• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hybrid/Scientist War~ let the battle of trust begin!

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
Kiim began to awaken as she noticed the Espeon hybrid also on the ground. She crawled over as her legs wouldn't respond properly and tried to wake her up.

Meanwhile Beauty, Kims best friend Butterfree/Beautifly hybrids was stealthly following a scientist.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
OOC: DX Evil Absol/Houndoom hybrid is trying to eat me IN the cafeteria... I don't be part of anyone diet!!!

BIC:

Before Jazzelle could say anything to the Hitmonchan/Scyther human hybrid that had helped her Absol/Houndoom approached sneering at her and saying he wanted to eat her... That was a first for her. She found herself pushed even more into the corner as the viscous creature got only closer to her.

"You don't want to eat me..." her voice squeaked with nervousness, "I'm not very good... my body it like clay horrible tasting clay" the hybrid didn't seem to buy that and he continued to get closer. Jazzelle took a deep breath shooting out a strong blast of water... she normally wouldn't waste so much energy but she felt pressure to do so. Not even seeing if that attack did any damage she fled as far as possible away the craze, evil hybrid.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Ooc: Its time for Ryan to make a entrence!
BIC:
Ryan walked down the hallway, holding a bunch of papers he was to give to the one of the scientists. With the elevater out he would have to walk countless amounts of stairs. He came to a large stair well.

"Might as well fly up there.." Ryan muttered to himself. He didn't use his wings alot but in case he would have to. Slowly his wings cought speed and hovered him above the floor. Ryan started to hover up the long steep stair well. He had only been at the insatute for a few months but knew very much. At last he reached the top of the stair well and slowly stopped his wings so his feet toched the ground.

"Ah lets see this goes to room 53." he said looking at the nunber on the brown door he was standing in front of. It said 53 on the blurry glass pannel. Ryan knocked on the door making a sound that sounded like someone falling on to a hard wood floor.

"Come in." A strong male voice said. Ryan opened the door only to see a large lather chair with its back facing him. "Leave it on the table." The voice instructed. Ryan did as he was told and left the dark room.

"That was one creepy guy." he said under his breath so the Growlithe/Vulpix hybid standing nea by wouldn't hear him. A charizard girl walked out of the cafeteria.

"Have I seen her before?"Ryan asked
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha reached the cafeteria, grabbed a soda that the scientists made just for fire hybrids. She would have to return to her room soon, Samantha had to get up earlier in the morning then she did that day.

"I really should keep track of time better." she said walking out of the cafeteria. While walking out she saw Ryan walking down the hallway.

"Why does he look so familiar?" She asked herself.

~Flash back.... for both of them really!~

Samantha and Ryan both saw a small girl and a little older looking boy.

"Next year you will get a Pokemon to!" The boy said. He had red hair and was wearing a black T-shirt with a pair a light brown shorts.

"Really? You think so!?" The girl said, she looked just like the little girl Samantha saw in the mirror.

~END. OF. FLASH. BACK.~

"That that was the same girl I saw in the mirror!" Samantha thought, she was so shocked that she walked right in to Ryan. "Oh! Sorry!"

"Thats ok... Do I know you?" Ryan asked also shocked from what just happened.

"Uh I don't think we have met. My name is Samantha." she said holding out her hand to shake hands.

"My name is Ryan, nice to meet you!" Ryan said shaking her hand.

"I have to go." Samantha siad pushing by him so she could get to her room.

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
"Good morning, Zalman. It is now 7:30 AM. Time to get up!"

Thanks, computer. That's one of the perks of having my job; I may be important, but my job requires so little interaction, I can sleep in half an hour longer than the others. Well, better get changed and brush my teeth. Hmm… I wonder how much I weigh? Huh, 183 lbs. I'm gaining weight! Maybe I should start exercising… maybe. Oh well, I better get to my office.

I hate living on the flying floor. My parents think just because I have wings, I fly a lot. Well, I DON'T! Oh well, at least I don't sleep in a stupid nest. Now to the elevator. What the heck? It's not working!? You've got to be kidding me! That's an 10 floor walk! Oh well, there's the exercise I wanted…

I hate those walks. Oh look, there's Meredith, and she's going to say…

"Zalman, every day you come here before walking down the stairs to work, and every day I say 'Good morning' to you, so that you can get through your day more easily. And every day all I get is a grunt! Well, enough is enough! Either you say 'hi' to me today, or I'm going to stop saying it!"

Flareon hybrids; they're so hot-tempered. "Hi."

"Now that's more like it. Good morning, Zalman."

Finally! Now, to work. Through the electrical room doors, and… where's Torkie? He's usually here to meet me when I come down. Maybe he went someplace early. Oh well. Through my door, and into my office. Good old bland, drab, white, dimly lit room.

"Power to the elevators has been cut off. Door open; computer hacked. Mechanic to office please."

There's Torkie. And that's me he's asking for! Jeez, he knows I'm here by now. WHAT?? 7:50?!?! I don't have much time! Oh, the mainframe's already fixed. Must've been Kassie. Okay, then, I'll do my usual stuff. Turn on the computer and read my To-do list. To-do list says: write announcements for today, analyze any new blueprints, run system diagnostic, then more assignments after lunch. Okay, then. Announcements… huh? There's a fax in the machine… it says, 'Threatening e-mail sent, fake, ignore.' Okay, that's an announcement. And… all written. Now to send it to Meredith.

"Any newcomers please report to the lower gym for combat practice. Thank you."

Okay, Mokey, I hear ya, but I'm not one of them. Now to send Meredith's e-mail. What? 'No server found. Could not send e-mail'. Oh, right, I didn't check it first! Let's see…

mEEt me in tHe bATHROOm if yOu wANt to lIVe
-X

This is the threatening e-mail? Whatever. Sending e-mail…

"It is now 8:00 a.m. That means it's time for the announcements! It has become apparent that there was a threatening e-mail sent out to all of you. It is fake, please ignore it. The water hybrid pool will be closed today from 7:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. for cleaning. The elevators have been broken; we are in desperate need of a mechanic. Please do not approach him/her for any reason whatsoever. That's all the announcements, and now it's time for our anthem!"

Good old anthem… Oh, look, another memo to send. Let's see…

Memo

We need four more test subjects for the triple project. Two pokémon and two humans. Try and get two teenage humans if possible. And two of the rare pokémon. Any suggestions for this project are to be sent back to me, including information about locations.

H.S.

That's kinda creepy… Oh well… Time to run a system diagnostic.

~Time passes~

What's this? Who flooded the family bathroom? Jeez, at this rate, it'll take forever for it to drain! I'll activate the suction system.

"Bathroom drained, suction system deactivating."

Thank you, computer. An e-mail; what is it? A blueprint! Okay, accepted. What time is it? 10:30. I should head up for lunch… up the stairs… Oh no, it's Valerie! Please don't talk my ear off today, I'm not up for it; I'm never up for it! Oh well, might as well get it over with…

Last edited:

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
"Sleeping on the job, eh? Wake up you lazy hybrid."

Some disembodied voice told me. I yawned and stretched out my arms and wings. Had I falled asleep on the job? I guess so. I looked around. I was upright, leaned against the wall. Oh dear; that was a smooth move, Valerie.

I saw where the voice had come from; a rather disgruntled scientist who happened to be walking by as I was on security duty. He couldn't blame me for being tired, though; I had been standing around since the early morning, before dawn even!

He sighed and shook his head, begining to walk off. Once I knew he wasn't going to see me, I shot my second finger up while keeping the others down. Yep, I flipped him a bird. Luckily he didn't see it.

I looked up at the clock. My shift was over; I knew this also because my replacement, an Arcanine hybrid, had just walked in. Good, I got plenty of sleep and now I didn't have to do anything else.

"See you later." I told the hybrid as I walked off, buzzing my wings merrily. I flew up the stairs to the nearest computer station to check my e-mail. Oh, joy, I had two letters...

"mEEt me in tHe bATHROOm if yOu wANt to lIVe
-X"

Hm, that's a bit ominous. Let's see what the other reads...

"Memo

We need four more test subjects for the triple project. Two pokémon and two humans. Try and get two teenage humans if possible. And two of the rare pokémon. Any suggestions for this project are to be sent back to me, including information about locations.

H.S."

Special. I was glad I wasn't a teenage hybrid... with that I logged off and wandered down the stairs. Of all the hybrids I could have run into on my walk down, I saw Zalman. What a cutie. I smiled at him, even if he looked a bit... afraid, maybe.

"Good day, Zal-man." I said, accenting each sylable of his name a little with a staccato voice. He looked uneasy still, but I didn't pay too much attention. "How's it going? You want to come to lunch with me?" I said, well aware that it was lunchtime.

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
"Er, lunch? Uh… yeah, sure, okay, yeah."

Why did she ask me that? She may be pretty, but I'm already shy and quiet as it is! She makes me so nervous and tongue-tied. Why did I say yes? Too late now… may as well head for the cafeteria…

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
I was quite excited that Zalman had accepted my offer to go to lunch with me. I grinned at him and turned towards the hallway that would lead to the stairs that would lead to the cafeteria. Shoot, that's a lot of hallways and staircases.

"Come on then, I'm sure we're both pretty hungry by now." I commented lightly, strolling that way a little bit. I certainly was, having slept in all morning and not eating breakfast.

D*mn scientists, never give the early-shift security breakfast. I thought, realizing that they never did give us any. "Coming?" I said to Zalman, seeing that he was still lagging a little.

That boy was always so behind. It seemed like he just didn't know how to come out of his little computer-shell and talk to people. But I tried anyway; one day he'll talk to someone without them talking to him first.

At least, I certainly hoped as much.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Samantha was laying on the excuse of a bed in her room, trying to wake up from a horrible dream.

"No no!" Samantha screamed in her sleep. The dream was awlful, she was running from something but she couldn't see what it was. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" At last she woke up from the dream. Startled to what happened. Samantha glanced at her clock.

"ACK! I'm going to be late!" she yelled to herself rushing out of the room. Samantha ran down the hallway trying to get to the experment as fast as she could. "Sorry I'm late sir."

"Thats ok. You're only a minute late anyway." The female scientist said handing her a a sheet of paper.

"Huh? Whats this?" Samantha asked looking at the sheet.

Sheet

Dear Hybrid,

For now the labs are being cleaned. No experments will be preformed. Thank you.

"Oh. The monthly cleaning. I understand." she said walking out of the lab. Her stomache growled. "I guess I'm more hungry then I thought. I beter get something to eat!"

~~Ryan~~

"At last I'm done. I can go to combat training!" Ryan said putting down tha pile of sheets so he could go train some of the newer hybrids. Ryan rushed down the steep stair well.

"Ah the gym I can at last do some trianing!" Ryan muttered to himself rushing into the gym.

Ooc: Any new hybrids feel free to go ask Ryan to trian with you!

Tyrant99

A Random Person
Dante groggily opened his eyes and sat up stretching his arms.

“What time is it?” he asked the empty room as he looked around at his dwelling. It was a mess with clothes over the floor and everything in disarray, piled into stacks that look like they will fall over with the slightest breeze, Dante sighed and shuck his head he would have to speak to James his roommate about this later.

Dante got up and made his way over to the oak desk and began to dig through the papers next to computer to find the alarm clock, after a few minutes of searching he found it and grunted when he saw that it read 10:30. Dante smiled, a good about doing the night shift it’s a good excuse to sleep in during the morning but he aways missed breakfast.

Dante glanced at the computer and saw it had been left on and there was a new message. He opened it, it read:

mEEt me in tHe bATHROOm if yOu wANt to lIVe

Dante was puzzled and after a few moments thought, turned off the computer, got dressed in his usual black trousers and a dark blue sleeveless shirt, and headed out his room to the evaluator.

After seeing the out of order sign on the evaluator Dante sighed and headed down the stairs. was that email a threat or a warning Dante wondered as he headed towards the cafeteria.

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
"Coming?"

Coming? Yes, I… coming?

coming…
coming…
coming…

~FLASHBACKNESS~

"Are you coming?"

A tall, blonde girl was calling to me from the edge of a beach. I looked down at my shoes like I didn't know how to answer.

"You never can seem to make up your mind, can you? Jeez, what a wimp! How do you think you'll ever get through high school? I'm starting after summer's over y'know! You're just a sevvie! I'll be popular, you'll be a little kid and I can't talk to you! This may be the last opportunity we can spend together before school starts; don't you like me? Don't you think I'm pretty? C'mon, the beach is so nice today!"

"Kassie, I… don't think so I… want to get my… summer r-reading done a-and…"

"Fine, don't come with me, then! I'll go to the beach and meet some cute guy who's not afraid to talk to me or anyone else! After all these years we've been friends, I expected you to have grown a spine, but nooooo. See you around."

Kassie walked down the beach towards the lifeguard, leaving me here alone.

~ENDNESS~

What was that? Why was her name Kassie, like the professor's? Why do I feel so dizzy? Why is the floor so close to me? Why am I ON the floor?
Ugh…………………………

~*~*~*~*~*~

Last edited:

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Mokey was training in his own area where he trained on his own. His job had been getting harder lately as more hybrids were created. His latest trainee was a Steelix and an Arbok hybrid, sharp teeth and metal skin really doesn't well with the personallity of a human. A young girl was at the door as Mokey was using his feet to do hand type attacks. He flipped onto his hands and noticed her. "Erm...do you want me for something?"

"Yes." She removed the hood of the pink hooded top she wore. "I was sent here by one of those adult people top train with you. You look pretty good for a Primape hybrid." She pulled the hooded top off to reveal a light blue T-shirt and a pair of white wings. "They call me Angel. I'm a flying type hybrid. An Altaria and a Fearow hybrid. They told me they made a mistake and accidentaly injected me with some shiny Aipom DNA which is why i'm so acrobatic and love pink. I was told you could train me like you were trained. Will you?"

"Sure." He began to show her all his moves and view what she could do.

*Hope it's alright i had her*

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
Staring at the locked door in front of her, Saki sighed. "I can't believe I forgot. We're not having the meetings anymore. Gah, might as well find something to do. It'll be lunch time soon." Saki walked back down the stairs and towards the training area. "Why not watch the New Hybrids train? Nothing better to do." Saki walked into the training area and saw a primape hybrid talking a hybrid in a pink cloak.

That meeting...the one later today....this memo I found may come in handy. It has to be a joke though, right? H.S. isn't really planning toi kiddnap people is he?

Saki pulled out the Memo once again. Reading it over and over. The more times she read it the more convincing it became. Something was definatly up and she was going to find out.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: it's fine if you add in npcs, just fyi. And finaly, the appearence of the Rattata boy! aka the internet guy.
BIC:

I sat up blearily, my head spinning. I looked at my watch: 10:45. My shift was going to start in an hour! I jumped up, but fell back on my butt again, realizing that my left ankle was asleep. Ow. I stood up shakily, putting one hand on the rock wall for support. I started to limp towards the girl's locker room, holding the rock wall in one hand and my helmet in the other. I slid into the door, clutching my ankle with my tail and closed my eyes, turning my locker dial. Perfect, it clicked open. I tossed my helmet into the ugly yellow thing and slammed the door. I noticed the strap to the helmet sticking out. Great, now my locker was going to be jammed. I wouldn't need it until tomarrow, so I left it there.

I jogged up the stairs, despite the tingling in my leg. I pushed open the door to the first story, and entered into the lobby. The lobby was big and open, with a faded flowery green rug. The wall paper was peeling and had green and orange stripes. They always struck me as the weirdest colors to put together. I strode across the floor, past Meredith, who grunted at me, apparently I was too good for her or something. I pushed open the glass doors to the cafeteria, and checked my watch: 10:56. I'd make it just in time.

I pushed open the door that said: Cafeteria Staff Only and grabbed my apron and name tag from a peg on the wall. I waved to the cook and began my rounds of taking orders.

I walked over to a table who had their ready to order plates up. I lifted my notepad and pencil, "What would you like to order?" I asked them.

A girl with her yellowish tan hair up in pigtails turned and looked at me. Upon closer inspection she had red spots on her cheeks with little pluses in them, tan hair streaked with red, and a pair of Plusle ears sticking out of her hair. "I"m new here, my name's Laurie," she said happily, her pigtails bouncing back and forth, "What's yours?" she asked. She was sitting alone at a small round table, no wonder she wanted friends.

I opened my mouth to reply when her face suddenly went blank and an expression of pain crossed it, "Are you okay?!" I asked her, my heart pounding in my chest.

Her eyes came back into focus quickly, as though it had never happened, "Yeah, I'm fine Lilly, just a quick headache," she said with a tired smile. "Thank Mew," I said, when I realized I hadn't told her my name and I wasn't wearing my name tag yet, it was still in my pocket, "How do you know my name?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she said, her happy expression fading, "I saw you in a dream," That was so weird, "I'll have the chicken parmesian," she said with a forced smile.

"Okay," I wrote down Chicken Parm and walked into the kitchen, "Order of Chicken Parm for table 123!" I yelled, dropping the paper on the countertop.

THE E-MAIL DUDE, IN HIS ROOM

"Ah, Mimi, I need you to go disable the spam filters again," a Rattata hybrid boy said, clacking his fingers on the keyboard. A small lean blue mouse was sitting next to him, her fur was blue with streaks of purple in it. She had big red eyes and little white whiskers sticking out of her.

"Will do," she said, turning and sprinting out the door.

"I need to get this to every single hybrid in this place, they'll die if I don't!" he said, keys still clacking, "Mimi wrote the last one, and she can't read that well obviously, now they have my e-mails going into their spam filter. Well I'll show them," he clacked at the keyboard. Mimi came bounding back in panting, "done sir," she panted. "Good," he said, hitting the send button.

the e-mail said:

Dear Hybrids,

Meet me in the family bathroom at 3:00 p.m. sharp for a look at the truth. I'm sorry if our earlier e-mail scared you, it was written by my small friend who can't read too well.

Yours truely,
-X

Mawile XD

ello thar
Kenny

I staggered into my room, and checked my computer. A new email said,

Dear Hybrids,

Meet me in the family bathroom at 3:00 p.m. sharp for a look at the truth. I'm sorry if our earlier e-mail scared you, it was written by my small friend who can't read too well.

Yours truely,
-X

I was puzzled. "What the heck" I asked.

Kairou

Clay huh? I'll just tear you apart.

I sprang at the tiny pokemon, pawing the ground. I really am hungry. I'll start with your face.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: e-mail from the head of the scientists. This is not a real e-mail address by the way.

To: all hybrids
Subject: Bathroom cleaning.

Dear hybrids,
My name is the head scientist. I would like to inform you that only Torkie the Blaziken hybrid will be allowed to clean the family bathroom, he needs practice. If this note does not pertain to you, please delete it. Thank you, have a nice day.

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
With a sad sigh Saki slipped the memo back into her pocket. Then that feeling from earlier came back. She felt like she was going to be sick.
"Again?! UGH!" Saki grabbed her forehead and teleported back to her room.
"This is wasting my energy and time! I need some water..." Saki said as she walked into her little bathroom.
When she came out her computer blinking. Walking over to it she read the messsage.
'You have 1 new Email!'
"What the? Again?" Clicking on the message the Email came up.

Dear Hybrids,

Yours truely,
-X

"So this isn't a joke? Now I'm worried. I need to talk to someone and find out what they think." Saki printed out the new email and quickly left her room.
Saki was determind to talk to one of her friends, but wait she didn't have any!

Aw man....who am i going to talk to? Some complete stranger? That'd be good. Uh what about that girl. The Espeon hybrid. She seems sort of nice. Maybe I can find out what she thinks of this.

Saki was about to head down to the rock climbing wall when her stomach gurggled.

Lunch time already? I guess I could grab a quick bite.

She changed her direction and headed towards the Cafetiria. When she got there she saw the Espeon hybrid taking orders from people.

She's a waitress? Hmm guess that make things a little easier.

"Hey, Miss! Could I speak with you!" Saki shouted to the Espeon Hybrid.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I felt my ears perk up at the sound of a familiar voice.

"Order up!" the cook yelled, pushing the chicken parmasian at me. I grabbed it in one hand and handed it to Laurie. Then I started over to her table.

"Hey there. I remember you... Saki right?" I asked her, pulling out a fresh peice of paper on my notepad, "So can I take your order?"

IZABELL, MY OTHER CHARACTER

Izabell laughed, pushing the little Pikachu hybrid into the wall. "Give me the money you dumba*ss!" she laughed angrily. He shakily handed her the money. She dropped him on the floor.

"That's enough interaction for one day, popular b*tch," she muttered, pushing past him. The electric floor was a dangerous place for her to be, but it didn't matter to her. People thought things about her, but all she ever said about it was to let them think that, it didn't matter. She pushed open the door to the rock climbing wall, spread her wings and flew up to the top. Her private slot. She sat there, gazing out at the ocean alone, the way she wanted it to be. Always.

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
"May I take your order?" the Espeon girl asked. "Uh well first I need to talk to you. It's about the emails that are going around. Have you recieved one? And may we speak alone?" Saki whispered to the girl."It's really important please I need to talk to someone." Saki asked with slight sadness in her voice.

Dex

Fear..The..Plushie?
Due to lunch, Mike was alone in the "Computer lab." He wasn't exactly working, though. Of a matter of fact, he was working on a Rubik's cube. He was just one step away from completeing it, but he evaded it for some reason, unknown to everybody. He had been working on it for quite some time, actually. Mike chuckled, and restrained from completely laughing. "Why, this puzzle is almost.. Almost.." Mike tried to hold it in. "Insane!" he held back his head, and laughed at his own demise. He could not help, but whoop with laughter.

He chuckled once more, and set it down. "Ah, good times, good times.."

He stared at the computer in front of him. "Hmm, You'd think I would have to do something on that thing." He snaped his fingers. "Ah yes, work." he said, rubbing his head. "Eh, later." He said, breaking into a wide smile. He laughed again, this time slamming his fists on the cold, metal desk. Bolts and nails begun to break out, as his fist continued to slam against the desk.

He stoped, and wiped a tear of joy from his cheeks. Just then, he noticed something. An email, or rather, the sign bleeping "2 New E-mail." he stared at it. "When then that come?" He opened the file, and clicked on the first message.

"mEEt me in tHe bATHROOm if yOu wANt to lIVe"
-X

Mike stared at the message for quite a while. "Ookkk. Is this some hybrid's attempt at a joke? psh." He deleted it, and looked at the other one. Upon sight, it looked more tidy and neat, more of a real letter. "Ah, there we go! a real message. Finally." He clicked on the other message.

"Dear Hybrids,

Meet me in the family bathroom at 3:00 p.m. sharp for a look at the truth. I'm sorry if our earlier e-mail scared you, it was written by my small friend who can't read too well."

Yours truely,
-X

He stared at it. "Ok, what?" He was utterly confused. "I'll wonder about it later." His stomach began to rumble. "I'm insanely hungry." He stood up simply, and began to go for the door. As he went out, almost everybody in the floor could have heard his laughs and whoops. He chuckled. "Man, I am good at this." He though as he walked up the stairs.

Last edited:

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Mokey and the girl were still fighting on. Neither were losing energy. Both still standing strong. "You're a good fighter. For a girl." Mokey said.

"Oh yeah." She seemed to vanish. Appearing behind Mokey she delivered a kick to the back of his head. He simply ducked and she hit her foot into a wall. She fell to the floor in pain. Mokey bent down to help her up. She took the help and limped up.

"You ok?"

"Yeah i'm fine. Good move though. My foot's alright just a little sore. It'll heal as i walk. Erm...do you...want to go get something to eat with me."

"Yeah sure." The girl seemed to be happy he took the invitation.

"I'm Dani by the way."

"Names Mokey. Kinda like monkey but without the 'n'." Mokey joked as they walked to the cafeteria. The place seemed to be completely full of hybrids.