• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hybrid/Scientist War~ let the battle of trust begin!

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
OOC: I won't be back untill the 28th. Please excuse me. Thanks!

Thank you,
♥FW♥

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: FW, you're excused. Where is everybody?!
BIC:

Izabell the Pidgeotto hybrid smashed a small Umbreon hybrid against the wall, "Where are they you little b*tch?!" she demanded, talon-like hands dangerously close to the little girl's neck.

"I-" the girl started, choking on her tears, "I don't know!" she sobbed.

"Liar," Izabell hissed, pushing her talons into the girl's neck. Izabell was flung backwards by a Psychic attack. The Umbreon girl looked up with tears in her red eyes.

"Thank you," she choked out, running down the hall.

I stepped out of the elevator, my hand thrust out at Izabell. I pushed the girl into the elevator, on it's way down. She was the fourth one I'd saved, going down only two floors. It was a good sign- some hybrids were escaping. All hope was not lost.

"Izabell!" I yelled, remembering the neighbor who'd slammed me against the wall in a similar way. That Flashback had been a particularly old one, the red-head was only about seven. "What did you do to her? You coward!" I hissed through my tightly clenched teeth.

Izabell stood up, narrowing her eyes at me, "I was trying to get information from her," she growled, ruffling the feathers on her wings in iritation, "But now that you're here," she paused, laughing evily, "I don't have to," she lunged at me, feathers flying everywhere. she landed on me, kicking her shoe in my face. I kicked my feet into her stomach, since I'd been knocked backwards and she went flying over my head, landing on a recycling bin. Cans clattered everywhere. Torkie would be so upset.

"It's not too late Iz," I said quietly, looking at her. She store at me quizzicly, caught off guard for a split second.

"What do you mean traitor?" she asked, trying to sound scary, but her voice had changed. It was a subtle change, barely noticeable, but I noticed it.

"I mean, you don't have to think of killing others as a way out. Why don't you join us? You'll be free," I said quietly, thinking deeply to find the right words.

She glared at me, "I don't want to be free! I just want you stupid people to leave me alone!" she yelled, slamming her fists into the wall.

"You don't have to come with us once you're out of here, you can simply leave. And then you will be alone," I said, praying that Raiou would let her leave if she came.

"No!" Iz yelled, trying to wrench her long talons out of the wall, where they'd been wedged in, "You're lying! I'll never be alone, that's just what you want me to think!" she growled through a clenched beak.

"Suit yourself," I said. I shot the hyper beam I'd been charging up behind my back at her, and she tumbled to the ground in an unconcious heap of feathers. I jogged back the the elevator, hitting the two button. "Let's keep moving," I said to Zalman and the refugees, as the elevator lurched downward, leading us to more hybrids.

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
OOC: I'm still here! just waiting for a good time to post. We've lost a lot of members...Is everyone on vacation?

Raiou seemed fine, but I was still worried. I picked up some long leaves as I walked back to the Azuril hybrid. If everyone was too busy to help I would have to do this on my own. Though I knew I couldn't.

"Are you okay? Sorry it took so long." I said dipping the leaves in the water.
I took the biggest leaf out of the ones that I had picked, and began to clean her wounds.

I placed the Azuril hybrid in the water and used the leaf like a cloth. I saw the Azuril flinch for a second as it got used to the water going into it's body through the cuts.

When I pulled it out of the water I took the wet leaves and placed them on her cuts.THe bleeding had stopped so that was good. The leaves would just keep her cuts from getting infected for now.

The Azuril gave me a weak smile and waddled off to sit under a tree. The next one was a Vaporeon hybrid. "Hello there, now what's wrong with you?" I asked picking up it's limp body.

Then in a split second the Hybrid looked up at me and smirked. "Die, traitor!" it yelled sending a Hydro pump attack at me. One of my weaknesses. I wasn't very good against elemental types.

Another one from the other side?! Man we weren't very careful when we brought the injured back.

The attack hit me straight on knocking me onto my back. Then the Vaporeon hybrid tackled me and pushed me down into the lake. It held me under water as I kicked and tried to use a pyschic attack, but I couldn't concetrate.

Soon I couldn't breathe and my vision was getting blurry. I tried to scream, but it just amounted to a bunch of bubbles. Finally knowing there was know way out, I let the darkness over come me....

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Jazzelle gasped hidden in the trees as the Vaporeon that had beaten her to the rebelling hybrids, and had pushed a Gardevoir and human mixed one into the lake. As bubbles rapidly shot up and slowly began faded the Castform bowed her head in prayer. As she did so she saw the Zigzagoon hybrid she was pair up with bolt out pass the water fox and dive into the water. She couldn't believe that he had done that... risking his life to save one that had betrayed the scientist's way. All eyes was on the water as it slowly settled becoming calm before the two beings reappear and the Gardevoir was quickly dragged onto the land. The Zigzagoon quickly began to try to get the water out of the psychic pokemon. It didn't seem to works as she still was not breathing. The Vaporeon smirked happily as if she had a won victory over the rebel hybrids. Suddenly the Gardevoir coughed and releasing the water that had made its way into her lungs. The water fox turned angry.

"Who side are you on, Zero" the Vaporeon hybrid called him by his name.

"I'm... on the... Scientist's side..." He nervously stated, "But I just can't watch as you try to murder these hybrids. The may have abandon the family but they are still part of it and have the right to live" He stood tall and looked into the blue hybrid eyes.

"That has nothing to do with it" it chuckled loudly at the Zigzagoon answered. "If it was any one of these other traitors you would have let them died... The only reason you saved that one is because you had a crush on her ever since you saw her." Zero gasped, he never told anyone that before...

"T-that's... that's no true... you don't know anything about me!!!" He growled his eyes burned with anger as the hybrid looked so smug at him.

"But I do, I know everything about you... like you are about to die protecting that traitor there!" The Vaporeon shot out an Ice Beam that hit Zero square in the chest pushing him back to the lake edge.

It opened its mouth once again firing the same attack this time the Zigzagoon hybrid duck and it hit the water freezing a fairly large portion of it. Then without warning it lunge at the brown rough-furred hybrid he fell on the ice. The began rolling around scratching and Zero dug his teeth into the Vaporeon's arms.

Jazzelle watched in amazement... If she was in the same situation what would she had done... would she help her love ones even if it met going against her parents, or would she just watch them as the slow fade away for existence... Her mind filled with so many questions and sudden Barak returns to her mind how she had burn him... but without anyone noticing she had also put him out... Was that the same things as this situation... would she do it again when people are actually watching her?

OOC: Oppies... I accidentally ended up making a whole new character for me...

Tyrant99

A Random Person
Dante couldn’t help but blush in response to seeing Lyra blush, he looked down at the pidgey and then up looking Lyra straight in the eyes. Dante smiled and said, “thank you” he took the pidgey and paused for a moment, “and allow me to give you something”. Dante then quickly kissed Lyra and said “thanks for caring, I’ll be sure to look after my self so you don’t need to worry”.

Dante then headed back down to the river, he ate the roast pidgey on the way, and he had to admit it was tasty. Dante was heading over to Manda who still looked paralyzed and was struggling to move, as Dante got closer he saw the vapoureon hybrid attack Saki, but before he could react he saw two more hybrids appear and one dive in to the river, Dante didn’t recognise them so he stayed back out of sight. He overheard them talking and then looked out just in time to see the vapoureon hybrid attack the zigzagoon, ‘more scientist loyalists, but there is only three of them, I had better get some help’ Dante thought.

Dante turned preparing to go and meet the angry eyes of a certain vigeroth hybrid, “Hello again” she said as she raised her claws to Dante neck.

Dante didn’t say anything he knew that if he made to much noise the other hybrids would be alerted.

“Unlucky for you I recover quickly and its time for you to pay for what your friend did” she said smugly.

“Why don’t you deal with him yourself, since he’s right behind you” Dante replied.

“Do you really think I’m stupid enough to fall for that old trick?” she asked annoyed

“Well personally I don’t” Dante answered, “but what do you think James?”

“I think she is” Manda heard a voice behind her say. Before she could turn around she was sent flying by James.

Manda then shouted, “Get the traitors!”

“Four of them, two of us, what do you say?” James asked.

“Get help first, then deal with them” Dante answered as he started off towards where he had seen Raiou and some other hybrids before, with James behind him.

Manda who had gotten to her feet now gave chase, shouting to the other loyal hybrids to help her.

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
OOC: Eh it doesn't matter. At least I don't think it does...

I awoke from the darkness, air filling my lungs. Quickly I spat out some water trying to breathe. I looked over to see a zigzagoon hybrid. I faintly remembered him from back home. I may have said hello to him in the hall once or twice. I then over heard his conversation with the Vaporeon that had attacked me.

"Who side are you on, Zero" the Vaporeon hybrid called the zigzagoon.

"I'm... on the... Scientist's side..." He nervously stated, "But I just can't watch as you try to murder these hybrids. The may have abandon the family, but they are still part of it and have the right to live" He stood tall and looked into the blue hybrid eyes.

"That has nothing to do with it," the Vaporeon chuckled loudly at the Zigzagoon answered, "If it was any one of these other traitors you would have let them died... The only reason you saved that one is because you had a crush on her ever since you saw her." Zero gasped.

What?! He can't like me...nobody does! Well at least in that way....

I turned my head away trying to hide my blush.

"T-that's... that's no true... you don't know anything about me!!!" Zero growled his eyes burning with anger.

"But I do, I know everything about you... like you are about to die protecting that traitor there!" The Vaporeon shot out an Ice Beam that hit the Zigzagoon hybrid square in the chest pushing him back to the lake edge.

They began to fight visously on the patch of ice that the Vaporeon created.

"Stop!! Stop it! Leave him alone!" I shouted sending a confusion attack at the vaporeon hybrid, which at least, knocked it into the water and away from Zero.

I crawled over to the patch of ice, still blushing a light pink, and knelt down by the Zigzagoon hybrid. It's brown fur was a little tangled from the fight. "Are you alright?" I asked placing a hand on it's arm.

What am I doing? He works for the scientists...but he saved my life. I guess I'm returning the favor.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
The sudden commotion woke Torkie up. He was in a box right next to the elevator on the second floor. Appaernetly, he had been drugged. When he tried to move, his body seared with pain. He nearly screamed with pain, but he noticed that he was right next to a scientist. The scientist was talking to someone. "No, he doesn't know anything. Yes, yes, I know he was a traitor, but he is still very valuable. No, I'm not excusing his behavior! I mean that I have finally found the right chemical compound to downplay his battle rage. What? Oh, with his DNA of course. What do you mean, what does that have to do with it? It has everything to do with it! I didn't, I drugged the idiot. Oh, the usual- he won't be able to move for at least a day, and he can't talk for at least another hour. What?! THEY ARE LOOSE IN THE BUILDING?! Oh ****, my chemicals!" There was the sound of human feet running, and Torkie was left in the box alone. DING. The elevator was coming!

Mawile XD

ello thar
OCC: Eh, I''m ddropping Kenny as a character. That way I can focus on Kairou.

BIC:
Kairou

Groaning, I woke up in a hospital bed. Scientists were bent over me. "Look, he's alive!" one said.

Raising my head, I saw tubes sticking into my body. At that moment, one scientist drove a needle into my leg.

In one sweeping movement, I tore the tubes from my body, and roared at tne scientist with the needle. "NEVER do that again!!!!!"

he flinched back, and walked away. Sitting, and then standing up, I jumped lightly off the bed. "I'm going to kill those hybrids who injured me." I said simply to a scientist.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Charity heard a roar and turned around. One of the hybrids had awakened and was acting up. Furious, she waddled over, making sure to stomp a lot on her way. "I understand your need for revenge, but what about YOU? Do you want to live? Those rebels are dangerous! Even I did not realize what they could do until they nearly tore my arm off in a fight where I was just trying to heal some of them! If you REALLY want to go, FINE! But don't EVER come into my infirmary EVER again!" She roared, wrapping bandages and giving quick pain reliever shots to the hybrid. Her arm indeed was nearly torn off- it had to be put back into the socket by a different nurse. Charity felt hurt that the janitor had abandoned his job so he could be with the other hybrids. Harumphing, Charity waddled over to a different bed.
OOC: Torkie was taken away, and Charity was told he had simply gone up and left. Charity also had tried to heal some of the hybrids, but once they saw that she did not have the "T" on her arm, they attacked, nearly tearing the arm off her completely.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Kairou

I s******ed at the idiotic Chansey hybrid. "You're stupid. A wimpy Chansey hybrid like you shouldn't try to nurse angry traitors! Go to a weight watching program and stop trying to mess with Captains like myself. Even in my weakened state,, I coould tear you apart with one paw."

*Sorry for the short post, I'm having Writer's Block. :(*

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Charity heard the hybrid smart mouth her and was tempted to turn around and give it back to him. However, seeing that he WAS right, she simply waved her working hand to one of the scientists and said "You're the parents, YOU figure it out." She smiled as she remembered what she had once been told. You act superior to them, and they will take it as the greatest insult. Seeing as she was the only nurse willing to work with the violent hybrids, which most of them had become due to fighting each other, she knew that she would not be left to fend herself. Even so, she still had more stamina than it appeared. The next time someone attacks me, I am going to jump on them and sit there until they stop.
-------
Torkie held his breath as the elevator opened. Much to his disappointment, it was just another scientist. To his horror, he heard a BANG! noise as the scientist put something metal on top of his box. "Another hybrid. No, it's Zanpiper. Yes, the Zangoose/Seviper hybrid. No, one of the other scientists has found a way to reduce the violence in a hybrid without eliminating it completely. Yes, like the blaziken hybrid. The boxes? A drugged hybrid, packed into an unbreakable, unmeltable, un-everything box, is unlikely to ever escape. If you really must know, these are headed to the "disposal" area. No, with the second experiment on Zanpiper, we were able to confirm the chemical's use. That eliminated any use for them. Now if you excuse me, I have a dinner to attend to. I've heard it is filet de Tauros." the scientist finished with a cruel laugh and walked away. This is too **** easy. I am left here, without guard. Unless he was being serious that I can't escape, which would mean-oh no! Torkie felt ill. Only one material was that durable- Steelix skin. Above him, the hybrid started yelling. "Can't sedate me! No way! Too...hyper! must kill stupid snake! No! Must poison idiotic zangoose!" Much banging ensued, and Torkie would have put his hand to his face if he could move and there was room. The emo hybrid was still too hyper to be drugged. Blood dripped down the cage as the hybrid started smashing itself against the barriers. The cage fell off of Torkie's and Zanpiper began rolling around. WTF, they made his cage a sphere? He looks like a ****ing hamster!
OOC: I am thinking of dropping Charity for the Zangoose/Seviper hybrid.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
"Are you alright?" the Gardevoir sweet voice spoke to Zero and when she touched his arm his heart rate shot up. Sitting up, he looked into her eyes for a second... then quickly looked away his face was probably red under this thick brown fur.

"Me-I'm um- there's no-fine..." he tried to answer then embarrassedly stared at the ice. He became extremely nervous and mentally was beating himself up. "She finally notices me and I can't speak properly... She must think that I'm a loser..." He continue to look away from glaring deep into the ice without another word. Then a shadow slowly began to grow.

"Get Back!!!" He pushed her back onto the grassy area near the water's edge. A moment later the whole ice plat shook violently. Surprisingly didn't shatter to pieces but it go disconnected and began to drift outward. Zero quickly got to his feet and was getting ready to try to jump went the ice was bumped into again and he slipped. He sat up seeing he was stranded in the middle of the lake...

The Vaporeon poked out his head a grin planted across his face. "You didn't think I would defeated that easy... You have nowhere to go but down to a watery death." He disappeared under the water once more. Zero careful looked at the water which become still without a single ripple.

"This doesn't look good..." the Zigzagoon hybrid mumbled to himself...

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
I looked at Zero. I was shocked yet again he had saved my life. Zero had put him self in danger for me and this time it didn't look very good.

When he stuttered earlier...Was he embarassed? I guess I would be too. He's pretty brave after saving me twice! Now I have to help...hmm I could try an old tactic...

I stood up on the grassy edge before the water. I had to pin point where the Vaporeon was...I concetrated on the water and then took it out of the equation. All that was left was the Vaporeon and the lake bed. Quickly I spotted the Vaporeon hybrid under water behind Zero.

It was very still as not to move the water. If I didn't move now and it moved out of place I wouldn't be able to do it. I raised my fingertips to my temples and concentrated on the Vaporeon hybrid.

I could feel it slowly being lifted out of the water. I was moving it with my pyschic attack. I hadn't done this in so long that it was using up most of my energy.

Once the Vaporeon was high out of the water I used what was left of my strength, threw it 50 yards and into a large oak tree. The blue hybrid cried out in pain as it impacted the tree. It then fell to the ground unconscious.

When it did I fell to my knees from exaustion. I put my hands down in front of me to keep myself from falling over completely. As soon as I was able to concetrate again I looked up. "Zero, are you okay? It didn't attack you again did it?" I asked with a weak smile.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Kairou

I glared at the Chansey hybrid, and stalked outside. Even though I had no idea where I was, I could smell lots of blood in the woods. Smiling to myself, I thought, That's the hybrids all riht. They're quite a distance away, but let's just see how fast I can run. I was made for this sort of thing.

Taking off, I shot past trees, until I came to a river. Furiously, I found that blood had rushed down the stream. Now there was no way to tell how far away the hybrids were.

Following the stream, the smell of blood grew stronger and stronger. Finally, my sensitive nose was overwhelmed with the taint of blood. I could also hear faint groans emitting from behind some brush. however, even I could tell that I needed rest. I leapt into a large tree, and climbed onto a large branch. I listened for a while, ten drifted off to sleep.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: More buisniness... *blush*
BIC:

The golden doors slid out in front of me as the second floor showed itself, the lights were out and it was empty. That's strange... I thought, looking around. It was quiet except for the rustling of a box in front of the door.

I pushed it open, finding myself face to face with Torkie, "Torkie?" I asked, grabbing his hand and pulling him from the box, "That's not a very safe place to hide," I commented.

"It's the psycho janitor!" The Umbreon girl squealed, throwing her hands up in the air.

"He's not psycho, live with it," I growled, my voice striking a funny tone, "At least for now. We need all the help we can get. Besides, nobody gets left behind," I said, looking down at Torkie, who for some reason, had fallen on his butt again.

"They must have drugged him, "A Mawile hybrid from the back commented, swinging her black pigtails around, "They drugged my cousin when they took him down. I fought, but obviously not well enough," she hissed, pulling up her yellow sleve to reveal a deep cut.

"Why?" I asked, horrified.

"They said that we have to be-" she paused, inhaling quite a lot of air, "Destroyed."

"What?!" I yelled. The Umbreon girl started sobbing. "We've got to hurry," I said, dragging Torkie into the elevator. I smashed the button down, heading for the first floor, "Mawile girl, I need you to take care of Meredith when we get to the lobby," I instructed.

"You got it," she said, saluting me.

"Zalman, you, Torkie, and I, will head down to the Groundfloor to save the captured hybrids. John, you go to the 'Nurse's office' and get the injured outside," I said to a Plusle/Minun hybrid in the back.

RAIOU

Raiou looked up at the sky, wondering if Lilly was done. It was completely dark-they should have been at the airport by now. But she was the key, and if the plane had to wait, they would wait. He had told them to anyways. He just wished he could have gotten there on time. It had to be at least two o'clock now. Raiou sighed turning and watching everyone. The stretchers were finished-injured hybrids laying on them.

"Keep helping them with their wounds, they'll be back soon!" Raiou yelled to the waiting hybrids, "I hope," he added to himself, watching the hybrids place wet rags on eachother, and care for eachother.

Last edited:

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
The sun had fallen and the sky was dark now. Zero was beside me resting on the grass. I looked over at the injured who now most of them were sleeping on stretchers. The Vaporeon hybrid had been taken back to the park and left there.

Some other hybrids had already lit a fire to keep us warm. I glanced over at the lake I could see the reflection of the fire in it. Dancing as if it were alive and was free to move on it's own. It reminded me of something I saw a long time ago.

~Flashback~

The same girl with orange hair and green eyes, who appeared to be older now, was sitting on the edge of the foutain in front of Celadon City Department Store. She was wearing a pair of denum jeans and a yellow T-shirt with a pokeball symbol on it.

The sunlight gleamed as it hit the water bending it in different directions. "Gardevoir, What do you want to do today?" she asked turning to face her elegant pokemon.

How about the we visit our garden? No one will bother us there. And we can practice for the upcoming contest. the Gardevoir responded telepathically.

"I agree. You and Evi could use some practice." the girl said her long orange hair blowing around in the breeze. The girl and her Gardevoir walked down to small forest at the southern end of Celadon. There stood the weak tree that most trainers cut down to get to the Celadon City Gym.

But the girl instead of going left, towards the gym, she turned right and began to walk through thick forest. The Gardevoir followed her through the forest until they both reached a clearing full of beautiful flowers.

"Okay, get in postition." the girl said as she reached for her belt.

I'm ready, Saki. The Gardevoir said holding her hands up.

"Alright, use pyschic to hold up these pokeballs!" Saki said throwing up a bunch of tiny, empty poekballs.

The Gardevoir's hands and eyes began to glow as it used pyschic to hold up the pokeballs and juggle them in mid-air. "Now make them larger!" she shouted.

Then while floating around in a circle in mid-air the pokeballs got bigger and smaller. "And now return!" Saki said pulling out a baseball cap and holding it out in front of her.

The pokeballs then floated in a straight line towards Saki and then dropped simaltainiously into the cap. "Very good Gardevoir!!!" she shouted running over and hugging her pokemon.

You're the one who tought me it. You're a great trainer. Why don't we have Evi try next? the Gardevoir said hugging her trainer back.

"Hm? Oh right. Come on out Evi!" she threw up a pokeball and out came the the little Evi I saw last time. "Evi we're going to test you're battling skills. So let's use this!" again she threw up another pokeball and out came a Rattata.

But just after she did this there was some major rustling in the bushes. "Hmm, Rattata, Evi return." Saki said withdrawling her two smaller pokemon.

What is it? The Gardevoir asked.

"I don't know but be ready." She said standing her ground.

~End Flashback~

"I am that girl...and that was the day I..." I shook my head and sighed. I couldn't take thinking about this right now too much was going on. I looked down at Zero and smiled. It had been a hard day, but I knew that everything was going to be okay.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
I felt myself waking up, but I didn't know where I was. But apparently I was strapped to something... yeah, the wall, I figured from my awkward upright position. I could finally feel all of my body now and risked opening my eyes a bit.

I muttered several nigh incomprehensable curses. I was strapped to an upright metal sheet, held in place with my arms over my head and feet together a few inches off of the cold floor. Whoever had put me here... wait, that had to be the scientists... had even bothered to put straps over my wings. Straps over my stomach and chest kept me from laying any more awkwardly than I already was.

"Oh, the Flygon's awake." A scientist said, walking over to me. He had a sharp, pointy stick in his hand charged with electricity. Why, I didn't know... I am, after all, resistant to the stuff. "So... what exactly happened out there? You must know, traitor."

"I ain't tell you sh*t, dumb*ss." I think I angered him with this comment, but I really didn't care. But I did want to get off of the wall... no way I'd listen to the scientists, though. Maybe he'll just go away...

Mawile XD

ello thar
Kairou

Sleepily, I woke up. It was the dead of night, and several hybrids were already asleep. I smiled, being in the tree seemed so natural. However, killing was even more natural. My eyes fell upon a sleeping Taillow. Silently, I cut through it's heart with a claw, and silently ate it, tossing the cascass behind me when I was done.

Quietly I stalked the hybrids behind bushes. When I was behind some injured hybrids, I leapt onto their stretchers in plain sight, with all of the hybrids in front of me, looking away. I snuck up behind an exhausted looking Espeon hybrid. Placing a claw on her arm's tendons, in a blur, I cut into them, through some, and damaging others.

Laughng, I roared, "I Kairou, have returned. I remember some of you, mainly the ones who ganged up on me to bring me down. I've just injured theis Espeon, but before you attack me, I'd like you to know that it was way to easy to find you. The scientists will be here soon, the Mightyena and Houndoom hybrids will lead them. Now, go ahead and fight, I'll win this time."

Last edited:

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
OOC: Um who are you attacking? Lilly is back at the scientists compound saving the other hybrids...And I don't remember any other Espeon hybrids...

I jumped up from my place. He was a dark type and I knew I couldn't fight him. Though I did punch him the last time I saw him, it did very little damage."We have to get out of here now!" I shouted picking up a few injured hybrids. I held the Azuril and Shroomish hybrids that I had healed earlier, close to my chest. I knew they were in no condition to fight.

I was about to run and take them along with some other injured hybrids to find some place safe until I remembered Zero. He was still asleep under the tree.

Quickly I used pyschic to carry them up into a very high tree. They would have to stay there for now. When I turned around I quickly took Zero by the arm. And then place him on the highest branch that I could reach.

"I have to protect the injured. But this guy has an advantage over me...Pyschic wont hurt him directly..." then an idea popped into my head. I looked for the largest and heavist thing that I could find.

The only thing I could find was a very large tree. I put my fingertips to my temples once again, and lifted the tree from the ground. I pulled as hard as could as my mind was growing weary. When I finally uprooted it, I threw i with all my might at Kairou.

Please hit him...I'll protect these hybrids with my life. And that was my last try...

And with that I fell over. I just barely saw the tree hit Kairou. Then all I could see was darkness. I had used what was left of my energy. I had fought too much today, and I had thought that it was over for they day. But I was surely mistaken.

Tyrant99

A Random Person
As Dante and James were running James looked behind them to see only a mad monkey following them, “hey, only Manda is giving chase” James said to Dante

Dante surprised, looked back and then slid to a halt, James doing the same after seeing Dante do it.

Manda ran forward attempting to slash Dante, Dante stepped to the side to dodge and then Manda was hit by hit by a high jump kick from James. Manda hit the ground hard, Dante went over to try and restrain her, but as he went to grab her she became a blur and disappeared from his grasp. Dante heard James cry out in pain, he turned to see Manda standing over James; James had a gash on his arm. “looks like she knows faint attack” Dante though as she raised her claw ready to strike James again, Dante moved forward and James rolled to the side to dodge the attack, Dante then tackled Manda forcing her to the ground and the two struggled Dante trying to pin down Manda and Manda trying to claw Dante.

It was brought to an end when Dante overpowered Manda, and James hitting Manda in the head with an ice punch, rendering her unconious.

“Well that’s one down” James said happily.

“Are you okay?” Dante asked looking at the wound on James arm.

“I’ll be fine, what now? Should we find Raiou and tell him about what happened or go back and help?” James asked.

“Both” Dante replied looking to the side.

“Both?” James asked confused.

Dante was looking at an aipom hybrid who was looking at Manda’s unconious form, “hey you” Dante called out, the aipom hybrid came over. “Go and tell Raiou that the scientist loyal hybrids have found us” Dante said.

The aipom than ran off towards Raiou. Dante turned to James “let’s go”

The two ran back to the lake in time to see a tree trunk hit an absol hybrid and Saki collapse. Dante and James rushed over to Saki to see if she was okay.