1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

~The Hybrid/Scientist War~ let the battle of trust begin!

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Games' started by Musical Mayhem, May 17, 2006.

1. Musical Mayhem

Musical Mayhem ~Simple and Clean~

OOC: FINALLY! Thank you. I wasn't on yesterday 'cause i had band camp, (detail-a-ten hut! HUT!) So I shall reply... finally.
    BIC:

Zalman told me that I couldn't stay and help, which is exactly what I'd come to do. I completely blocked the reason why out... la la la I'm not listening!

"She won't hurt me- I'll explain later!" He yelled, letting go of me and sprinting into his office. She... won't? Why? This is so stupid, I decided to go after him. I jogged around the corner, heading towards his office, I saw his orange tail (it always reminded me of a Mac'n'Cheese noodle... Focus Lilly!) slide into the office. The door slammed shut behind him.

"Zalman?!" I yelled, half scared, half worried, and half confused. Wait- that would be one and a half... Never mind, you get the point. "What happened? Open the door!" No reasponse. Does no one around here care what I think. Grr... Anyways... better tell him I"m coming in, no matter what.

"Zalman, I'm coming in this Goddamned door if it's the last thing I do. You cannot just leave my hanging like that!" I turned the doornob. It was locked. Fine, I'll have to do this the hard way. I closed my eyes, invisioning the doorknob turning before me. Turn, come on, turn! I cracked an eye open, revealing an unturned doorknob. What the heck? That had always worked before... Kassie, of course. Dam that stupid- focus Lil focus! Man this sucks. I kicked the door with my foot, resulting in only one thing. My foot pounded as I pushed it into the door again and again.

"Zalman? Please open the door! You don't know what she can do to you! I do! I could technicly do it to you too if you want! Or if I want!" I yelled angrily, pounding the door with my fists. All I was accomplishing was hurting my hands. A lot. I sighed, and allowed myself to slide down the door. Boy was I exaughsted. That was a heck of a lot of pounding just so you know. All I could do now was wait. And pray. Yeah I can do that too.

2. OOC:
    I'm afraid I'll have to quit this RPG. I just camn't keep up at the moment.
    And also, something's wrong with Freedom's Warrior's thing. She can't log in. It says there's a database error.

3. Kitsune

Kitsune This Place is Death.

(OOC: Sorry I'm posting in an RPG I'm not in, but Freedom Warrior has all those symbols which the site won't accept right now. I miss her ;-;)

4. Musical Mayhem

Musical Mayhem ~Simple and Clean~

OOC: Crane Lover that's pefectly okay. Same with you Kitsune. I wonder what's wrong. If you figure out what's wrong please PM me or post it here. Won't be on for long, have drawing homework.

5. Torkie10

Torkie10 Busy at the moment

OOC: Aparently, Torkie went to go see if any other scientists, such as Bill, Mr. Fuji, etc., were going to be able to help him. Zanpiper dissappeared and has not been spotted, and Torkie has not been heard of for a while. My role here is done.