sorry for double posting but this is VERY IMPORTANT: this is the slight floor plan for the hotel.

Basement: in the basement there is first the gym; then a small game room, complete with rock wall; various training rooms, one for each Pokemon type; the electrical room (where the electric controls are); and the "breeding" room, (aka where they inject the people with DNA and breed the pokemon hybrids).

ground floor, aka floor #1: This is where the main lobby is located. In the main lobby, everyone checks in every morning or calls in sick. The secretary is a Flareon hybrid, her name is Merideth. She's not very nice though. There's also the former gift shop, which is now the library where the hybrids can check out the safe books. THe storage room in the back contains some "evil" books though. There's also the cafeteria, where all of the hybrids eat, and the swimming pool.

2nd floor: This is where all of the scientists live. They live in the former suits of the hotel, so they're much fancier then all of the other rooms. There's only one rule: no hybrids allowed!

3rd floor: this is where the grass hybrids live. It's just hotel rooms, there's nothing special about it beisdes the many flowers that are kept there in the "greenhouse" room. It used to be a bathroom ;)

4th floor: The water hybrid floor. Some of the rooms contain large tanks for the Pokemon hybrids to live in, but the human hybrids have regular beds. There's a small pool on this floor, and the walls and everything on it is waterproof.

5th floor: The psychic hybrid floor. All of the psychic hybrids live here, just like any normal person would. You cannot teleport anywhere from this floor, but you can to this floor.

6th floor: fire hybrid floor. Everything on this floor is fireproof and they even used fireproof paint. The heat is kept on high on this floor for the hybrids to remain comfortable.

7th floor: the dark and ghost hybrid floor. The walls are made of brick so that the ghosts can't pass through them. There's nothing else special about this floor.

8th floor: the fighting floor. All of the fighting hybrids live here. There's a small training room in addition to the ones in the basement. THe walls are very thick so that they can't break through them.

9th floor: the ice floor. IN contrast to the fire floor, this floor is kept below freezing all of the time. seriously. There's also a mini ice rink and the walls are waterproof.

10th floor: the ground/rock type floor. THe floors here are reinforced since most rock types are very heavy. Everything here is dim and cave like, so a few Zubat hybrids and other cave dwelers live here as well. Each room is a cave instead of a regular room. There's also a small rock wall at the end of this floor.

11th floor: the flying floor. All of the flying hybrids live here. The celings are extra high to provide flying space. There are also nests instead of beds so that they can sleep comfotabley.

12th floor: the normal type floor. What can I say about this floor? It's just well, normal.

13th floor: the electric type floor. Everything in here does not conduct electricity and there are quite a few lightening rods.

14th floor: the poison type floor. ON the left side of the hall are the "special" hybrids, that are loved and adored by the scientists above the others. Like Napolean the scientists say: All Pokemon are equal, but some are equaler than others. On the rights side of the hall, we have our poison friends.

penthouse: this is where the head scientist lives. And there's one major rule: no hybrids or low paying scientists allowed! and that's final!

So that's basicly it. Some other small areas like laundry rooms and bathrooms are on every floor, so that we can go of course!

Last edited:

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
I'm a poison type. What floor am I on? If my character can even be classified to a floor. I just have some special room somewhere, so... where is that?

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OH. I knew i forgot something. Poison types shall be put on floor... 14. it's in between floor 13 and the penthouse. Also "special" hybrids live on the left side of the hall, poison on the right.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Torkie would sleep where? (I forgot to mention that he also takes the time that isn't used to sort garbage as a janitor. Sorry.) After all, he needs to be somewhere, but not with the fighters...