• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hybrid/Scientist War~ let the battle of trust begin!

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I was surprised by this. No one here had really wanted to be my friend. Of course I had "friends" who only liked me becuause I was smart or pretty or whatever.

"Sure," I said, "Follow me," I headed for the kitchen, pushing the heavy wooden door aside. I then pushed open the staff bathroom door, "Come on, the cook's a guy, he can't follow us here. Now about those e-mails, I only recieved one about dying if I didn't go to the bathroom, but I haven't checked my e-mail since this morning at seven, so I wouldn't know if there was a new one," I explained, leaning against a ceramic sink.

Dex

Fear..The..Plushie?
"Ah, the cafeteria." The smell of food wafted through his nose, as Mike entered, patting his stomach. "I'm so hungry, I could eat a pikachu!" He paused for a moment, stoping dead in his tracks. He claped his forehead, staggered back into the wall, and laughed once more, but a bit more quietly. still pretty loud, though. he banged his fist against the wall. "I'm so hungry.. Pikachu..HA!"

He sat down at a table, and sighed.

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
"Hmm ok. Here. This email was just sent out earlier." Saki said as she handed her the email she had just printed out.
"And thanks...I've never actually had a friend to talk to here before. Except for...Kiko." Saki said remembering her little friend with the pink pigtails.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I picked up the peice of paper and scanned it. "Wow," I said simply, just wow. I wondered about this. "So are you going?" I asked, pulling out my sandwhich from my paper lunch bag. Since I had lunch shift today, I couldn't eat at the caffeteria, so I brought a sandwhich. Turkey and Cheese. Yuck. I pulled the cheese off slowly and began to chew it slowly thinking.

"I'm going," I said slowly, finally having made up my mind. I was going. Definetly. I ate the turkey next, awaiting my new friend's reply.

Dex

Fear..The..Plushie?
Mike studied the cafeteria. People were talking, and everbody seemed on edge. "Guess I wasn't the only guy to get those E-mails." He stared blankly at the group. "What, they think this is for real?" He narrowed his eyes. "So, Somebody's gonna Out-prank moi?" He chuckled. "We'll see about that, eh?" He sneaked over to the other tables, carefully removing an article of food from each lunch. You know he was planning something, and planning he was. He was currently thinking of something with balloons and nets..

He held back a snort. "This is gonna be fun!" He nibbled on half a sandwich that he stole, relishing it more than usual.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
"Zalman?" I asked, seeing the hybrid fall to his knees. "Zalman?!" I said again, leaning down over him worridly. He was hurt? No, he just looked like... maybe he had remembered something.

I knew I had done that before... the first time I heard what I was, particularly. Flygon. That word made me remember something strange about the Flygon species; now I know what I can do and I train myself to do just that. It works pretty well...

Snapping out of my dream world, I shook him gently. "Zalman, are you alright?" I asked him firghtfully. It was awful how he was just lying there, on the cold floor... he needed to get up. Really, he probably needed to get something to eat too.

"D*mmit Zalman, what's wrong with you!" I said, shaking him more vigorously. Finally, he started to come to... I gave a small sigh of relief as he grumbled a bit, showing that he was waking up.

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Samantha sat at one of the empty tables, waiting for someone to come and serve her.

"Ugh I'm so hungry!" Samantha exclaimed, her stomache growling. "Can someone serve me!?"

"Oh sorry!" A small female Drantini/Human hybrid said running over to Samantha. "What do you want to order?"

"The Chicken stir fry please." Samantha said putting down the menue.

"Right away miss." The girl said bowing.

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
"I'm also going. It's good to know that I'm not the only one. You see I've been wondering all morning and well if the earlier email was a fake and the scientists did care then why would they annouce it this morning? I think they're worried about this. Oh, and by the way I never caught your name?"
Saki said with pleasure knowing that she wasn't the only one with suspisions about these emails. Glad to have made a new friend Saki smiled like she did when her friend, the Skitty Hybrid, used to be around.

It's been almost six months now...I still miss her so much. Well Maybe it's time I made some more friends. This girl seems very nice. And actually...normal.Compared some other Hybrids I know.

Watching her new friend munch on some tukey and cheese, Saki relaxed and enjoyed the little peace they had.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
The black dog hybrid pounced on her and this time he had pinned her to the down. Jazzelle didn't know what to do...she never been in a situation like this before... or at least not that she could remember. Suddenly as his fangs got closer a image flashed in her head...

"What an s-s-crunches-s-s little s-s-snack for me" Hissed a purple Ekans as he approached closer and looked down at someone, "This-s-s should be going quite s-s-satisfying." It widely opened his mouth and two enlarge fang start to close but then the creature roar with pain being rammed away by something or someone else. A Raichu... not a hybrid but a normal one’s back could be seen and he turned to the person.

"Don't worry I'll protect you..." The image began to disappear and those words echoed slowly fading...

Jazzelle blinked what had happen she looked in front her and a Raichu/Flaaffy was there, it was Barak. Just like that image in her head he was there to protect her.

"Barak..." She gasped seeing something that made her heart skip several beats, "Your bleeding" she couldn't keep her eyes off his left arm the dripped forming a puddle on the white tiles below. Her eyes fearfully looked up to the Absol/Houndoom mixed pokemon; there was blood on his lips.

"Jazzelle, glad your all right" Barak voices was calm though it was obvious that he was in pain, "Don't worry I'll protect you... I won't let him hurt you." He stared out toward the same hybrid with what looked like a cold look to any frighten pokemon threaten by him, intimidated by it evil appearance and jagged sharp teeth.

Jazzelle was speechless... he said that exact phrase as the normal Raichu...were they related or could had been...no he could be it wasn't possible...was it? Her mind fluttered with confusion, and paralyzing frightfulness, but at the same time she felt that she could trust Barak words and that everything would be fine as long as he was there.

"I don't like when people try to hurt my friend." His eyes burned with anger, "Leave now before thing gets violent!"

OOC: ... I doubt that he will actually leave but you never know...

Zan-chan

Why not?
OOC: Sorry I took so long... I had skewl today. X3 This is gonna be kinda short but... ENTER SOOZ!!

BIC:

"Yawwwwwwn!!" groaned Sooz as she gazed at her list of chores for the day. "This is gonna be boring, I just KNOW it..."

Suddenly her Palm Pilot (which was her means of receiving e-mail around the lab, since she was too lazy to get a computer) vibrated and buzzed almost as loudly as a speeding beedril.

"Gawd, can't those Sci-Fi Dorks leave me to my so-called work?" she muttered, fumbling to pull the Palm Pilot out of her pocket. However, the text-message she'd received was not from her Boss. It said:

mEEt me in tHe bATHROOm if yOu wANt to lIVe
-X

"What the...?" Sooz stared at her Palm Pilot for three whole minutes before she heard a crash coming from the cafeteria, three doors to the right from where she stood. She repeated her last statement: "What the...?" and went to see what the ruckus was about...

Last edited:

Dex

Fear..The..Plushie?
He was now sipping on a glass of Iced tea, with a bag full of goodies inside. Or rather, food leftovers. He was twirling his glass around, and still thinking, or in his case, daydreaming. "Maybe Balloons filled with food..." In his mind, Chibi images of him throwing balloons loaded with scraps of food reeled through. "Nahh.." Just then, his ears began to perk up. His glowed a dim yellow, and a tingling feeling passed through his body.

"What the Heck?" he said, putting his hands to his ears. "Shocking." He chucked lightly.

Tyrant99

A Random Person
Dante finally finished getting down the stairs, and walked down the corridor to the cafeteria.

After pushing open the doors he saw that the place was quite busy, he made his way over to an empty table in the corner.

Along way he heard a squeesh, Dante looked down at the... well he couldn't tell what it was, but now it was stuck to his foot. dam it he thought as he remembered the warnings he had been given about walking around bare footed.

Dante walked over to a chair, sat down a began to try and remove it from his foot, unforuntaly it was proving to sticky and resilient.

Zan-chan

Why not?
OOC: Well, I was hoping somebody would encounter Sooz, but alas! No one took the hint. LoL! Once again, I post...

BIC:

Upon reaching the cafeteria, Sooz saw many things. Many, many things indeed. There appeared to be someone sitting in a chair removing a sticky subtance from their foot in one corner, while a battle appeared to be raging in the other. And then there was some random person in the back sipping iced tea and enjoying the show.

Sooz, being the lazy Sneasel-Girl that she was, decided to join the person with the iced tea, since he appeared to be doing what she would do in this particular situation -- relaxing and watching.

After all, the ends did justify the means.

Sooz yawned again (a habit that was quite characteristic of her laid-back attitude) and began to traverse to the back of the cafeteria.

ZIP!! ZOOM!! BLAM!!

Something whizzed past her, up and over her head and slammed her into the wall. Sooz struggled to her feet with stars in her eyes, "Well, looks like things are about to get interesting..." she smirked.

The object she'd been hit with was actually a spy camera that looked almost exactly like a Yanma. Her Boss liked to send them after her when he was bored and he often enjoyed testing her abilities on those sort of days.

Unfortunately, today Sooz was inadequately prepared for battle. She had no weapons on her, and she wasn't wearing any of her special armor either. Something told her in thye back of her mind that this was the precise reason why she'd been tragetted by her Boss... That, and the mysterious text-message.

A small screen popped out of the Yanma-cam's mouth, supported by a long, extendable pipe-like appendage. The screen turned on, and the face of the Boss appeared.

"Hello there, Sooz!" said the Boss in an high-pitched, mechanical voice (due to the Yanma-cam's terrible sound quality). "Looks like you've received one of those pesky e-mails, hm?"

"What's it to ya?" challenged Sooz with a toothy smile.

"I want you to find whoever that 'X' guy is and get rid of him." the Boss said matter-of-factly.

"And what if I wanna figure out what the guy's up to, eh? Maybe I dun wanna die, eh? And what if I refuse, eh? What 'cha gonna do, Mister Man?" Sooz retorted.

For some reason, the Boss was angered by her answer. He usually would answer back with something similar, but this time he frowned and muttered to himself.

After a long pause filled with his frowning and muttering, he said: "You're a bit cheeky today, aren't you Sooz?" He was obviously pretending to ignore her statements. "Maybe I should have Candace fix that, hm?"

Sooz's eyes widened at the mention of the houndoom's name. Candace was the Boss's "bodyguard" and did most of his dirty-work, which included beating the cheekiness out of Sooz. Candace was also very brutal and often left her targets for dead. Theerfore, Sooz would have prefered not to tangle with the terrible one they called "Cutthroat Candace".

But no sooner had she thought this had Cutthroat Candace rounded the corner and spotted Sooz and the Yanma-cam.

"Looks like it's time to take out the trash!" growled the houndoom, blasting Sooz with a faceful of scorching hot flames....

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
OOC: So you have wished it so it shall be!

BIC:

Samantha looked up to see a Houndoom blasting a Sneasel hybrid with a powerful Flamethrower. She was half angry for seeing a Hybrid get blasted by the Houndoom.

"No you don't!" Samantha said flying over the Houndoom, letting a large streak of fire fly from her hands and hit the Houndoom.

"Yipe! Urrg you Charizard hybrid!" The Pokemon yelled leaping up trying to grab Samantha's leg. Candace succeeded in bring Samantha down landing on top of her with a thud.

"Get off of me!" Samantha yelled blasting the Houndoom with a large Fire Ball. Candance was blasted to the other side of the room, hitting a wall.

~Ryan~

A new hybrid entered the gym, she was a Dratini/human hybrid.

"Um I've come to train?" She said to Ryan.

"All right then." Ryan replied slowly flapping the wings on his back so he could fly above her.

Ooc: The battle with Ryan to be Continued!

Last edited:

Cipher Admin Lovrina

...I forgot. O.O;
((I don't if I'm supposed to recive a letter or only Hybrids. I'll come back to that...)) ((Oh, and sorry for the late post. I'm getting behind these days.))

Essence woke up from her creakey bed. "Oowwwwwww...my back!" Essence complained half asleep, rubbing her back. Essence got up from her totally pink bed and went into the bathroom. The ran the cold water from the sink, took a cup, filled it up with cold water and then Essence splashed the cold water on her face. "This is not the way to start a day. But I have to wake up."

After Essence got dressed, she put herself on the totally pink bed, again. "WHY am I so tired?!!!" Essence snapped. She sighed deeply and tried to get up from the bed. "I hate today...just like Mondays..."

After Essence got herself off the bed, she went into the room next to her, the room with the TV. She put herself on the couch and turned on the TV with the remote. She skimmed threw the channels to see if anything good was on. "I'm too lazy today. I have to stop saying that about myself." Essence got up and went in her pink room and plopped herself on her totally pink bed. "Let this be a lesson to me: NEVER drink ten cups of coffee and eat a whole box of ice cream before bed. Or even stay up late." Essence took a little nap, for the time.

When Essence got through with her nap, she still felt tired. So, Essence began walking around different. She started from the first floor and walked up the stairs until she got to her room. When she got through with that, she then took another nap. "I'm too tired today." Essence complained. "I will NEVER EVER drink ten cups of coffee before bed...EVER AGAIN!!!" Essence promised herself. She took another nap.

Zan-chan

Why not?
OOC: Sooz is most definitely NOT a snorlax, thank you very much!! She's a Sneasel-Girl. X3

BIC:

"I could have handled her on my own..." Sooz muttered indignantly to the Charizard-Girl. "Samantha, right? I've heard a few things about you. Good things. You've got great heart! I like that."

She smiled at Samantha, and suddenly recalled something that she'd once heard another Dark-Type Hybrid say about someplace far away where people battled just like Samantha -- they battled with tremendous spirit.

~*Flashback*~

"Wow! I can't wait until I get to start training in the sparing arenas with the others!" a young Snorunt-Boy said with shining eyes.

"Trust me, ya dun wanna go down there. There's terrible things... Terrible, terrible things..." a pessimistic-looking Sableye-Girl replied.

"Oh yeh? What's so terrible 'bout it?" Sooz had butted into the conversation, since she had nothing better to do.

"I hear that they have special training arenas in the 'Outside Place'. They call 'em Gyms! And the're led by scientists with powerful Pokemon. Other scientists come to challenge them and they fight... It's scary..." the Sableye-Girl said.

A few days afterward, the Sableye-Girl stopped coming to Practice. She was never seen again...

~*End of Flashback*~

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Ooc: Srry got confused! Please forgive me!
BIC:

Samantha tried to get off the floor, but her leg was badley injurred. She would have to fly around instead of walk until her leg healed.

"Eh whatever. But don't expect it to happen often." Samantha said wipping the blood off her leg with a rag. She didn't know why she had just saved someone. Samantha was mostly cold hearted to other hybrids because of what happened in her past...

~FLASH BACK~
"I don't think you can handle the responsiblity of having a Pokemon, Samantha." Prof. Oak said taking the Pokeball out of young Samantha's hand.

"But Prof. Oak you promissed!" Young Samantha yelled at the shock of having the Pokeball taken away from her.

"I'm sorry. Maybe you should become a homemaker like your Mom." Prof. Oak said turning his back to the girl.

"I'M NOT COMING BACK EVER AGAIN!!" The young Samantha yelled her eyes filled with sorrow. She ran out of the lab crying.

~Flash back end~

"And now I know why..." Samantha thought to herself.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Kairou

I licked my torn lips. A Raichu, huh? I've never fought one of you. I've eaten a couple Pikachu. So, I suppose you wish to protect that tidbit.

I vaulted into the air. As I landed, my mind skimmed on how to beat Electric pokemon. Ground type moves... that would be the key.

I smirked. In my general knowledge of pokemon, I knew that a Raichu's tail had to be touching the ground or the pokemon would get electrocuted.

Try this for size! I yelled, as my front paws slammed into the ground. I fired a blast of Earthquake energy into the ground, as I felt a faint rumbling...

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
"Are you okay? Don't scare me like that!"

I'm awake, yappy Flygon girl! Jeez, if I was a little braver… nevermind. Sitting up…

"Come on, you have to have something to say!"

No I don't, you know that.

"Oh, nevermind. Are you still coming to lunch with me or are you gonna stay on the d*mn floor?"

"…" I'll nod, anyway.

" Come on, let's go eat." He's hopeless...

I'll lead the way this time thank you, and don't mind if I push past you, please.

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
What a hopeless boy. Wouldn't speak for anything. I sighed; watching him finally stand up brought a smile to my face. Zalman pushed past me a little bit hard, but I didn't mind so much. He didn't mean anything by it.

I followed him anxiously, glad that he was heading towards the cafeteria now. "Hey," I begun again with the conversations, "what happened? You just all of a sudden fell over." I asked with worry apparent in my voice. He did worry me sometimes...

Nonetheless, we kept on walking. We'd be in the cafeteria soon, good. I was really getting pretty hungry by now, and worrying about Zalman had only made my stomach feel emptier.

Odd, yes, but true.