• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hybrid/Scientist War~ let the battle of trust begin!

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
As everything not bolted down began to shake there was no way Barak could attack with the ground shifting so. He jumped up into the air concentrating on releasing his attack. His cheeks sparked as if they had gone mad. A bolt of electric move as fast as light itself struck the dark Absol/Houndoom hybrid sending near 1000 volt of power through his body. He landed on his four arm uninjured expect for his one paw. The black pokemon didn't seem to expect that to happen as he look confused.

"It seem everyone always forgets" he stated and he began to put pressure on his wound, "That we aren't just one pokemon but two" He release his arm and put up his blood paws like a boxer with a about to enter a match. He knew he had to finish this fast, he was started to feel a bit dizzy.

Jazzelle with a little help of the rumbling was able to get airborne going up close to the ceiling to watch. She notice the puddle of red liquid was increasing in size... moving around was only making Barak's blood pump stronger and releasing more of fluid that keep him breathing. She began to worry if he pushes himself too far he could...

OOC: You over looked one little detail about the electrocuted thing Mawile... he half Flaaffy and they have rubbery skin to prevent them from shocking themselves :p

Last edited:

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
Let's get to the cafeteria please. I don't want to talk; you KNOW that. Table…

Can't you tell I want you to call the waiter, girl??? Look at me, not the distractions! Then again…

A Pikachu with a glass spinning on his finger watching the now-ended carnage, the two girls from the carnage talking, a Machoke hybrid with something on his foot, there's a waiter. Call her, Flygon-yapper!

Last edited:

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
I noticed that Zalman wasn't going to call over the waiter, so I did it myself. "Waiter!" I called to an Electrike hybrid boy. He walked over to the table quickly and readily, his pen and notepad out.

"I'd like a turkey burger with swiss cheese and mustard please. Sweet tea to drink." I told him. I watched as he scrawled down my order quickly and then turned to Zalman curiously, obviously awaiting an order.

Zalman looked up and simply told the waiter, "Spegetti, with ice water."

The Electrike boy nodded and said to us, "Alright, miss and mister, hold on. Your order will be right up." Something struck me then... what was it? My bubble-covered eyes widened a little as I remembered something...

I was holding some boy up with one hand while the other clung to a mountainside. "Hold on," I heard my voice say, "I'll get you to a foothold."

He smiled and said, "You're great, Valerie."

I nodded and said back, "You're not bad at this yourself, Gray." I pulled the little boy, Gray, up the rock face and onto a flat ledge. Then I pulled myself up and started to breathe heavily, apparently tired.

"I love climbing around here..." Gray's voice said as the memory faded...

What the hell do you call that? Oh well... I was alright, anyway.

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
What's up with her? Is it my order? My clothes? Something behind me? No… nothing there. Fine, I'll ask, lucky blabbermouth, you.

"Val?"

Say SOMETHING. Those eyes are HUGE!

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Hmmm...? HE SPEAKS! I thought estatically. I shook off the effects from the strange vision and righted myself. I had to have looked more than a little bit awkward at the moment.

"Mmm... I'm fine, Zalman. Just thinking..." I swear I knew what had to be running through his mind that very instant, or at least along the lines of it... that I was thinking to myself, not out loud.

I stretched out my still stiff arms and watched as the hybrid who had taken our order brought our food out. Good, I might have just needed food... still, that was weird...

That boy... he had been young. Probably a preteen still. I might have been a bit younger in that too... nonetheless, I stopped thinking about it and picked up my burger idily.

"So..." I said, just thinking out loud like Zalman would have expected me to do. "Did you get the weird e-mail? Well, I guess so, you work with the computers all day." I asked him, but that wasn't the last of what I had to say. "Are you going to meet with whoever sent that?" I said under my breath, but still where he could hear me.

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
"Um… I saw… a-are you?"

Shove some spaghetti in your mouth, stupid! You're too tongue-tied! I expected her to ask that, but I don't know what to do. It looked really creepy.

What? My PDA? Stupid thing…

Dear Hybrids,

Meet me in the family bathroom at 3:00 p.m. sharp for a look at the truth. I'm sorry if our earlier e-mail scared you, it was written by my small friend who can't read too well."

Yours truely,
-X

Okay, that changes things… maybe I will go…

I ordered some food after I finished fighting. I wasn't all that hungry, so I got a cookie. Tripple chocolate. Then I decided to go to my room for a bit.

On the way my room, I was lost in thought. I knew I had work to do the next day, but did I have any today? Or was today a explore and get familiar day?

I stoped by a computer terminal on my way back, I had remembered that I didn't check my e-mail yet. All I saw was the problem one, a memo, and another one.

Dear Hybrids,

Meet me in the family bathroom at 3:00 p.m. sharp for a look at the truth. I'm sorry if our earlier e-mail scared you, it was written by my small friend who can't read too well."

Yours truely,
-X

I wasn't sure if I should go or not, but I was so close as it was, I decided to go. So, I made my way to the bathroom a little early.

Tyrant99

A Random Person
Dante looked up as he saw a houndoom hybrid enter the room. it was the boss's bodyguard she then began attacking a sneasel girl, but before candice could do any real damage a charizard hybrid intervened by attacking the houndoom hybrid, and after a short fight Candace was sent flying into a wall.

with so many hybrids in one place, fights are starting all over the place now, especially with so many new ones popping up Dante thought as he finally removed what was left of sandwhich from his foot.

Dante stood up put the remains of the sandwhich in a bin and stopped a passing waiter ordered his meal and sat back down to wait for it.

Dante then glanced at the clock it read 11:45. James should be finishing his shift soon Dante thought as he looked around the room and then I'll see what he has to say a the mess in our room.

ooc: if anyone disagrees with the time say so and I'll change since I'm not sure of what time it is.

Fleeka

1 b3 73h 1337
Fleeka backed off, watching this raichu hybrid fight the terrifying houndoom hybrid. Suddenly his eyes rolled back in his head as he had a flashback

~FLASHBACK~
"Ha I win again!" Yelled this strange boy as his Raichu sent my bubasaur flying. I dashed over to it, thinking it was over for him. I quickly ran into the nearest hospital but was knocked out as I entered
~End Flashback~

As Fleeka slowly regained conciousness he heard his PDA ring and he flipped it open reading the new email message

Dear Hybrids,

Meet me in the family bathroom at 3:00 p.m. sharp for a look at the truth. I'm sorry if our earlier e-mail scared you, it was written by my small friend who can't read too well.

Yours truely,
-X

As he snapped the PDA shut he noticed the brave Raichu hybrid was losing blood. He ran next to him and focused his energy pointing his finger at the houndoom hybrid "LEECH SEED!" He shook some seeds out of his finger and they landed on the Houndoom hybrid

Mawile XD

ello thar
Kairou

I winced. My clawed paw was quite hurt, although I seemed to be okay.

I forgot. Partly a Flaaffy. Oh well. I'll heal.

I grinned again. Try dodging this!!!

I leapt into the air, a blur, using an Aerial Ace. I saw the Raichu/Flaaffy hybrid, and aimed at him.

Smiling, I landed on his chest, and extended my claws. Now, for the final blow... I whispered.

Fleeka

1 b3 73h 1337
"GET OFF HIM! VINE WHIP!" Milo looped vines underneath Kairou and threw him off the brave raichu hybrid while he took health off him using leech seed

Mawile XD

ello thar
Kairou

My grin turned to a frown. An interuption... Luckily, I can deal with you...

Summoning another Aerial Ace, I jumped into the air, and landed on Milo. I can get you pretty fast.

I blasted Milo with flames, forming a star with them. A Fire Blast was my primary way of dealing with Grass pokemon. I smirked, as the Fire Blast grew bigger, pushing Milo into the ground. Finally, I got what I was waiting for. My Fire Blast actually forced me into the air. Once I was about 30 feet in the air, I stopped the Fire Blast, and pounced on Milo.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Sorry for the short post, I'll be back later.
BIC: I came back out of the bathroom, I had to do my job, despite wanting to hang out with Saki. I strode over to a table. I ignored the other girls chatering around and went over to the Dragonite hybrid.

"Can I take your order?" I asked him, he looked friendly, just maybe a bit shy.

Diljabar

Life sucks, man.
We already DID order, girl. Can't you see our food? Oh, whatever. Maybe talkie mouthie Flygon gal there will entertain you!

"…"

What do you expect me to say with a full mouth, a busy mind, and an order already in front of me?!

OOPS! I'm still holding my PDA! What if she sees it, idiot???

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
OOC:Now we get back to Ryan!!
BIC:

Ryan bult up a Solar Beam to blast the Drantini girl. But she came up with a water pulse before he could blast her. Ryan was blasted into the wall by the sudden blast of water. Recovering Ryan tried to fire what was left of the solar beam. The weak streak of energy hit the Dratini girl in the chest knocking her back a few feet.

"Nice move but can you handle a Steel Wing?" Ryan asked, his wings turning that silvery color. Soon he hit the girl on the side with the steel type attack.

"I may be new but I can still train!" She said a thunder bolt left her hand. Ryan got hit in the left leg, it wasn't a direct hit but the volts couresed through his body leaving him in complete pain.

"Your better then I thought." Ryan confessed, still in pain.

"Well this isn't my first time training." The girl said letting off on the attacks. "My name's Sandy."

"Mines Ryan, you've done well." Ryan said coming back down to the ground and holding out his hand. Sandy shoke hands a little shyly but the two soon went thier ways.

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
The Espeon girl left with a smile, for she had not finished her work.

Hmm I guess I'll just telepathicly find out.

Putting the tips of her fingers to her forehead Saki concentrated on the Espeon girl's name.

"Lily...Hmm nice name. Well I think I should go." Saki said as she left the bathroom. Walking out of the kitchen Saki was about to leave the cafetiria when her stomach gurggled again. "Oh, right." Saki said as she sat down at a table. There was also a Pikachu Hybrid sitting there laughing about something.
Saki ignored him and called for a waiter. Soon a waiter came He had butterfree wings and a long nose.
"May I take your order?" He asked."One Hawaiian pizza please. And just a glass of water." she said indifferently.
"I'll be right back." the Waiter said as he walked off to the kitchen.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
OOC: When will it end? I would ask to like PM and three of us could make a single post together but with one posting in first person it would be just too difficult to do.

BIC:

Jazzelle watched the battle; the Bulbasaur hybrid that she had helped was fighting against the crazy Absol hybrid as Barak tried to recover from the last attack. A fiery star attack at close range of the grass hybrid she knew that in was in pain. Tears began to swell as she watched this hybrid that attacks us and others who tried to help them out.

"What do you want" she screamed as she watch the Absol/Houndoom standing on top of the Bulbasaur, "Why are you attacking us...why won't you leave us be, why are causing all this pain and havoc? Why?!?" He turned to her and before he said anything she knew by looking at the creature's face. Those cold frightening eyes... and that smirk on his face he was enjoy this all he was enjoy all of this suffering... Jazzelle just couldn't understand how anyone could get amusement from other screams of agonizing pain... The Castform could no longer see another hybrid; all she could see was a monster.

"Leave the Bulbasaur alone!" The Raichu/Flaaffy sprinted in close for a punch directed at the dark pokemon face. As his left paw make contact and the impact send pain up his arm so he quickly retreated it back causing little damage to the Absol. "Crap... I just had to be left handed" He mumbled to himself as he clutched his arm once more trying to halt the flow of the blood which began to increase in rate with that attack. Things were getting bad for Barak as he now saw three of the Absol/Houndoom mixed...

Jazzelle look upon them as this all happened she just couldn't take all the pain and suffering. With Barak attempt to move the Absol fail and seeing such to horrible pain the Raichu was feeling... watching just become too much. She soared down onto the back of the Absol and dug her teeth in deep as she could into his skin. The pokemon began to shake and tried to throw her off. But she hanged on her huge tears dripping on the black fur of the creature. The Castform knew she had to hang on until Barak or the Bulbasaur hybrid could escape and get help or something. It seem she wouldn't be on for much longer as the leech seed vines found her and began to absorb her strength.

OOC: Okay guys not sound pushy but you need to make your posts longer. Remember adjective and description are your friends… we don't want this RPG to be close because of short posts.

I started to go into the bathroom, then realized that I was three hours early. So, i decided to go back to the cafeteria to try to socialize a bit.

"I hope that Machamp isn't to mad, but he had to be stopped. I guess I didn't have to use my sythes though," I thought. There was blood on one of them, so I guessed that I had caused some major pain.

I was halfway there when I heard a yell. "What do you want? Why are you attacking us...why won't you leave us be, why are causing all this pain and havoc? Why?!?" It sounded like the Castform hybrid, but I wasn't sure. So, I ran up.

When I got there, there was a Houndoom hybrid with another hybrid on his back, I think it was the same one that yelled.

"STOP!" I yelled, as I charged in. I tore the two apart and pinned the Houndoom on the wall with my sythes. "Now somebody explain to me what was going on here," I said calmly. I hated habing to be the peace maker, but my job gave more muscles, so it just worked out that way.

Mawile XD

ello thar
OCC: Okay, I'll make this post, and then we'll do it by PM.

Also, I'll stop speaking in italics.

BIC:

Kairou

I roared, a mix of anger and pain. Well. I thought, I trained for years. A little Castform hybrid couldn't beat me.

Suddenly, I felt a surge of pain. The Leech Seed vines were wrapping around my body. "DRAT!" I yelled.

The vines wrapped around me, coiling around my silky black fur. I braced myself, as the worst would soon come. Suddenly, spikes shot out of the vines, piercing my skin, and sapping my energy. My knees were showing signs of giving up, and my fur, the place that I was slightly vain about, was torn, and bloody. I managed to blast a tongue of flame, burning away the Leech Seeds.

"Try this now!" I roared, as I began charging energy. Soon, I was sure, I would finally kill one of them. Maybe the Raichu hybrid. I didn't like him much. Finally, I saw that I was pinned to the wall, by a Hitmonchan hybrid. I hadn't seen before, due to being covered in vines. I grinned, and released the Solarbeam.

Kenny

I walked out of my room. I was worried of that evil Absol hybrid, who had torn up my leg. Maybe he was attacking someone else. I finally found him, the bones on his back glowing. His moth opened, revealing fangs, and he fired a beam of green energy. It crashed into a Hitmonchan/Scyther hybrid, pushing him back. Suddenly, I knew what to do. I jumped in front of the beam, and fired a Hyper Beam, which smashed into the Absol hybrid's smirking face.

Last edited:

Dex

Fear..The..Plushie?
OOC: Woo Indeedy, Latios.

Finishing his lunch, A cup of Ice Tea and Half a sandwich, He began to walk down to make blueprints again, carrying the bag of scraps. Arriving, he felt a bit.. Odd.. Nonetheless, bored. He picked up that peculiar Rubik's cube, and turned and twisted it around to his heart's content. He had a slight headache though, Maybe brain freeze from that Ice Tea?

Once again, he was at the point where one single click would have completed that puzzle, but he managed to evade it once again. After realizing that it was impossible, he threw it into a nearby garbage bin. It fell with a CLUNK in there. but there was only paper in there, and a whole thick stack of it- how could it make a loud, echoing clunk appear? He peered into the garbage can. There was a book- He never really had the time to read a book. Well, yeah, he had all the time in the world, but he didn't really care. He picked it up, and read the title aloud- "Into the sea." He chuckled, as the headache began to stir. "It's a book, See?" He said. He realized the pun of it, and laughed.

He laughed and laughed, tipping his chair- Eventually he fell down, the sound of plastic and metal flopping into the ground, sounding much between like a plastic cup and a pencil. but still laughed and chuckled on, snorting once or twice. The headache began to increase in jolts, sending him into a fit of laughter, and curling up on the floor. His eyes began to become bloodshot, but who cared? He roared with laughter still.

The last thing he knew, he was on the floor, Curled up into a ball, still chuckling slightly in his sleep. He soon stirred, with a loud groan. He got up on his knees. "Eh, what happened?" He stared at the wall. There, was.. No.. a Human? Not a scientist, but somebody that sort of reminded him of.. him. He had a thick head of brown hair, forming into a mullet, much like his, wearing a Red dirty jacket, with a pokeball smybol on the left side, Spotless Blue jeans, and a blue T-shirt with calm, aquamarine waves imprinted on it. The figure smiled bleakly at him. Mike also noticed that he had no markings of a hybrid, ho tail, no odd skin or eye colors, nothing at all. "Erm, aren't you a.. Hybrid?" The human shook his head.

"Then.." He stared at the figure. "Who are you?" The Human wagged his finger, as if to give him a warning. Mike stared at him, then rubbed his eyes. when he was done, the human was gone. "Man, how.. insane.." He did not laugh this time. He calmly walked out the door. "Psh, just a afterdream affect.. or something.." He frowned. He was going just a bit more insane.

Last edited: