• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hybrid/Scientist War~v.2 Begins...

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
I heard a thump as the door to the computer room swung open. I looked away from my computer to see Zero kneeling on the floor. He seemed afriad. I blushed a dark pink since I didn't know that I was being watched. I closed the program on the computer and truned it off. Quickly I stood up, picking up my notebook, and walking over to Zero. I crouched down in front of him holding out my hand.

"A-are you alright?" I asked timidly.

But as I looked into his eyes I lost my grip on my note book which fell open on the floor showing the picture I drew earlier.

Konosuke

I am Erureido
My eyes narrowed as I felt an odd tickle in the back of my mind. 'He is reading my mind as well?' i asked myself. 'Did he sense my intrusion? Maybe he is trying to read my mind to get some some blackmail?' I don't really mind, I kept everything of real importance to me locked away. The schematics to some of the floors of the Authorized Only buildings and floors is one example of such. Whatever he could have seen probably was useless information. 'But, what if he uncovered something i didnt bother to protect?' the thought crossed. I thought for a second on that. I couldnt think of anything that would of been of any use to him. And besides, if he found anything and it spread, I could easily press charges and appeal to have his mind swipped of the information.

It was an easy process. A guard can detect if his mind is being read, thus he would press charges and have the hybrids mind swiped or punished, whatever the guard wished. But, however, most of us didnt really care if our minds were invaded. It seemed like too much trouble and we have other things to do that complain that our minds got prodded by some random punk.

"What is your name?" My ears perked and my eyes relaxed as I looked at the Deoxy's hybrid after he asked his question.

"My name is Erureido Tye. What is your name?" i asked back, i didnt want to prude into his mind again. Once is fine, but twice would just be pushing.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Mayu approached him and Zero's mind was still in the process of trying to figure out what to do. As the Gardevoir crouched down and she let her hand out in front of him his mind calmed a little. He opened his mouth to said something but nothing came out... The Zigzagoon hybrid just nodded yes to her question. Placing his hand on hers, right when she dropped the notebook. His eyes scanned the picture of Kirlia hybrid and Linoone hybrid playing together... they looked so happy to him unlike now, were one looked happy and the other looks extremely uncomfortable.

"Nice...drawing..." Zero had said his very first words to Mayu. He pick up the notebook and handed to her. He first looked at her then started to let his eyes glided aimlessly across the floor of the computer room.

%^&%^&%^&

Meanwhile, Beauty, had began her job of training new hybrids. They all varied in age and they were either dark, fire or both. The new ones began to gather in front of her where they all came from she really couldn't care. She examined the fire and dark hybrid carefully trying to spot potential troublemakers.

"Okay new blood, welcome to my training room" the Ninetales/Houndoom voice sound very relaxed, "Here's the rules: You do what I said, don't give me any sass talk and everything will be just fine." Most seem intimidated by the sudden demanding personality that came out. There were others that just scoffed at the rule she had giving them. An older humanoid Houndoom rolled his eyes and stepped up to dark fox.

"What if I don't follow the rules" he asked in a rude cocky way, he smirked thinking that she was the kind the couldn't back up what she said. The fox said nothing she just got up from the spot she was sitting at slow began to walk towards him. The canine grinned feeling that he had chopped down the Ninetales a few notches. Suddenly Beauty disappeared from the dark fire pokemon sight reappearing at his side she knocked him hard into the gyms walls. Even though it was a dark type attack there was a lot or power behind it. The Houndoom clenched his side in pain.

"Anymore questions?" Everyone in the room and some who just entered the room all shook their heads frightfully. "Good, now pair up with some and begin practicing you attacks." The instant she said that they all quick obeyed her.

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
"Oh, thank you v-very much!" I said taking my notebook and helping him up.

As We stood up I noticed that Zero was staring at the ground. He was more nervous than I was. I was never very good at small talk so I decided to see if he would walk with me. I took my glasses off and slid them into my backpack.They were only reading glasses after all.

"Z-Zero, would you like to g-go for a walk? With m-me?" I stuttered picking up my backpack.

Though just as I picked it up, I glanced down at my hand to see that Zeo and I were still holding hands. I instantly blushed a very dark shade of red as I turned away trying to hide my face.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
"A walk with you" Zero exclaimed with a shock across, that was the last thing he was expecting to happen. He realized that the way he said sounded like he to him that he was appalled at thought of going with a walk with the Gardevoir. "N-not that t-there anything bad about walking with you, your a nice person though you have green skin, um that isn't a bad thing I mean plants are green, not saying you're a plant!" The Zigzagoon hybrid just quiet down and let his head droop. He evaded all eyes contact for short moment.

Zero wished that someone would just shoot him. He constantly do stuff like that when he was exceptionally anxious. He soundlessly sighed as his eyes slowly made their way up stopping at his hand which was still holding Mayu's hand. He felt the heat rushing to his face if it wasn't for his thick fur it would visibly be pure red. He gentle yanked his hand away and then scratched the back of his head as he attention seem return to the floor.

"I-I... w-would... enjoy... a walk...... with you..." The Zigzagoon finally confirmed that he wanted to take a walk though he wasn't sure if she was still up for it. Once again, Zero, let his eyes wander in the room as he waited for an answered.

Last edited:

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
My blush disappeared as my eyes lit up. I pulled on my backpack and smiled. leaning back against the computer desk.

"G-great! So where should w-we go?" I asked Zero, tilting my head cutely.

<i>Yes! I can't wait maybe he'll be my friend!!! Finally someone to talk to and hang out with...It's been kinda lonely for a while...ever since...No I must not think about that sort of stuff!</i>

I glanced down at my watch seeing as it was almost noon, I came up with an idea.

"Maybe after o-our walk...we could er...you know...have lunch? I-if that's okay w-with you of course."

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
OOC: §One is the loneliest number you can ever do, two can be as bad as one its the loneliest number since the number one§ Okay where is everyone... Where Charm so she can give the RPG a push. This almost like my first & second RPG here when the creators and most of the members disappeared and the story just couldn't go anywhere... They were really good RPG it was sad to see them go...

BIC:

"Lunch..." this time he didn't just blurt it out, he wasn't sure it that would be a good idea... he often avoided large crowds. When in a group he get to his maximum uneasiness, he has much difficulty speak and tries to elude all social contact if possible. But Mayu seem liked she really wanted to hangout with him... Why, how could he know he wasn't psychic... "Lunch..... well.......... that's fine....."

Zero wondered how he would survive... being in the cafeteria... again... With his waiter job he just picked up platters and set them on table of the person who order it. He never looked at the person, good thing the tables were numbered. The Zigzagoon eyes filled with worry as he thought of the going to that crowded place, filled with many hybrids but as he looked up at the green psychic pokemon his eyes expressed joy...

"I can bear it... I hope..."

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
OOC: Yeah I noticed...Where is everyone? I know everyone's busy cause of the holidys and school...but I like this RPG! I've only ever been in three RPG's and this is pretty much the only one I have left here...

BIC:

I looked at Zero's face he seemed uneasy about going to lunch.

Maybe that was too quick of a jump. From a walk to lunch. Yeah way to far even for me.

"You know what...We don't need to go for lunch. I'm not hungry anyways. I just thought that you might be...I never eat lunch and usually I don't eat breakfast either...I was just wondering." I said with a slight sigh, I hated when I made people uncomfortable.

Why do I always do this? I always pick the things that others dont want to do! This is why I have no friends...

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Sorry about that guys, I've been uberly busy. Band, homework, homework, homework, holidays. Yeah. And Innerflame, was perhaps the Winds of Change, one of those RPGs? I miss that one. *pokes cdra to restart it*

BIC:

~Katalina~

"If joy came in dozins, how many would I have?" The Minun hybrid me asked.
I turned around, facing Lizzie, "I would have none. I have no idea how many you'd have though,"

"I wish I could say I'd have more, but, well, I've never actually been HAPPY," Lizzie said sadly, closing the jokebook she'd been holding. Apparently she'd decided that the answer to that one hadn't been worthy of being read. Lizzie was usually a ball of laughter, she had beautiful sparkling black eyes, accented by the two blue circles on her cheeks, each with its own little flesh colored minus. She had two big Minun ears coming out of the top of her pale yellow hair, except at the bottom, where there was a fringe of blue. She just looked so... deflated right now.

I knew that there was something wrong with this whole scenario we were in. I could feel it in my bones, ears, tail. There was something completely and utterly WRONG. And we needed to find out what it was. I was going to that meeting.

I checked my watch: 1:07 p.m. KST (Kanto Standard Time) One hour and fifty three minuites until we found out... THE TRUTH.

~Laurie~

Laurie watched the Mightyena hybrid and the Minun hybrid talking as she washed the dishes, hands covered in soapy water. Bubbles rose from the sink every now and then, distorting the two girls as they talked. The Minun seemed depressed, the Mightyena seemed.. Laurie wasn't sure what to pin-point the emotion on.

She sighed, switching off the sink. She wiped her hands in a pink towel, then began to dry the various plates and trays. That was her job there, clean trays, clean plates, take out trash. Not the best job, many would admit. Not by a longshot.

~Lilly~

Lilly slid shyly towards the counter, where she could see two hybrids yacking in the background, one washing dishes. Lilly was enraged! Those two should be helping that poor Plusle. Way to be predjudiced. She watched as the two of them looked concerned and sadly towards the Plusle. She wasn't sure if they were actually looking at her, or through her. No idea.

"Hey, um, here's my tray," she said quietly, handing the tray to the Plusle hybrid.

"Thanks," the Plusle smiled, but Lilly could tell it was forced. It must have been that silly meeting. It was getting everyone worked up. Oh, of course Lilly was GOING. How could she not? everyone else was. So, Lilly just stood there and smiled, then went off to get a second helping of nachos.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
OOC: I know what your talking about... I have to make Civil War Newspaper and I think the hardest thing for me is thinking of catchy titles for it...Maybe I should have did the book instead... But it good to see that you still live and all.

BIC:

"Oh no... if you want to go it really doesn't bother me... serious though... I don't necessary... like being... there... I'm sure everything will be fine... if I go... with you..." He put on a bashful smile his face, hoping that his truthful statement wasn't coming on too strong. Zero really didn't want her to be upset beside maybe it would better for him to face a couple of nerve rattling fears.

His eyes drift up to the clock he watched it as it slowly ticked away at a really slow pace. As it did a second round Zero eyes returned back to Mayu. He really like her wonderful colored eyes, they were so unique and to him just beautiful.

"Um... maybe... we should be go-ing... time just ticking away....." He looked down as it become quiet once more the clock sound pierced the air of the room.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Tay: Zubat hybrid

Tay had finished eating a while ago, and no one had called him with any repair jobs, so he was wandering the halls. At first he thought he should look like he had something to do, somewhere to go. A couple of ghost hybrids floated by, he covered his ears; maybe, just maybe he could prevent them from reading his mind. His cover was blown; they’d know he wasn’t working. (It’s all in his head)

Tay decided to go down to the family bathroom, maybe the person who sent the e-mail would already be there. Maybe he could confront them and find out what this was all about? He slinked the rest of the way down the hall and into the elevator. He eyed a little electric hybrid as he got on, stupid yellow and black ears, red cheeks. “Hi,” it said happily. Tay turned away, “What are you so happy about?”
“Um… I’m still alive, I got to eat lunch, I get to go…”
“Shut-up,” Tay growled pulling out his piece of wire, “See this, I could....” Pika didn’t say anything more, but got off on the next floor. (Probably to find a scientist to tell)

Tay got off the elevator, would he/she be there?

PikaPower!

"Matt Westbury." Heh, now he felt stupid. He walked up to a security guard, had his mind read, read his mind, and asked him his name. Not exactly a civilised conversation. That photo of himself, was strange. Him, not a hybrid. He wondered for a while, thinking about possible explanations. It took about three seconds, his mind working as well as it does. Nothing to be proud about. "What do you think of the e-mail? Everyone else seems to be discussing it. Did you get it?"

Last edited:

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
"Okay..." I said walking out into the hallway. Not many Hybrids ever came near the computer room unless they worked there. So as we walked through the somewhat empty halls I tried to decide where to go for our walk.

"S-should we go up a few floors to the lobby? Or d-do you want to stay down h-here and watch the new hybrids train?" I asked Zero, though getting a few odd stares from some other hybrids and a scientist.

Konosuke

I am Erureido
I crossed my arms and look at Matt, the subject of the email being brought up by him. I did not know that everyone seemed to have gotten the same email. 'I guess i should've checked, huh?' i thought to myself.

"So i wasn't alone...yes, i got that email. Personally, I dont have a clue what this supposed....'truth' is. But..." I paused for a second, a thought crossing through my mind. Sure, it was a long shot, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to think something of it. "It just may have to do with that picture of your's. But, I could be wrong."

I cracked a smirk, then chuckled to myself. "Maybe this 'truth' is what is REALLY served in the cafeteria? Anyway, are you going to the meeting?" I paused, looking back and forth. Visibly not seeing any hybrids around. "I plan on going, just, you know, see what its all about."

OOC: Well, Pikapower, welcome back XD

PikaPower!

OOC: Thanks. I only get about half an hour a day. Lucky me, or as the case may be, unlucky. Depends.

"I plan on going, just, you know, see what it's all about." "Well, I think it might be a test. But, I wouldn't know. Might as well go. I mean, what can they possibly do to us?" Matt began to think about that. He didn't know much about the limitations of the Scientists. Well, he didn't know much about them at all.

They could have any number of devices made to torture, maim, injure, attack, hurt, or basically make the hybrids feel uncomfortable. Heh, although, they could fight. Maybe, someone else, this RattataR@Hybrids.net, was planning the exact same thing. If so, he was in.

While Matt was thinking, he simultaneously fidgeted with his left arm, changing it from shapes designed to do different things, such as move heavy objects, cut, throw, push, and all sorts of stuff. He had a tendency to do this. "I suppose we'll just have to wait until 3 o'clock."

Konosuke

I am Erureido
-*OOC: Darn, that sucks. I get about...heck, at most 8 to 9 hours a day ( I need a job! )

Personally, I knew exactly what the scientists are capable of. But, if, say, a multitude of hybrids started a revolt against them, the chances of the scientist's bringing them down are not high. 'The scientists may have given birth to us, they however do not have sufficient control over us themselves. The only chance they have is the hybrids still siding with them.' I thought, ignoring the fidgeting of his newfound 'friend'.

I nodded, knowing that 3 was coming, slowly but surely. It was then i remembered something he had to do; put in the report for last nights patrol. "Well, i gotta leave. I forgot to do something." he sweat dropped. "See ya at three, Matt!" and I dashed away towards the hybrid housing building.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: 'tis time!
BIC:

~Katalina~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! My watch rang out as I washed the last dish of my shift. I slammed the off button, then jogged out to the bathroom, Lizzie literally right on my tail.

"Sorry," she said, squeezing it a bit, "But I can't follow you that well if I don't hold it. Watch it!" She yelled to a Plusle hybrid as she passed us.

"Yeah, buster!" the Plusle yelled back. Something was... familiar about her. I just couldn't put my claw on it. People were literally pushing through eachother to get to the bathroom. This was literally sweeping hybrids off their paws.

Lizzie and I pushed into the bathroom, then shoved in to get to the makeshift stage. The door continued to slam open and shut for about fifteen minuites, until it ceased and only the sound of hybrids chattering came in.

~Lilly~

I was in the back of the room, by myself as I stood up, hearing the door open one final time. A boy walked in. He was tall and lanky, almost as though he had no body fat. He had stunning red eyes and perfect violet ears. They were smooth and round, the violet fur silky and shiny. He had a curled purple tail and white whiskers. He was a Rattata, a very cute on at that. A small Marill/Rattata hybrid scampered along after him as he entered. The room got quiet and he stood up on the box, ready to speak.

"My fellow hybrids, I might as well cut to the chase," He started, his eyes sweeping the crowd, "It has come to our attention that our "parents"," He made quotes with his two fingers, I didn't like the sarcastic tone he threw on that word, "have been lying to us," he stated simply. Gasps errupted from the crowd and a great murmer of voices kicked in.

The boy held his hand up for quiet, "I know this is hard to believe, but look at the evidence!" he yelled. He pulled a backpack from his back and opened it up with a small zip sound. He pulled out a book with a blue cover, stating one word: Hoot. "I found this book three weeks ago. It was hard, but I read through it. Remember that the scientists said people in Johto were evil?" he asked, I noticed how much bigger his front teeth were than the rest of his teeth. A few people muttered yes. A few others nodded.

"Well the people in this book weren't! They saved a small coloney of burrowing Hoothoots from being run over!" he proclaimed. A Pidgeotto girl suddenly appeared on the stage, "How do we know you're not lying?" she asked lamely, her beak so close to his ear.

"I'm not lying, or my name isn't Raiou!" he said to her, and then turned back to us, preparing to speak again. The girl grabbed his tail rudely, "prove it," she said simply then she turned to us, "Who here can read?" she asked. She pointed at me, "You! Read this!" she yelled comandingly. I shook my head shyly. She spread her great wings and plucked me from the crowd. She placed me on the box. "Read." she said simply, thrusting the book into my arms. I read the words of the last chapter. A boy had saved the small Hoothoot. It was true.

"He's telling the truth," I gasped.

PikaPower!

"See ya later Tye." He checked the time on his watch. It was 3:05!! Matt sprinted off towards the place where the meeting was. He opened the door, to hear "I now this is hard to believe, but look at the evidence!" he pulled out a book called: Hoot. "I found this book three weeks ago. It was hard, but i read through it." I guess some people don't read well. "Remember that the scientists said people in Johto were evil?" Hmmm... I can remember that. If so, why are we here? "Well, the people in this book weren't!" Now we're getting started. "They saved a small colony of Hoothoots from being run over!" Ah...

Then a Pidgetto/Human hybrid appeared on the stage and said "How do we know you're not lying?" "I'm not lying, or my name isn't Raiou!" How do we know it is? Matt was lost in thought, but was interrupted by a hybrid saying "He's telling the truth." Dang... I hate it when this happens. He looked around, trying to catch a glimpse of Tye, to find out what happened, but couldn't find him.

Tyrant99

A Random Person
After spending the previous hours looking around the training area of the complex. Avro arrived at the bathrom in time to hear someone say "How do we know you're not lying?"

He watched the scene unfold and then from the rather loud chatter and mumbling that followed was able to learn what he had missed.

the scientists lying, well I'm not supruised about that but lying about the other humans...maybe, I'll just have to make sure first

The Aggron hybrid then began pushing through the crowd knocking several hybrids out the way and getting some colourful comments in reply for his actions and shouted loudy "Hey you! The fleabag on the stage, is all the prove you have some book and the word of a single espeon hybrid"

Avro when he got to the front tilted his head and looked down on those on the stage awaiting an answer.

Konosuke

I am Erureido
OOC: Oh fudge puppies! I thought it posted earlier, but i guess it didnt....damn slow serebii....

'The scientists have lied to us?' i thought to myself. I couldnt believe it. Sure, my 'father' never truly treated me like a son, but surely he wouldnt lie to us? Why would they lie to us? What was something so secretive that they had to lie to us, all of us. Its not possible they are lying...

or maybe they are?

Maybe they are lying to us. What is the reason though? Well, they are scientists. They live to study whatever they wish. But...wait, why did they create us then? They surely could not have...

It was then i noticed the Aggron on the stage now, staring down the rattata in a glare that surely didnt spell 'i want to give you cookies'. I leave my place from the wall and budge pass people, getting to the front, but staying at the edge of the stage. Readying myself, my eyes do not leave the two hybrids, in case a fight breaks out between the Aggron hybrid and the possibly blasphemous rattata hybrid.