• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hybrid/Scientist War~ let the battle of trust begin!

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
OOC: porygon2lover best of luck with that! Maybe when you better we can RP together.

BIC:

"I've already been train and I don't want to train anyone" Barak grunted crossing his arm in a kind of annoyance, "But if there is anyone here who want to have a friendly battle I'll be glad to beat them."

"How about this girl she want to battle" Jazzelle loudly talked, "My name is Jazzelle and I would stay to get your name but I normally help at in the cafeteria around this time, bye nice meeting for a moment!" With a huge smile of her face the Castform hybrid took off going down the hall.

"Hey! Why did you drag me in here if you were just going to leave?" He shouted but she had disappeared behind the door for the stairs. He turned to the human Charizard mixed wearing a green tank top and purple skirt. "So you want to battle? Okay I'll take you on." He grabbed the bucket setting the mop inside of this brown cold water. He kicked across the room and it banged against the far wall. Walking on the arena he waited for his opponent to get ready.

As that was going on Jazzelle happily made her way to the cafeteria spotting a Bulbasaur hybrid being lift of the ground and he look like the was about the be mauled by a Machamp hybrid.

"Hey you mean Machamp, leave him alone" she angrily demanded and he just looked at the little pink Castform and laughed. Tears form at the corner of his eyes he wiped away with his one free hand. Jazzelle opened her mouth beam of concentrated snow and ice hit the fighting pokemon and his laughing stopped. Now was enraged at the little creature.

"You impudent tiny pokemon" He said now enraged at the little creature. He dropped the Bulbasaur and set his sight on the Castform. As he came for her, Jazzelle got afraid of the large Machamp and his huge muscles and she began to run. Around avoiding the mad hybrid at all cost. She began mess with the medallion around her neck and a holograph picture of a Spearow appeared and she began to focus on the image. In an instant she morphs into the small bird. Flapping her wings she flew around the fighting hybrid and pecked him. The Machamp twisted around trying to catch the annoying pest but she would moves just when he went for her. Finally he made contact with Jazzelle just slightly but it was enough to cause her change back and tumble to the ground. He approached and the Castform was backed into a corner.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Kim woke up late as usual. Her Beautifly wings unfolded themselves as her only friend woke up from it's sleep. Both were hybrids of a Beautifly. Only Kim was human and the other, named Beauty, was a pokemon hybrid of a Butterfree also. Kim took off her sleeping clothes and pulled on her usual day clothes of a long pink dress with slits in the back for her wings. She had been given the name 'sprite' after her fairy like appearance. She'd been woken up by the anouncement for all newbies. She was one of them so she rushed out of her room and flew down the stairs. She'd always been fast going up[ and down stairs as she was a messanger only she could never stay in one spot to make new friends. She'd never been down this far so without realising she'd gotten lost. Her pokemon hybrid companion was flying sleepily behind her. They were now in a room and when she looked up she saw a girl who seemed to be rock climbing. She flew up to say hello as, for once in a while, she had some free time. "Hi there." She looked down aswell to notice a load of boys looking up. She wondered what they were looking at then she remembered she was wearing a skirt. A simple shot of her sticky mouth substance to the face blinded them shortly.

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
Still working on the blueprint Saki's mind wondered.

I wonder what will happen at this meeting. It sounds interesting. If it's some stupid prank...well that'll be alot of dignity and pride washed down the drain, but it's worth a shot. I spend a lot of time here working and barely ever talk to or even train with the other hybrids...I wish my work was done so I could go and at least make some friends.

With a sad sigh Saki kept working on her drawing. The two scientists returned a little while later and came over to check on how Saki was doing.
"Alright, let's see how much you have done." One scientist said as he picked up the blueprint. "My goodness! It's finished!" The scientist said.
"What?" Saki says as she looks at it. Then Saki remembered how hard she concentrated on her work 'wishing that it was done' and realized that she had finished it with your mind. "All you have to do is sign it and you may go for the day. And the rest of the week since there aren't any other projects currently." The scientist said as he handed the paper back to Saki.

"Right." Quickly puting her signature on it she left the room.
"Hmm what to do. I'll just take a look around the training room and then figure out what to do." Saki thought aloud as she walked down the stairs.
Once down the many flights of stairs she reached the basement. Saki then walked into the girl's change room and walked over to her pink locker. As Saki reached for the dial to unlock it she remembered that she was supposed to use her mind for all minor things now. "Okay let's see......" She then focused on her locker opening.
Soon it swung open revealing it's contents

A couple towels, a water bottle, running shoes, a pair of white shorts, an extra yellow T-shirt, and a elastic hair tie. Saki quickly changed into the white shorts, yellow T-shirt and running shoes. She then used the elastic hair tie to put her hair in a tight ponytail at the back. Shutting her locker Saki left the Girl's locker room and into the rock climbing area. There she saw Beautifly Girl, a Butterfree hybrid and an Espeon girl ontop of the rock climbing wall. All the boys were looking up because the Beautifly girl was wearing a skirt.

The Beautifly girl had noticed and blinded them with her sticky mouth attack.
"Okay guys, nothing to see here! Get back to training!" Saki shouts as she ushers the boys away from the rock climbing wall.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I jerked out of my reveree by a voice I"d never heard before. I leaned over the side of the wall to see a Beautifly hybrid spraying sticky string all over a Raichu and a Larion Hybrid below us.

"C'mon she doesn't want a date Larry!" The Raichu muttered, pulling on the Larion's tail.

"Yes she does!!" the larion squealed, yanking the Raichu down with his tail.
I had an easy way to solve this. I slid over the side of the rock cooly, and allowed the bungie cord to carry me down. I landed on the Larion or Larry's head, and simply said, "Raichu boy's right she doesn't want to date you, so bye bye," I said and teleported him right to the middle of the swimming pool.

"Hey what'd you do to my friend?!" the Raichu squealed.

"I teleported him to the pool. Do you want to join him?" I asked, putting my hands near, but not on my temples.

"Er- no ma'am. I'll be uh, going now!" He yelped, jogging towards the boy's locker room. That takes care of that. I turned back to the Beautifly girl, "Hey there, I'm Lilly. And those guys were jerks," I said with a laugh, unclipping my bungie cord and clipping it back onto the rack.

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
"My names Kim" She said as she fluttered down to the ground fully. Her other was nowhere to be seen. "Erm...have you seen a Butterfree/Beautifly hybrid around? She's like my sister and she must have gone off somewhere. I've got the whole day off from being the messenger. Where do you work around here? Do you want any help? I ask to many questions, sorry."

*If you want to know what my character looks like it's in the trainer card in my sig*

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
"Huh? Oh me, ya." Samantha said a little startled, she hadn't been paying much attention. "My name is Samantha."
It took her a minute to get out of the sitting position because her tail started getting in the way. Making some of the other hybrids to roll their eyes. Samantha wasn't the most graceful hybrid but she wasn't the worse either. Suddenly she looked at a mirror at the other end of the gym, it was a reflection but it wasn't her reflection.

"Who’s reflection is that?" she thought to herself. It was a small girl; brown hair flowed down to about just above her lower back. Light orange eyes..... something looked so familiar about her. Samantha blinked and it was her again.

"Ok I'm ready!" Samantha said trying to shake the image of that girl out of her head.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
"If you care my name is Barak" he solemnly introduced himself, "Let the battle begin." He got into a battle stances of that of a fighting pokemon with paws up at his chest area. Barak eyes made contract with Samantha orange eyes. His eyes scan the Charizard then for a quarter of a second he saw something but before could what it was it was gone. He shook the thought of seeing something from his mind as he when on the offensive.

Speeding towards the Charizard began to do varies of high punches and kicks on the leg of the creatures being a bit on the small compared to the hybrid. His punches weren't meant to hurt the Charizard only to see how the Samantha would react to it so he could start to read her moves.

OOC: Suicune girl if you want to add something that you're character does to my post just PM me.

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
After Saki had gotten rid of most of the boys two stayed and tried to climb up the wall. The Espeon girl quickly transported one of them away and the other just left, looking for his friend. The Beautifly girl smile shyly at the Espeon girl and they began to talk.

"Hmmm that Espeon Hybrid seems familure. Maybe I'll go and say hi." She said as she began to climb the rock wall.

Wait I need equipment for this. That'll take too long though...so I'll hmm Oh, wait I know! I'll teleport myself up there! Saki thought with a slight smirk.

As soon as she teleported up there, Saki realized something. Her great fear of heights. "Eeep!" She said as she clung to the wall.

Okay bad idea....Now how do I get down????

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Kim flew over to the girl who seemed like she wasn't doing well on the climbing wall. "You need some help?" Her companion was still nowhere around however but she was trying to remain calm about her not being around.

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
"Uh yes please. I wanted to go up there and talk to that Espeon hybrid, but I forgot that I was afriad of heights!" Saki said to the Beautifly hybrid as she tightened her grip on the wall.

Oh how could I have forgotten that I was afraid of heights! This isn't turning out to be one of my best days...

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
OOC: Suicune girl and I talked this post over by PM

BIC:

Spotting the Raichu sprinting for her Samantha tried to fly quickly upwards but she felt the pounding her leg.

"Take this!" she exclaimed as ball of glowing red orange flames formed at the center of her palms and was fired and the small mouse hybrid.

Barak was much too close to avoid the attack, he just took the full blow at the attack. Tumbling across the arena floor he swiftly recover the blow the wool of his neck blacken and dirty for the attack. He rubbed he burnt cheek and smile.

"Well at least you're not a pushover I guess I won't go so easy on you" He cockily talked again going for the red dragon girl and was closing in on her fast.She makes fireballs with her hands it was a honest mistake!

Looking to see the small hybrid Pokemon coming at her Samantha tried to dodge the attack by flying to the right. But still got hit by the little electric Pokemon.

"Urrg! You little!" Samantha yelled making another large fire ball in her hands.

The Raichu spotted her using her fire attack again, he just speed up going faster he began to zip around the whole arena. Soon there was only a faint blur of orange, pink and white smearing the whole arena and then in a instant he was in point blind in front of Samantha giving her a powerful electrical punch landing at her feet.

The electric attack jolted through Samantha's body leaving her mildly hurt.

"Your good..." Samantha said half panting. "I have to go get a drink. Thanks for the battle though." she quickly left the room for the cafeteria.

"... Your welcome..." Barak spoke in kind of a gaze though she had already left. A a red-eyed Machop appeared in front of him it smile, "Your good... but you need to get better" the fighting pokemon adviced and as he blinked the pokemon was gone he looked around and it seem that no had seen anything but him... maybe it was just the heat of the battle getting to him...

"Janitor Barak report to the electric hybrid floor there is a mess by the stairwell" the intercom screech and repeating the same message again. He growled in angry grabbing his bucket because of the broken elevator he would have to climb about 15 stories this was turning into quite a foul day for him with that one announcement. But he just accepted it and head for the stairs.

Last edited:

Fleeka

1 b3 73h 1337
Milo landed on the floor with a bump and started gasping for air. As he was doing this he noticed a castform/ditto hybrid being cornered by the Machamp. He quickly stood up still gasping for air and he focused as leaves came out of his hair and headed for the machamp. He knew he was going to suffer but he had to try. "RAZOR LEAF" he yelled as the leaves hit the hybrid and he turned around, enraged more than Milo could ever have thought possible

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Kim began to feel strange in her head. Images kept appearing in her head. Like memories. Two bug pokemon; a Caterpie and Wurmple. Along side them were a small girl that looked alot like her. Outside her head she was sweating fiercly and she just fell to the floor. Alot of the other hybrids were just staring at her.

I walked into the cafeteria just in time to see a Razor Leaf be fired at a Machamp hybrid that had a ditto hybrid cornered.

"Hey, Machamp, pick on somebody your own type," I called to him across the room. I really didn't want to fight, but I had to protect these other hybrids for some reason.

"Ya think? Then why don't you fight, were both fighting types?" he asked.

"Sure, why not!" I said with emphasis on the last word. As I said this, I ran at full speed, which is kind of hard to see, and punched him right outside the face.

"Ok, but lets play by my rules!" he stated. He had each of his four arms grab my arms and legs. Then, he kneeded me.... you know where. After I was drobbed, I was on the floor for a minute in pain. He had bony knees. While I was down there, something happened.

~Flashback~
There was a kid who looked like me, only with diffrent colored hair. Across from him was another kid who looked him, but older.

"Why won't you do it!" he yelled, kicking me in the same spot as Machamp did.
~End Flashback~

"That was a cheap shot. I can do that to, but worse," I said, my blades extending from my hands. I ran up to the Machamp, acted like I was going after his arm, and did the same thing he did to me with my blade. He fell in serious pain. "I told you I could do it worse," I said to him.

I walked over the the ditto hybrid. "Are you ok?" I asked.

Fleeka

1 b3 73h 1337
Milo collapsed seeing the Machamp hybrid had been knocked out and he started rubbing his neck, still trying to get circulation back "Thanks" he gasped

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I jogged over to Kim's unconcious body. "What happened to her? She just fell out of the sky!" I said to the Gardevoir hybrid who still seemed a little stuck. Something in my head seemed to explode suddenly, like a flashback in those lame scientist movies about amnesia. "safe movies"

~Flashity Back!~

I was standing by the door waiting for someone, but that part didn't seem clear. I looked up at a girl, feeling a pit of dread in my stomach.

"Hey there loser. I can't believe you went to that party without me!" she yelled angrily, spit flying from her mouth. She had red hair and green eyes, tearstained and red.

"I'm sorry, David just dragged me off!" I heard my voice say, the ground in front of me blurring.

"We're twins! What do you have that I don't?" she asked, I could sense jelously in her voice. Whoever David was he was apparently a real girl grabber.

"I was going to take you, but then he gave me beer and I got drunk and-" I felt my voice crack.

"Whatever, go sh*t yourself you b*tch," she said turning away from me, long red hair swinging as she climbed up the stairs. I felt tears slide down my cheeks. I walked outside slowly, striding down towards the east beach, where I could sit on a rock and mope. I slid onto the rock, it was slippery and covered with sea foam.

"Did you get the DNA from that girl's Espeon?" I heard a gruff male voice ask. I wondered if that girl was my twin, she had an Espeon. The one who claimed to be my twin anyway.

"Yes, now all we need is a female with type O+ blood to use it on and we'll be fine," A slick female voice said, she then lowered her voice and muttered something to the guy. He laughed, a horrid spinetingling laugh. Suddenly everything went dark, something was shoved in my mouth and something hard slashed over my head. Bright colors flashed everywhere and I went down, down so slowly colapsing on the ground just like Kim.

~End of Flashity Back~

I held my whirring head sadly. Something wasn't right, I could tell. I glanced up at the clock, 10:30. Almost lunch time. And my shift at the cafeteria. I shuddered and thought about it. Type O blood, I had that kind of blood. Something was wrong, but I couldn't tell what. I just wish i knew.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Kenny

I walked along a hall, disturbed. I had gotten an email, and was wondering what I should do. I wanted to help. I was... scared. So many pokemon were here, much more powerful than I was. I walked out of a door, and went outside. Many pokemon were there. I walked along for a few minutes, before I saw an Absol/Houndoom hybrid, staring at me. "What?" I asked, annoyed. The hybrid grinned. Let's battle. The loser dies.

Without warning, the hybrid attacked, and chomped into my leg. I tried to shake him off, but his jaws were like steel.

Kairou

I smirked. I loved killing, it was like a reflex to seeing a pokemon. The Snorlax hybrid shook me, trying to get my teeth out from his flesh, but I held on. I'll barbeque your leg. I growled. He tried to run, and pulled me quite a distance. I was about to burn his leg, when I noticed that my fur was getting sticky with blood. I sauntered off, and attacked another pokemon, a Castform hybrid. You needed help beating a Machamp? I said, sneering. Yes, I watched. Go ahead, attack first. I wouldn't mind eating you.

Fleeka

1 b3 73h 1337
Milo backed off from the Absol/Houndoom hybrid "Why does this sort of thing always happen to me?"

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
Watching as all of the sudden the Beautifly Hybrid fell to the floor and then the Espeon jump down to her." What happened to her? She just fell out of the sky!" The Espeon Hybrid yelled Saki. But then the Espeon hybrid fell to the floor as well.

What's going on? Did I do something to them? Why do I feel so sick...Ugh what's happening? I need to get out of here...

Saki cluched her forehead as she teleported away. Her mind raced with what was going on.

~Flashback~

"I'm Coming Gardevoir!" A girl with orange hair and emerald green eyes shouted. Gardevoir and her had battled someone ontop of the Giant Pokemart in Celadon City and Gardevoir had fallen to the ground as the result of a Solarbeam attack. Climbing down the fire escape, this girl froze. "Oh, I hate heights. I can't do this!" The girl muttered. Then looking down at the Gardevoir on the ground barely breatheing She sighed and kept going. The wind blew hard and the girl stopped again.

I've got to save Gardevoir! I can do this. I can do this! the girl thought as she slowly desended down the side of the building.

When she reached the ground she ran over to her Pokemon. "Gardevoir!" the Girl said with tears in her eyes. "Are you ok? Gardevoir?" the girl asked.
Saki...I'm alright...Thank you for coming for me... the Gardevoir said telepathicly to the girl.
"Oh, thank goodness! Gardevoir return!" the girl then put the Pokemon back in it's Pokeball and ran off towards the Pokemon Center.

~End Flashback~

Waking up suddenly, Saki looked around. She had teleported her self back to her room. "That girl...the Gardevoir called her Saki...could that have been me?" Saki said as she climbed out of bed.
"No, that couldn't have been me. It was probably just a dream." Saki said as she shook it off. She glanced at the clock only to realize that she was going to be late for her meeting with H.S.
"Gah! Why me?" She looked around and quickly changed into her skirt and T-shirt with the dark pink flats. Quickly she ran out of the room and towards the stairs.