• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hybrid/Scientist War~help and such

Mawile XD

ello thar
I still don't see Kairou in a group. :( Sorry.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Sorry Mawile, I haven't been on all weekend. I'll put him in unless you wanna be a leader.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Okay, he can be a group's leader. Any particular group you wanted to lead?

Mawile XD

ello thar
Eh. Group Eight. Kairou kinda needs to be a leader, because theres no way he'd go on a water slide, being partly Fire type.

Patchiiru

Always Friends
Hi guys, I guess this is my first time in the HSW Cafe. So, what group are Night Avenger and I?

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Hey guys, the RPG's on hold until June twenty-sixth. I'm going on vacation to Dayotona Beach and won't have access to a computer until then. Thanks for understanding. You can post up until Thursday night, Eastern Time, but after that is off limits. Kay?

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
Darn, that makes me wish I still lived in Orlando! *sigh* I miss Orlando…

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Hey you guys, I finally figured out a well easier for me to explain way to explain the whole Flashback thing. If you've ever seen Charmed, you'll know that Pheobe has the power of premonition (having visions of the future/present/past), which is triggered when she touches certain items. Well, with the hybrids it's sort of like that, but theirs can also be triggered by words or names or even someone's actions. If this just made you more confused, ignore it.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
No, Raiou came back. it was actually part of the origional plan, which was altered when I was on vacation because I thought of the greatest scene- but I can't tell you that. *waggles finger playfully* Everything's going according to plan at the moment, even if I didn't expect you guys to not follow him. I did expect the doubt though. *realises somethign* hey I'm spilling my plans here! You guys don't wanna know the end yet! Oh yeah, and does my new explination help at all?

Tyrant99

A Random Person
the hybrids who are fighting for the scientists, I think they would after helping the fallen and injured hybrids on their side and restraining and tieing up captured hybrids, I suppose they would send out a search party to locate the hybrids that got away and after that they would strike.

well this is what I think they would do.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Something tells me that Torkie is going to be stuck either with the job as a spy/nurse aid or a spy/janitor. XD. "Torkie, can you get this?" "Torkie, can you clean that?" "Torkie, can you lift these?" "Torkie, can you find those?"

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Don't worry Torkie, I'm coming to save you! I didn't know you were back, I guess I should talk to you, It's just I've been really busy with marching band and such... *sigh* I just don't have enough time in the day. But we're still going full speed ahead, even when I do have inactive periods of like three days. Sorry about that. Glad to hear the Charmed thing helped everyone. Well, we're going to get moving soon, just waiting for Lilly and Zalman to save the hybrids that got captured/left behind.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Out of curiousity, is Bill the Pokemaniac in this RPG? He seems to have some area of expertise in the area of DNA experiments...

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Legendary Suicune Girl of Pokémon said:
What happens to the hybrids that are fighting for the scientists? I'm confused
Sorry it took me so long to get to this. *sighs* busy. Anyways, the hybrids fighting for the scientists were either taken back to the Rebel camp accidentally or went back to the lab to "question" Or "torture" ,depending on your character, the Rebels taht were captured.