• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hybrid/Scientist War~ let the battle of trust begin!

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I fell to the ground unsurely as the elevator suddenly jerked to a stop, rocking madly. A bell rang, it reminded me of my alarm clock. I stood up shakily as Monkey announced he was leaving. He climbed out of the emergancy hatch in the celing, and was gone.

I thought about what i could do. I could climb out into the shaft like Monkey had, but I wasn't much of a climber, this wasn't rock climbing after all. I could sceam for help, but I don't know if anyone would hear me. So I went to my last resort: teleporting. It took a lot out of me, but I had to try, or be stuck in this goddam elevator all day. I put my fingertips to my temples, where I could feel my heart beating faintly. I calmed myself down, taking slow deep breathes and closed my eyes, concentraiting on the hallway I had come from, picturing it in my mind. I opened my eyes and I was back up in the hall, the Stantler boy was staring wide eyed at the Gardevoir girl on the ground.

I wondered why she was on the ground so I looked around for the reason: the huge golden titanium doors were open! She must have opened them with her psychic powers. I wondered suddenly: could I use recover on her? I had just done it to myself so that I wouldn't collapse on the floor like she had. I slowly put my shaking hands over her barley concious body and closed my eyes; thinking only of helping this girl. I felt energy flow into my hands and from there off into space. I opened my mind just enough to touch her conciousness and directed the energy towards her mind hoping that she'd recieve it.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
*It's Mokey by the way*

Mokey had begun climbing the shaft and soon reached the door he had originally gone through. He was shocked when he saw the Espeon girl again. He climbed through the door shakily. "How did you get out of there? I had to climb but i have no idea how you got here."

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I glanced over at *MOkey*, but kept my mind linked with the Gardevoir girl's.

"I teleported," I said simply, pushing more energy towards her. Again I found myself wondering at the wrong time: where did I come from? I began to feel tired suddenly and felt something distasteful in my mouth. Suddenly I realized: I was going to throw up. I stood up shakily and sprinted down the hallway, my feet slipping on the faded flowery carpet and pushed through the wooden door into the girl's bathroom. I ran into a stall, closing the door and locking the small silvery lock.

After I'd uh... done my buisness I looked down into the toilet water at my reflection. It was as though a trigger in my mind had been pulled and I was sucked into a flashback.

~flashback~

Loud noises were all around me as I navigated my way through an unfamiliar house, yet it was so familiar. I was looking for someone, but I didn't know who.

"Dave!" I heard my voice, but it was so different. A boy turned and looked at me, "Lil! You want some booze?" he asked me with a laugh.

"But Dave, my mom would-" I started, but Dave cut me off.

"You're such a mommy's girl. Take a chance," He said, handing me a plastic cup. His hand was hot and sweaty on mine and his breath smelled atrocious. Despite myself I took a sip, the liquid tasted bad but good at the same time.

The rest of the party was a blur: sweaty hands touching my arm, voices slurring through my ears, the disgusting drink sliding down my throat, and Dave, his lips pressed against mine. Eventually I found myself staring at a toilet full of puke, my mouth full of the distasteful taste of puke.

"Come on Lilly, it was only one," Dave whined, his breathe hot in my ear.

"But Dave," I croaked slowly, sure that more puke would come if I talked, "It tasted so bad," I was aware of my voice cracking slightly. I looked down at the toilet again and saw the face of a girl: she had teary green eyes and tear stained cheeks, framed with whisps of red hair.

~end flashback~

As I store at my own reflection in the toilet I wondered: who was she? And who was Dave? I reached over and pulled the silver handle, it was cool on my sweaty skin. As I watched my own reflection swirl away in the loud noises of gurgling water I knew that I couldn't have just pulled that out of thin air. I didn't know what it was, but it seemed important.

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Mokey watched as she ran off. "I wonder what's wrong with her. I better get off to train." Mokey ran off on all fours.

Down the stairs Kassie was stepping out of her room. Her headaches were becoming more frequint lately. Even though she sided with the scientists she was unable to know of her past life. Several visions came to her but all from mind reading whilst dreaming. One boy had started with three pokemon but were taken from him when he came here. The three pokemon still waited for him to return after a year. The three pokemon were Aipom, Mankey and Primape. The trainer was even given DNA of one of the three. She ran down the stairs to run into Mokey who knocked her over. He stopped soon after. "Sorry about that miss."

"It's ok Mokey." Kassie said hiding her anger.

"How do you know my name?"

"I'm a psychic. DNA fused with Alakazam. You must be the newbie trainer. I'm heading down there now to have a sparring match. How would you like to be my opponent?"

"Sure miss."

"Just call me Kassie."

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
I groaned as the computer alerted me that the hybrids had escaped the elavator. I guess I had to take care of things myself.

I walked down to the family bathroom, where the rebel's meeting was to be held. Then I took out a device with many buttons. I pressed one, and the jewl on my cane came off. I pressed another button, causing a laser blaster to come out of my cane. I pressed a final button, and the laser blasted a toilet. I continued this until the bathroom was floded. Satasfied, I left.

I reached the lobby, and walked to the secretary.
"Hello, Merideth."
"What do you want?"
"That's what do you want, sir. The bathrooms are flooded. Alert the janitor."
"Fine, but why were you in the family bathroom? Don't you have one in your apartment?"
"That's none of your concern" I said, and then I turned and left.

Fleeka

1 b3 73h 1337
Milo walked into the lobby as his Personal Organizer went off, he had turned down a computer within the first week simply stating that 'If someone needs help and emails me, I may be too late', He quickly read the message on the screen and made a mental note to go there straight after he'd got out his favorite book. He went into the library and checked out the hungry caterpie, eager to read it for what seemed like the millionth time.

Last edited:

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Down in the gym arena Mokey and Kassie were both ready to start. "Lets begin." Mokey said as he threw himself as the scientist. She easily dodged but Mokey tripped her over with his tail.

"Not bad for a monkey boy. I'll make you a deal. Defeat me and i'll allow you to have some Aipom DNA in you to give you a hand on your tail. How does that sound."

"Fine but lets carry on." Again he launched himself only this time Kassie grabbed his tail and swung him into the wall. He quickly bounced off the wall using his feet to hurtle himself directly at Kassie. He moved to fast for her to dodge and she was knocked back against the wall. Her eyes began to glow blue as Mokey began to be lifted into the air. A voice began to be heard from what seemed like no-where.

"Kassie! Stop this right now and return to the lab right now." Her eyes returned to normal.

"This isn't over monkey boy." Her eyes turned purple this time as she vanished into thin air. Mokey knew she has used a teleport.

"Ok." Mokey walked over to an intercom that linked to every hall way. "Any new commers please report to the lower gym for combat practise."

*By that i mean newly created hybrids not new sign ups*

Last edited:

Fleeka

1 b3 73h 1337
Milo heard a strange voice over the intercom and then linked it to this cool looking primate hybrid he had seen walking around. He felt obliged to go help and to see if he knew anything about the mysterious email. He quickly ran over to the stairs and skidded down them almost dropping his book. He managed to catch it in time using some vines, knowing the library would kill him if he lost it, but then fell down the stairs himself, through the doors into the training arena at Mokeys feet "hi"

Last edited:

TheTurquoiseTauros!

This is bull crap!!!
Justin watched in amazement as the girl with the long green hair use her mind to try to help the people traped in the elevator."Here, I can help you"Justin said and he sent all his power to the girl.

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
Slowly opening her eyes, Saki sat up. "My energy has returned? But how?" She then turns around to see Justin smiling at her. "Thank you." Was all Saki said as she stood up. She then turned on her heel and walked away from Justin.

I'm going to be late! Why am I so gulible when people are in trouble?
If H.S. knew what I did...wasting my energy like that...Oh, Maybe if I can get there on time he won't have to know.
Saki thought speeding up a bit.

She then decided to use the stairs to get to her destination. Going up and up and up past all the dorms until she reached the lab she was working in for today."Sorry if I'm late." She said as she walked over to her drawing station.
"Quite alright. Now remember we need the details to be perfect and this has to be finished by Friday. Understood?" the scientist said.
"Understood." Saki replied as she picked up her pencil to begin drawing the blueprints.

"Any new commers please report to the lower gym for combat practise," I looked up at the intercom when I heard these words.

"Well, I was just made not to long ago, so I guess that includes me," I thought. Since I had nothing to do at the moment, I decided to go. However, I didn't know where the pratice room was, so I started walking.

~In the pratice room~
"Hey, is this the pratice room?" I asked, walking into the room. I knew it was, but I was seeing in anybody's voice matched with the one on the intercom.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: guys, just remember, there is no rebellion yet, there will be after the meeting.

BIC:

I sat up blearily in front of the flushing porcelin bowl, wondering what to do now. It wasn't too late to go rock climbing, I'd just have to walk down about 6 flights of stairs. Great. I heard the intercom flicker on. It started to talk.

First it said, "Any newcomers please report to the gym for combat practice. Thank you. It is now 8:00 a.m. That means it's time for the announcements! It has become apparent that there was a threatening e-mail sent out to all of you. It is fake, please ignore it," The voice continued blandly, "The water hybrid pool will be closed today from 7:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. for cleaining. The elevators have been broken, we are in desperate need of a mechanic. Please do not approach him/her for any reason whatsoever. That's all the announcements and now it's time for our anthem!" the voice crackled excitedly as a few bouncy beats began to play.

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
After listening to the morning anoucements and the anthem the two scientists that were with Saki left the room for some important meeting. "They say that email was a fake..., but if it truely was a fake why would they anouce it if they weren't worried about it? Somethings not right here. I'm going to that meeting." Saki said with confidence as she placed her pencil down.

"Maybe I should explore a little to see what they're so worried about. Why would they care if a stupid email like that came around?" She said as she walked over to one of the many table in the room. It had vials, glass bowls and test tubes in little metal racks and shelves all over it. "Hmm not gonna find anything here." Saki then moved on to the scientist's desks. Flipping throught the many pages she stopped at one that interested her.

Memo

We need four more test subjects for the triple project. Two pokemon and two humans. Try and get two teenage humans if possible. And two of the rare pokemon. Any suggestions for this project are to be sent back to me, including inforamtion about locations.

H.S.

It was cleary an email that had been sent to all of the scientist and printed off of a computer. "Is this another joke email? Maybe one that the scientists caught? Yeah that's all this is...but just to be safe I think I'll take it with me. They won't miss it, especially if it's just a joke." Saki quickly folded the email and slid it into a iner pocket in her shirt.

She then walked back to her drawing table to finished off the blueprints.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
After the experment was done, Samantha left for her room. When she listened to the announcements, she realized that she hadn't checked her E-mail.

"The announcements said to ignore the E-mail, might as well check it any way." Samantha said, walking past the gym. She would have to walk up to the next level, to get to her room.
At last getting to her room Samantha checked the E-mail, one of the scientists had been on there. He had deleted the E-mail.

"Well I have no more work to do...." she said, her work was done. Only thing she could do was a little practice. Slowly Samantha formed a small fire ball in her hand, and fireing at a target on the wall. Samantha did this for about twenty minutes.

"Ding!" Her computer rang, she had gotten a new E-mail.

"Uhg... I'll check it later." Samantha said, trying to find a position on the 'bed', where her wings and tail wouldn't get in the way.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
"Hey someone, help me down" exclaimed a voice it was Beedrill/Venomoth hybrid stuck on the wall by flypaper. He struggled to get free by his wings and legs were stuck to it. But the slowly a Raichu/Flaaffy mixed creature walked with a mop in his paws and in dragging a bucket with his tail. He stopped and looked up that the tangle bug and smile spread across his face. "You!!! You’re the one who got me stuck here!!!"

The Raichu Hybrid didn't say anything; he just walked into the end and pick up a yellow sign that was leaning against of the wall. He set up so it easy to read 'Do not enter wet floor.'

"Did I forget to put this sign up again" the Raichu spoke loudly, "My bad... the floor all dirty again I better clean it up." He dunked the mop in the bucket and began to clean the mess starting from the where the insect hybrid was stuck and back up down the hall inspecting the spotless floor he start back down the hall.

"Wait!!! GET ME DOWN!!!" He shouted struggling to get free but he was as stuck as even.

"Sorry the floor all water beside I'm just a weak ugly fat hybrid creature remember." He stated it tauntingly and didn't even look back.

The Venomoth creature shouted saying something about he would get him back. As for the Raichu/Flaaffy hybrid he just happily continued the empty hallway that one event just made his day... well unless until he had to clean something he sighed. A pink Castform leading a bunch hybrids that he never been seen around here before in the arena. Pointing the different battle zone for the different creature she noticed the Raichu and flew over.

"Hello Barak" she spoke loudly with cheerfulness, "Cleaning the basement floors, I was just guiding the new hybrids to the training area, they just seem to come out of nowhere you know, I just wonder why all of them seem so old instead of young, it curious isn't it?" smile widely and Barak nodded he too wonders that but he had other thing to think of.

"Jazzelle... or you doing anything later?" he wondered as he look at the glad pokemon every time he was around her he had a strange feeling... a feeling he just can describe.

"I'll probably won't, but come on less going into the arena and watch newsiest members of are family train!" Jazzelle took Barak's tail between her teeth and pulled him inside. As he watch a Mankey human hybrid standing there ready to train whoever, rolled he knew that the battle was already favoring the monkey. Jazzelle on the other anxiously waited for the battle to begin she knew it would be exciting and couldn’t help to grin.

Last edited:

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
"Might as well watch the newbe training... I've got nothing else to do at the moment." Samantha said grabbing a apple out of the bag of fruits she kept just in case. She hadn't been able to sleep so Samantha just slowly walked down the stairs.

"GET ME DOWN!" A voice cried, a Venamoth hybrid. Samantha as you should all know wasn't a Pokemon liker, but she couldn't remember.

"Ugh, fine." Samantha said flying up to free it of the trap. Samantha watched as the creature just flew off not even saying thank you. "Your welcome!" Samantha angerly added. The training was just starting as she took a seet near a Raichu Flaffy hybrid. A Manky hybrid and a Castform were on the stage, both ready for what was about to come.

"To bad my training is scheduled for next week.... I'd love to be in a battle right now." Samantha exclaimed just loud enough for the hybrid beside her to hear. She looked at the Hybrid, then at the two in the spotlight.

Ooc: I like inter fearing!

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Mokey watched as the two hybrids walked in. "Ok. I'm guessing your here because of the training. That's my job around here; to train the hybrids. First of all i want you to find a single item on each of the floors. And what a good time for the lifts to become inactive. There will be a gem stone with a symbol on each. They look like this." He held two peices of paper up. One was just a circle inside a circle and the other was a square on top of another standing on one of it's corners. "These can be found on the first floor. After you find the gem you leave it where it is and take the paper next to it. Got it? Now go." Mokey sent them on the first training lesson.

Fleeka

1 b3 73h 1337
"glad to help!" milo got up and ran up the stairs into the main lobby and headed straight for the cafeteria, thinking he'd seen one of those symbols in there earlier

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I ran down the flights of stairs, which is loads easier then it sounds. I pushed open the door that said basement, the dusty metal stick was slick in my hands. It was apparent that no one had used the stairs in a while, not when our parents had installed such nice elevators for us. I headed into the door that was labled Girls Locker Room.

Inside there were walls of pink lockers, each complete with a silver nameplate and various shoe scuffs. I walked over to the one labled: Project Lillian Espeon. That's me, just like always. I spun the dial: 11, 01, 25 and pulled the silver handle. It didn't open, instead scratching my fingers roughly. I hated that, my locker was retarded. Then I had an idea.

"I wonder..." I said quietly to myself, causing a nearby Mudkip/Vaporeon hybrid to look inquisitivly at me, but continue out the door into the pool. I put my fingers on my temples, right where I could feel my heartbeat. I closed my eyes; imagining the locker dial turning to the correct numbers. I heard a click. I opened my eyes and tentitivly pulled on the silver handle. It opened, hitting the locker next to mine with a loud bang. I pulled out the red helmet that had huge holes in the ears for my big ears. I slid it on, carefully slipping each of my large ears through the slits. I then pulled out my harness, wrapping it around my waste and clipping the big black clips around my legs. I then walked out to the large rock climbing wall and clipped on a bungie cord, just in case i fell.

I climbed up the rough wall, I loved to feel the roughness of the plastic grips on my hands. When I reached the top I pulled myself over the edge and gazed out the window. My secret window. I'd found it when I was only 10, the day after I lost my memories. I'd gazed out at the same ocean sunrise, wondering why I'd never bothered to look at it before, and feeling a pang of sadness rise up into my heart. I felt that same pang now, just as I did every day, sitting up there weighed down in gear.

Why did it seem so familiar? I wondered to myself. I wish I knew, but the only thing I could do was look out and watch the sunrise, wishing that I was there.

Fleeka

1 b3 73h 1337
Milo skidded into the canteen, knocking into a machamp hybrid that was about twice his size "Uh Oh" He muttered as the machamp Hybrid turned his way
"Did you just knock me?" he enquired
"yes.....I'm incredibly sorry!"
"You will be." He picked up milo by the neck and held him about a foot off the ground