• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hybrid/Scientist War~ let the battle of trust begin!

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
The message was fuzzy but he got enough of it to understand it. Zero was glad that someone cared but couldn't help to feel a bit worry about it. He looked toward Captain Kairou who looked ready to tear somebody into pieces. Still three hybrid stood bravely ready to fight for survival, to one day be free. Though he couldn't quite understand what was so great about being free?

Saki pulled away setting the injured in tree far from the before exhaustedly falling to the grass and dozing off to sleep. He went to her making sure she was okay. He looked up at all of the hybrids in the tree.

"Don't worry Saki... I'll protect these hurt hybrid" he vowed and turned to watch for any danger that my put the hybrids in harms' way.

~=~=~=~=~

In the darkness, Barak sat there in the back of the cell quietly. All of his paws were still in chains because the scientists saw what he could do and the power behind his punches and kicks. He wasn't alone in his cell he was with a young Machop hybrid who had its arm chained. Every time he look at the hybrid he would have a flashback of a normal Machop with her red eyes.

"Hey mister Raichu hybrid" the Machop hybrid voice rang through the cell, "Someone has come to save us! It look like all of my hard work praying is paying off." The began to giggle before she began to try to get the attention of the whoever had come to help them out.

Then a flashback took hold of the Raichu/Flaaffy Machop appeared in front of him her rudy color eyes stared at him "It looks like all of your hard work is finally paying off. You gotten much better than before. You might be as good as me one day." She began to laugh as she began to fade away Barak reach out to the Machop.

"Who are you?" the words came out it seem that she was about to answer but she disappear into darkness. Barak slowly let his hand come back to him the Machop hybrid was looking at him strangely wondering is if he was talking to her.

"Me? I'm name is Lola I thought you never ask for my name" She laughed once more returning to the door once more trying once more to get attention over here.

Barak just quietly sat there think about the Machop that just keep on appearing to him... who she was, was unknown to him but he was certain he knew her at one point. Then suddenly a familiar voice perked up his ears her ran to the cell door shouting out "Jazzelle?"

Jazzelle turned floating over to where she heard her name was called from and squeaked with happiness, "Barak! There you are I couldn't stop thinking about if you were okay are you all right are those burns better, I'm sorry for doing that really I am please forgive for that I felt so bad for doing that, who that in your cell their are you making a new friend without me that-"

"Slow down Jazzelle, I can barely understand you..." he interrupted her, "I'm fine that nice Chansey nurse fixed me up she seem to know me saying something along about me hurting my arm again or something thing similar, I forgive you and this is my jail mate Lola..." The Machop waved to the pink Castform with a grin on her face.

"Nice to meet you Lola. Lilly could one of you unlock this door please?"

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I slid past rows of hybrids, the pure Pokemon ones were chained in jail cells, some of the human ones were even chained to the wall. It was horrible what the scientists did to us. Why do they have to do such cruel things to us? I though suspiciously, glancing at the hybrids. One was sobbing quietly to herself, her cell mate slamming his big burly body into the iron bars, If they were our "parents" then why are they locking us up? I wondered momentarily if we could file this for Pokemon Cruelty. Maybe then they'd get what they deserved. I inserted the key into one of the locks on the jail cells, releasing Annabell, my old roommate.

"Lily! Am I glad to see you!" she laughed happily, wrapping her webbed hands around my waste. She was short and plump, her hands only comfortabley reached my waste. She swung her dishwater blonde hair around, as though that had been chained to. That's when I realized how young she was, how innocent. She could be only six or seven.

"Annabel?" I asked her, my voice cracking, "How old are you?" I watched as she attempted to count on her webbed fingers. "Well?" I asked nervously, looking down at her.

"Ten," she said surely, looking at her hands, "Definately ten,"

"Stay here," I said, pushing the thought out of her youth out of my mind. I walked over to Jazelle, who asked me, "Lilly could you unlock one of the doors please?"

I took the key from her, inserting it smoothly into the keyhole, listening to the sharp click it immitted. Barak and Lola tumbled out, Jazelle and Barak hugged warmly. I gave an awkward half smile, thinking of Dave again. Where could he be now?

"All right everybody, let's get these hybrids free!" I yelled, the hybrids in the chains cheered, hugging and embracing their friends and rescuers. I unlocked the cuffs on a woman, she embraced me warmly, "Lilly, thank you. I always knew you'd grow up to be beautiful," she smiled, hugging me again.

"Thanks," I told my former combatant teacher, giving her a playful karate chop. The Hitmonlee hybrid stuck out her lengthy leg, stopping mine in it's tracks.

"You must think like your enemy," she told my calmly, "If you think like enemies, you will know where your heart truly lies," she placed her long, lean leg back on the ground, placing her hands together and bowing to me, her two long, chocolate brown braids cascading down to the tiled floor.

"Thank you," I said, bowing to her calmly. I was used to mysterious advice like this from my elder.

A smile cracked her calm face, "Long braids help for enemy's a*s kicking too," she said with a laugh, flinging her two graying braids at me in an examplery way. I caught one in the fork of my silky tail, the other with my leg.

"You're not the only one with good blocking skills," I said with a laugh, dropping her braids.

"It helps to be psychic, Lillian," she said to me, "Do you use your psychic abilities when fighting enemies, or your heart?" she asked me, lifting one graying eyebrow.

"It depends what kind of enemy I'm fighting," I mumbled, unsure of what she meant.

"In time, you will come to fight with your heart Lillian," she said, wrapping her arms around me, "For your heart, is strongest of them all,"

Last edited:

Mawile XD

ello thar
*Back from vacation.*

Kairou

I grinned. "Well, I probably wouldn't have bothered to go after you if I wasn't nearly killed. You call me a coward, but would a coward go after people who nearly killed him? And my advantage is knowing how to kill without question. It's the one strength I've trained. I belive I was once a bit like you, fighting for loved ones. But then I realized, it's not worth it. Who loves me? Nobody. I fight only for myself, I love only myself. Killing comes naturally to me, it's an instinct. Although that cursed Houndoom blood urges me to work with others, killing is more natural. I can hardly stop myself from my lust to kill, for I do eat flesh. Even though it would help to join you, I feel that it would be dangerous to both of us. Therefore, I'll kill you all.

Laughing, I concentrated Psychic energy into my eyes, and held Dante and James motionless in the air. Striding over, I sat down in front of them, and proceded to smash their bodies into sharp rocks. Then I dragged them back over with the Psychic attack. I thrust their bodies into the ground, so only theeir heads protruded. I stopped the Pyschic attack, and lifted up the tree that had smashed into me. I brought it over their helpless bodies, and dropped it on their heads. "There." I said to the hybrids. "Here is proof of how I kill. I've become so strong, that Psychic attack used up barely any energy. I'm sure that they're still alive, that tree's thin branches make it look better. But they're stuck, and I dare you hybrids to try and save them."

Tyrant99

A Random Person
“Some proof, I might be currently under a tree and up to my neck in dirt but I’m very much alive, and if you think one attack in enough to put me down think again” Dante shouted. Dante then started up a sandstorm around himself removing the dirt from around him and causing the tree to move, the sandstorm caused the surrounding area to be covered in a dust cloud making it difficult to see.

James seeing Dante already escaping then glowed blue as he used his psychic attack to free himself, James then took control of some of the rocks than become loose from Dante sandstorm and launched them at Kairou.

Dante now knew that he had better not underestimate his opponent and grabbed the tree that had been just a moment ago on top of him, and swung it at Kairou.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Zanpiper dug in a peculiar fashion. When it was clear that no one else would follow him, he would dig a semi-circle and pack dirt, rocks, and other elements to block the way that they had come. They had gone deep, deep, deep underground, and some of the dirt was looser than it should have been. Torkie suddenly said, "Zanpiper, do you know where we are going?" Zanpiper nodded wildly. "Food, food, food! Little things like to play with Zanpiper!" "How far away is it?" He asked, sickened. "Can't see death tower, forest, trees, or other things!" Zanpiper said joyfully. He must mean the tallest tower on the site...Oh dear, that means we'll be so far from the others, that it will take days for anyone to reach us. "Have the scientists caught you here before?" He said, worried. "No, they caught me in city! Took three months to find! Then more experiments." He spat. "With head. They say, 'Not stable no more. We keep to play.' They no fun to play. Little of them are fun to play." He snarled.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Kairou

"I had a feeling you'd do that," I said calmly. Without even moving, I used my Psychic attack to pull the tree away from Dante, the rocks away from me, and throw them at James. Then I threw Dante into a bluff of rocks, picked up the tree I'd thrown at James, and beat Dante as hard as I could with it. When he looked badly hurt, I threw the tree back at James. "See, I could beat you in moments." I said to Dante, who was getting back up. "And you, James, will truly hurt ater this. I opened my mouth, and hit him in the ace with a crackling ball of ghost energy.

I grinned. Dante and James have no chance against me. I thought.

Suddenly, a huge Tauros hybrid lunged at me in fury, and dove his two horns into my stomach. I gasped, and looked down two gaping holes on my stomach. Blood poured out of them, and I could only watch as I felt the burning, horrible pain of my wound.

Gasping with pain, I began to have trouble seeing. "Heal me," I uttered, and I won't kill us all with a certain song..."

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Time for more of Laurie!
BIC:

Laurie glared at Kairou, "How could you? This is horrible!" she sighed, her voice shaking. She was too young to die, same with Dante and James. She walked over to him, "The wound doesn't look too bad, I think with a little wrapping and some," she paused, "Love and care," she snarled, "It'll be fine," She yelled for a stretcher, the Tauros hybrid brought it over angrily.

"You are a horrible man, do you know that?!" He asked in rage, shoving the stretcher forcefully into Laurie's small arms. He stalked away, hooves slapping on the rocks loudly.

"Well, someone's happy," Laurie muttered. "Now if you'd just step up here Mr. Kairou, we'll take care of you,"

Mawile XD

ello thar
Kairou

"Whatever," I growled, as I crawled onto the stretcher. "I hope that you're intelligent enough to know that I'd use Perish Song, which would kill you all in a small amount of time."

I leered at the Tauros hybrid. "I hope you know that you'll die first." I said to him. "I'll tear our head off, I'll break your bones, you big beefy hamburger."

Although my insulting him was only making him even madder, I felt better already doing it. I noticed him staking away. "What, you're afraid of me in this condition? You're a coward. Come back here, you big ugly bull. Oh clopping away he goes? What an idiot..."

Russian May

OOC: Hey, Charmed Band-o, what kind of hybrid Laurie is?

Emera quickly ran from other hybrid to another, struggling to help them to get up.
"Come on, guys! Please, get up! Don't give up! That's enough strength in you!" - hopefully said Emera.
Then she saw a horrible thing! A Tauros hybrid smashed in Kairou and doved his horns in him. Emera smelled the sence of blood. Kairou groaned and felt on the ground. Laurie, one of the hybrids, quickly ran to him and started bandaging him. Emera heard some angry growlings from other hybrids. She felt really strange. Her mind told her to do something, to prevent Kairou from healing, but her heart told another thing. And Emera decided: "Although he's a big meanie and nearly killed me earlier, I feel sorry for him. If only he was on our side..."
Emera ran to Laurie: "Oh, no! That's horrible! Can I help you?"

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Laurie's a Plusle hybrid.
BIC:
Laurie looked from Kairou to the Tauros hybrid. She found herself thinking, I actually kind of agree with Kairou, what a jerk... kind of like beef jerky... Laurie giggled to herself. Kairou shot her a death glare. Great, now I"ve got the patient mad at me...

"What a jerk," she said out loud, watching the Tauros leave. "What did you say!?" He demanded, whirling around. Laurie's cheeks sparked momentarily, "Nothing," she said loudly, launching a thunder wave at him. He fell to the ground, paralyzed.

"What did you do to me you little b*tch?!" He yelled, unable to move, "Are you siding with the enemy now?!"

Laurie ignored him, turning to Emera, "Yeah, actually, you can get rid of Mr. Tauros over here, or at least calm him down. He'll be paralyzed for a while," she said cheerfully, throwing Kairou's stretcher over her shoulder. I wonder if Saki knows any good psychic moves, like recover... she wondered, heading back towards Raiou.

Lilly

I led the hybrids towards the exit, "Everybody hold hands. Anybody who knows teleport, I want you to spread yourselves out evenly around the circle. Just think of what you see when I send you a mental picture," I muttered. I saw a few hybrids switching places. To my left was Torkie and Zanpiper, who'd managed to come back from the tunnel. I wasn't sure how, but I was sure glad. To my left was my Self-Defense master, the old greying Hitmonlee hybrid. She'd sure been around for a long time. I was ready.

I closed my eyes, picturing the clearing. I shot the picture to anyone who had their mind open to me, preparing for teleportation, "One, two," I heard scientists bursting through the door, "Three!" I yelled. I opened my eyes weakly, I'd landed on the grass. I could see Laurie with a stretcher thrown over her shoulder, Kairou on it. I felt weak... so weak...

"Lilly?" Laurie asked, gently placing Kairou on the ground, "You made it back?!" she embraced me. "Anybody! We need a stretcher!!!" she yelled nervously. She was fading away, everything was. I completely blacked out a second later.

Russian May

"He-he!! - laughed Emera - "I would like to!"
Emera turned to so-called Mr. Tauros. She raised her tail and whipped his butt with an Iron Tail attack.
"AAARGH!!! You dragon b*tch!!!!" - roared he. He tried to hit me but couldn't.
"How rude! Here!" - Emera concentrated and made a Screech attack which wiped a Tauros out.
Then Emera heard a strange sound. She turned and saw Lily with the other hybrids!
"Oh, Lily! I'm so happy to see ya! I... " - Emera didn't finish because Lily suddenly collapsed.
"Gotcha!" - Emera caught her before Lily felt to the ground. But she wasn't alone who did that. Another dragon hybrid was holding Lily with Emera. She examined him. He was a boy of her age with blue skin, the same colored horns on his head, red wings, red eyebrows and a long blue tail was looking on her too with his dark black eyes.
*A Salamence hybrid!* - thought Emera.
"Well, hello!" - said the boy - "I guess you need a little help with your friend."
"Yeah, thanks!" - said Emera. This boy looked awfully familiar.
"I'm Alex. And you?"
"I'm Emera. Nice to meet you!"

Mawile XD

ello thar
I laughed under my breath after the Tauros hybrid fell. Then I saw a Salamence hybrid. I tensed. I disliked Salamence a lot - one hybrid had nearly cut off my tail with a Dragon Claw. Sighing, I watched a Blissey hybrid come over. She forced an egg into my mouth, which I ate. The holes in my side healed. I grinned. "This'll be fun.."

Standing up, I walked over to Lilly, the Espeon hybrid. "I belive that you and that Flygon hybrid owe me an apology for nearly killing me.'

Russian May

I smiled to myself. That Alex guy was really nice. I wonder, if I saw him already. Then I saw Kairou approaching. The Blissey hybrid used a Softboiled at him, so he regained his health. Lily has awoken too.
"I belive that you and that Flygon hybrid owe me an apology for nearly killing me" - said he to Lily.
I was surprised. Kairou have started all that fuss and nearly killed me with Ice Beam! I shuddered, remembring that ice cold feeling...
"First of all, Kairou, I have a name. It's Emera. Next, I will apologise to you, but first you must need to apologise to me because you nearly killed me with Ice Beam." - said Emera, quite annoyed with Kairou's behaviour.

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
I had hidden myself in the basement, but I don't think Lilly had noticed– she was too distracted by Zanpiper. It didn't matter, I still had to find Valerie, and I was sure she was somewhere in the basement.

As I dashed past the locked doors, I came across the corridor that led to my old office. "Of course," I thought, "They'd put her there to lure me to a familiar place. I have no choice…"

I burst through my office door to find an unconscious Valerie, guarded, of all people, by Kassie the Alakazam hybrid, the oldest of us, and, as I could recall, I knew her in the past…

Tyrant99

A Random Person
‘Dam psychic attacks’ Dante thought, ‘I can’t do anything about them’

Dante was happy to see Kairou get hit by surprise by the tauros hybrid, but was too busy recovering to help him when the other hybrids started attacking him, Dante had trouble standing because of his injured leg.

Dante saw James glow as he used recover, and then James helped Dante to his feet.

Dante was annoyed, he would have preferred to see Kariou left for dead even if he did use perish song, but instead he had been healed up and was demanding apologises from people. Dante was seen to by a blissey hybrid, and then went over to help the tauros hybrid.

“Tell me why do you attack someone who helped save us from Kariou?” Dante shouted as he helped the hybrid to his feet, and took him over to next to a tree.

Dante then turned to Kairou, “be thankful you know that psychic attack, because if you didn’t this would have ended differently, also you got a lot nerve to say the least to demand an apology from someone you attacked”

Dante then turned and went into the forest he was still annoyed and was planning to find an outlet for annoyance. James stayed behind and was keeping an eye on the tauros hybrid.

OOC: by the way I had look on the sereii pokedex, neither houndoom or absol can learn psychic so how exactly does Kariou know the attack then?

Mawile XD

ello thar
OCC: Kairou learned psychic through putting chemcals into his body. Good question.

BIC: I frowned. "I started off only attacking one hybrid, and then I was ganged up on. Anyways, I don't car what happens. I can make you do whateer I feel like, or I'll kill us all."

I stalked away, and walked to the Tauros hybrid, grinning at his battered body "I told you I'd kill you." I said, as I tore into the Tauros hybrid's face. Once he was dead, I proceded to eat some of him.

Blood staining my lips, I walked over to a tree. Something was bothering me. Should I slaughter them all? Or what? Stupid concience...

I walked back over to Lily. "So how about that apology?"

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Barak blinked his eyes and next thing he knew he was in the forest. As he looked around at his surrounding taking a look at all of the hybrid and...er trees. He began to wonder if this was freedom. He look to Jazzelle who merely shiver staring at something with fear. As he began to look he heard a scream.

"Bad doggy hurt Mr. Bull" the Machop hybrid Lola said with tears running down her face as she look at the poor Tauros hybrid bloody face. "Bad doggy bad! Go away and leave us alone doggy!" Barak eyes shot up and he saw what the Castform was afraid of.

"You again" he growled he glared furiously, his fur ruffled up and his tail whipped madly, "I see your here to cause more pain and injury more hybrids. Why don't go somewhere and chase your tail, you mutt!" Sparks shot off of his cheeks as he came more enrage as he remember their last encounter, he would never forgive him for daring to hurt his friend.

~=~=~=~=~

Zero frightfully watch as the Raichu/Flaaffy was about to start fight with Captain Kairou. He silently glare staying guard over the Saki and the other young injured hybrid resting in the tree behind him.

"Does he know what he is getting himself into" he thought traveled back when he saw his battle in the training room. "Well I guess I'll find out soon enough..."

Mawile XD

ello thar
Kairou

I laughed. " hatt Tauros hybrid was asking for that, after he gored me. Of course, I didn't die, as I blackmailed those idiot hybrids into killing me. After I nearly killed you, you're actually picking a fight with me? That goes to show how stupid you are, I'm not a dog. At least, not fully one. Anyway, it'll be easy fighting a little mouse like you."

Smiling, I grabbed the crying Machop hybrid by the neck. She punched me in the eye. In suprise, I dropped her, and she hid behind the Raichu hybrid. "She''ll pay for that." I murmured. "After I kill that Raichu hybrid."

Without warning, I sprang on the Raichu hybrid, and slashed at his face, staining my claws with mouse blood. "Fool." I whispered in his ear, 'You were an idiot to pick a fight with me. You know, I will kill your friends after you."

With that, I held him down, charging an attack...

Russian May

"Hey you! Stop that!!!" - shouted Emera as she saw Kairou charging towards a Raichu hybrid.
Emera spread her wings and flew towards them. She concentrated and hit Kairou with an Iron tail. He yelled from pain and flew back. Emera caught him and wrapped her long green tail around him.
"What the hell are you doing?!?!?!" - she started shouting - "We helped you, healed you and that's how you pay to us! I was wrong when I felt pity for you!"
With that wors she squezzed Kairou a little harder.

Mawile XD

ello thar
I frowned. "Well, go ask that Raichu hybrid. Even he'll admit that I had simply eaten that Tauros hybrid, and he insulted me, calling me a mutt. He started that fight. With that, put me down, or I'll unleash this charged Hyper Beam in your face. You rebels claim to be "doing the right thing" but accusing hybrids of things because they're not rebeling? That's just evil!"

Growing angrily, I slipped through Emera's grasp, landed on the ground, fired the Hyper Beam at the Rairou hybrid,, and stalked off, snarling about how I'd kill that Raichu hybrid someday.

OCC: Sorry about the short post.