• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hybrid/Scientist War~help and such

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
Make sure he gives the Scientists what's coming to them while he stays behind!

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
With Charity watching over him? I don't know. The scientists stay clear of Torkie after the cone shattering incident. And he can't induce violence, he has already explained that. I think he will be kept plenty busy cleaning up the sick hybrids'...erm... messes. -_-;

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Okay, I'm making groups for the park. Any special requests for who wants to be with who?

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Sure. Lemme get the stuff and then I'll put a list up after I edit

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Sure. I'm gonna go into the RPG and pick people for groups. If you don't like your group then tell me. If you have 2 characters I'm going to seperate them, just to be fair and stuff.

EDIT:

Group 1:
Lilly (Me)
Saki (Sakura16)
Emera (Russian May)
Tropi (Crystal-Zephyr)

Group 2:
Damian (Joshi)
Gina (NPC)
Samantha (Lengendary Suicine Girl of Pokemon)
Count Crobat (May Lover)

Group 3:
Kassie (ex-ty)
Raiou (NPC by me)
Jazelle (InnerFlame)
Milo (Fleeka)
Mokey (ex-ty)

Group 4:
Barak (Innerflame)
Kim (Crystal-Zephyr)
Ryan (Legendary Suicine Girl of Pokemon)
Tanner (Patchiiru)

Group 5:
Beauty (Crystal-Zephyr)
Kenny (Mawile XD)
Dante (Tyrant99)
Laurie (NPC by me)

Group 6:
Zalman (Diljabar)
Espeo (Crystal-Zephyr)
Essence (Cipher Admin Lovrina)
Valerie (cdra)

Group 7:
Sooz (ohemgee411)
Sarah (Latios)
Mike (Dex)
Jack (Mewfanforlife)

Group 8:
Tiny (Joshi)
Amber (Cipher Admin Lovrina)
Lyra (Wallace sootopolice lover)
Santiago (Dark FAn 92)

IF you have any problems, just post and I can still change. One group has 5, but that's okay I guess.

Last edited:

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
Shouldn't Valerie be with Zalman since she has a crush on him and vice-versa (although Valerie is more expressive of it)?

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Ack! Ryan is going to be heart broken! (Ok thats a joke)
Ryan: Sure it is...
Samantha: Shut up Ryan!
Ryan: Fine...

Family fued... tipical! Any way when are we going to the park?

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
My characters have been split apart...*weep weep* don't worry about them though they will be just fine as long as Mawile character Kairou isn't with them but even if he was I wouldn't go aganist you... where is Kairou anyway, did you forget him?

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Thanks Innerflame, I forgot Kairou. I'll add him in in place of the Zangoose/Seviper person. There are technicly more then 8 groups, the rest are just NPCs that anyone can control, it doesn't matter. Diljabar and cdra, I'll put you guys together then.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Sorry for double posting, but this is important. Are there any rides that groups would like to ride first? Because I'll be making scheduals for each groups soon. Thanks.

Cipher Admin Lovrina

...I forgot. O.O;
Hold on...Essence and Amber can't be seperated. Essence is afraid of stranges, which means that she can't be with other people. Amber has to set things straight with Essence, because Essence doesn't listen to a lot of the things that people say. Essence is too embarresed to ask anyone else. So they have to be together. Do you mind to re-group them? Thanks.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Kairou is angry that you forgot him. Kairou is scary when angry. Kairou asks that it doesn't happen again, or else. :p

Anyway, thanks for making a list. Wait a sec. Who's the Zangoose/Seviper person? *sweatdrops*

Kairou: What just happened? Was I forgotten?

Actually, what if Kairou didn't have a group? He's a Captain for the scientists. Maybe he could, *gasp* lead one. He could do some VERY mean stuff.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
The seviper/Zangoose was an NPC that I made up. He got better and is out of the infirmary. He is slightly emo because his two halves keep trying to er... destroy each other. -_-;

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Yeah, you're character has to talk to or do something to Barak because otherwise he wouldn't interact with him... that just how he is. The only reason he talked to Samantha was because Jazzelle kind of pushed him into it.

Also I have a huge writer'a block that I just can't seem to find a way around it...