• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Hybrid/Scientist War~v.2 Begins...

Jirachi X

Doesn't Care
After finishing my shift I slowly walked towards family bathroom. By the time I got there, that RattataR guy was already addressing the hybrids. A couple of hybrids hissed at me as I walked in, knowing that I was the one that busted the heater. After hearing what he had to say, I wondered what this kid was taking. "They saved a small coloney of burrowing Hoothoots from being run over!" I was getting quite bored with this and decided to leave.

"How do we know you're not lying?" A Pidgeotto girl asked as she got up on stage, making me turn back around.

"I'm not lying, or my name isn't Raiou!" He said to her, and then turned back to us, preparing to speak again. The girl grabbed his tail rudely, "prove it," she said simply then she turned to us, "Who here can read?" she asked. She pointed at some Espeon chick, "You! Read this!" she yelled comandingly. She shook her head shyly. The Pidgeotto girl spread her great wings and plucked her from the crowd, she placed the Espeon girl on the box. "Read." she said simply, thrusting the book into her arms.

"He's telling the truth," She exclaimed after reading some of the book.

"Hey you! The fleabag on the stage, is all the prove you have some book and the word of a single espeon hybrid" An Aggron/Shuckle Hybrid exclaimed as he walked up to the stage, now this was getting interesting. I then thought of everything our so called parents told us, and how they told us everything else was evil. I had been suspicious of them from the start, and now, I had even more reason to hate them. I eyed the book in the hands of the Espeon girl, I wanted to know more.

I jumped over the heads of the crowd and landed on the stage next to the girl, she jumped in fright. "Mind if I take this?" I said as I snatched the book out of her hands and used feint attack to get out of there and back up to my room.

PikaPower!

Matt checked his watch. 3:03 pm! The meeting was already on. He sprinted towards the meeting, jumping sets of stairs, almost breaking a few necks with his tail. It was then he realized he had forgotten where the meeting was. "CRUD!" Matt yelled, banging the wall with his left arm. Looking at the hole he had made, he began to chuckle to himself, and change his left arm into a form suitable for fixing the wall. He did so in a matter of minutes, then sprinted back up to his room. He checked his email, and then remembered he had deleted it in case of someone seeing it. "Gah..." He opened his computer up, and changed around a few bits and pieces, which took about 8 minutes. He read the email, and saw that it was in the bathroom. He deleted the email again, and sprinted back out towards the bathroom.

He didn't bother teleporting, because it was lazy. Sloth, one of t he Seven Deadly Sins. He ran to the hallway where the meeting was in, and was knocked over by someone with a book in their hand who kept on running. Matt looked at the hybrid in annoyance, who was sprinting towards a set of stairs. "People." I got up and walked into a bathroom, where many people were mumbling. There was a makeshift stage (I could have made one waaaaayyy better than that.) with a Rattata hybrid, an Espeon hybrid, and a Pidgeotto hybrid. "What'd I miss?" I asked a Nosepass hybrid next to me. "Well, that guy up there," He pointed at the Rattata hybrid, "Said that people from Johto aren't evil. And that other girl, who can read,"He then pointed at the Espeon hybrid "Agrees with him." "Ah, I see. Why is it important that she can read?" "Well, there was a book. Right? And it said that a boy from Johto saved a flock of Hoothoot. She said it was true, and then a hybrid jumped in and grabbed the book, then ran out."

"I get it now. Excuse me. People (He addressed this to the crowd, and began to levitate a little bit), I am not saying I am on anyone's side. However, I think, that instead of taking sides, we should think about this logically. I will make a few points. One, how do we know that the book isn't fictous? Two, why would the people from the other regions have something against us, so why should we worry, and three, if they are evil, how come they haven't attacked us? If we think about it logically, then we can come to a conclusion."

Tyrant99

A Random Person
As Avro was waiting for an answer from Raiou, he noticed movement in the crowd as someone came up to the front; Avro noticed the security band on the person. ‘Dam it', Avro thought considering that after him attacking the meowth hybrid earlier security would come eventually but he didn’t expect security members at the meeting.

Avro then turned his glare back to Raiou, and then a black flash of a feint attack and a sneasel hybrid appeared took the book and ran off. Next a hybrid, one that Avro couldn’t make out what he was seeing how he looked rather strange began addressing the crowd.

“Well flea bag your book in gone, do you have anything more which can back up your claim?” Avro said loudly so others could hear, as he closed the gap between them until he was towering over the smaller rattata hybrid, Avro kept one eye on the rattata hybrid awaiting an answer and the other on the other hybrid to see if was going to make a move.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Tay Zubat hybrid:

Tay stood frozen in the back of the bathroom. Rattata had arrived on schedule and told them of a book which claimed other people were good. His fuzzy logic centered around some people saving a few hoothoots. The crowd was starring to question him, why should they trust one book? After all there was a great many fictional books.

Tay tugged down on his ears as he tried to disappear into the wall. He let his ears go as another hybrid bumped into him. He grabbed the piece of wire out of his pocket. It would be perfect for strangling someone, torturing them. “Why don’t we capture on of the scientist and hold him for questioning, to see who is telling the truth?” he whispered. Of course, he though, no one heard me. And even if they did who would agree to it? We can’t hold our parents hostage, now can we?

Serina

"Damn"Serina cursed looking down at her watch realizing it was 3:07.

She rushed through the halls towards Kalen's room. He was still asleep as he usually was in the morning. She quickly shook him awake. He stared at her tiredly and puthis head back down on the pillow.

"KALEN GET UP!"she shouted then whispered"The meetings started already come on."

"Fine I'll meet you there"he sighed.

Serina ran to the elevator and clicked the button to get to the floor of the family bathroom. After waiting a couple more minutes the elevator stopped. She ran out to the bathroom. There were many people there and another Espeon hybrid was holding a book. A hybrid suddenly ran up and snatched the book. With a faint attack disappeared.

Kalen

Kalen got up from the bed and changed into some clean clothes. He quickly ran to the family bathroom taking the stairs rather than the elevator. He ran to the bathroom and realized he had gotten there before Serina. What's going on?he wondered. An Espeon girl was reading a book.

"He's telling the truth," She exclaimed after reading the last chapter.

"Hey you! The fleabag on the stage, is all the prove you have some book and the word of a single espeon hybrid" An Aggron/Shuckle Hybrid exclaimed as he walked up to the stage.

A hybrid came on stage and snatched the book. He ran off with a faint attack soon after.

"This is all probably rubbish"Kalen muttered

"Hey Kalen what happened"Serina asked walking up to him.

He didn't answer her and walked away. Leaving Sakura behind to stay at the meeting.

Last edited:

jordman

jordan human/vaporeon hybrid

" oh no! i'm late for the meeting!" said jordan angrily under his breath. he quickly ran down the hallway with swift, fast moves. he ran into te bathroom as he saw other people, staring at an espeon with a book, reading it carefully.

"whats that book for?" jordan asked another aggrn hybrid beside him.
aggron told him it was the truth inside that book.
"what!" you mean i came here for a damn book being read by an espeon!?" jordan yelled.
all of a sudden he saw a sneasel hybrid come running in front of him. he saw the sneasel hybrid snatch the book and used faint attack to get away.
"what as that all about?" jordan asked himself in his mind.
"can anyone even trust whats being read in that book?" he asked the aggron hybrid.
"i don't know vaporeon, i don't know..." replied the aggron hybrid.

Jirachi X

Doesn't Care
After getting up to my room, I became engrossed in the book I had 'borrowed'. It was so interesting. After I finished reading it for the second time, I slamed it shut, my fists trembling with rage. Our 'parents' had lied to us, about saying that the other places were evil and how this place was the only sanctum, it was probably the other way round. I looked back at the book and figured that I better take it back now.

I picked it up and walked back across the slippery ice floor towards the elevator, eyeing a couple of hybrids sliding around. They looked so cheerful, chatting, playing, not knowing about how they were tricked into beleiving the scientists decietful lies. After waiting a few seconds for the elevator, it finally opened, inside were two Scientists who were chatting peacefully, not noticing I was standing there.

"Yeah, my sons travelling around Johto, he called me today and said he was going to battle Pryce, the gym leader of Mahogany T-" It was then when the scientist who was listening saw me: eyes vacant and empty. I was having a vision of memory that never even happened... well atleast I think it never happened.

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
OOC: Wow I sure haven't been on here in a while...

I looked down at my watch. It was 3:10! I hated leaving Zero here but I really wanted to go to this meeting.

"Oh my..Er I'm so sorry, Zero. But I need to go...I'm um late for a meeting..." I mummbled bowing deeply as an appoligy.

"I'm very sorry." I said again before I began to walk away.

"Maybe we can have our walk another time..."

I felt horrible for leaving him there, but this meeting sounded interesting. But if it was all a joke. I would feel even worse for just ditching Zero. I sighed as I quickly ran up the stairs towards the family bathroom. Finally once I was inside I saw a crowd of people in this bathroom. Standing in the middle was a Rattata Hybrid. I slowly moved towards the middle of the crowd and listened to what everyone was talking about.

'Our parents are lying to us...Is that book about the boy saving the Hoothoot real...Are we really being decived by our parents...Is this Raiou telling the truth...'

I listened intently to their whispers. When I finally reached the middle of the room I looked up to the Rattata. From what I guessed he was Raiou.

"Our parents are lying to us...? It does make a little sense...But why would they shield us from such good things unless they truly are the evil ones...?" I said a little louder than I normally do.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
OOC: I apologize, my mind well it has been dead coming around this RPG... Anyway here my revival post even if it slight.

BIC:

Zero really didn't get anything out as she walked away to go somewhere. Guess it was his fault he was too indecisive and didn't get out his words fast enough before it was time for her to leave. He only wished... that they could have done something...

"Maybe... It's best that... this happened... that we didn't do anything..." The Zigzagoon hybrid stared down at the ground; there was sadness that seemed to be so deeply engraved into his brown eyes. The clock was the only thing at could be heard, it almost seem to be laughing and sneering at Zero. Finally he exited closing the door behind him. As he looked in front of him the new hybrids flooded out the training room and into the elevators or stairwell. All of those leaving were dark and/or fire type. As they skittered out, Beauty appeared behind them. Zero approached, placed a fake smile on his face and waved. "Hello... Beauty..."

"Oh Zero, what are you doing down here?" Beauty asked very kindly as she looked up at Zero she could see a smile be she knew at he wasn't happy. "Are you alright you seem... sadder than usual" She got even close staring deep into his eyes as if to find something hidden with them.

"I'm fine really... don't worry... about me..." His voice trailed off as the sorrow in his eyes just seemed to become increasingly tense, even though he continued to smile. He scratched his furry shoulder and then the Zigzagoon's eyes drifted up to the side. Staring at the clock, he watched the needle slowly move back down the clock and the picture of the Linoone and the Kirlia came to his mind... And he wondered... if that could ever be him... with her…

"Alright... well I'm starved let go to the cafeteria and get some lunch!" The black Ninetales completely changed to subject. Zero hearing Beauty mention of the cafeteria snapped back to reality and he turned to the fox. The Zigzagoon hybrid bit his lip as he hastily tried to think of a way out of it.. "Come on Zero you have to face your fears sooner or later." He would pick later over sooner every time, but the bossy attitude of Beauty was starting to show so he follow the Ninetales/Houndoom with his head hanging low.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Oh My God. *has forgotten and neglected most favoritest RPG ever* waah. This post will be from Lil's point of view.
BIC:

Lillian

I stood on the stage, fright rooting me to the spot. They were staring at me, but they began to slowly agree with Raiou. Those eyes, all looking at me. I glanced at my shirt self-conciously. Boobs still in. Good.

"They lie to us my dear Gardevoir, because they think that we can't handle the truth. They need us to be in the dark to manipulate us. They're wrong! They're b astards! They want us to die. They want us to be freaks forever?" Raiou yelled angrily, stomping his foot on the box.

"Freaks?" I asked quietly, looking up at him, tyring to get a read on his emotions. His mind was blocked. I had to rely on body language now.

"We aren't freaks!" A Mightyena hybrid in the front row yelled. Behind her were the Plusle and Minun hybrids from the resturant.

"Are we Kat?" the girl behind her asked quietly, the Plusle. The Mightyena seemed amazed for a moment, Kat I suppose.

"How, how do you know my name?" she muttered quietly, my keen ears picking up the nervousness in her voice.

"They mutated us. Have you seen a single scientist that is part Pokemon, like us? I haven't. They all speak Pokemon only to speak to us though," He paused, shaking his head pitifully, purple shaggy hair shaking back and forth, "No, I haven't. There was one, Kassie, but she is long gone. How does she know your name, miss Katalina? Well, one, you're wearing a nametag, but she can't see that. There are things we can't remember. I started having these wierd flashes lately... like, I dunno, premonitions or something. Except, they're not the future. THey're the PAST. The one I had before this. We have to escape, and find our families." Raiou said sadly. His shield faltered for a moment, and I felt a wave of longing.

"Family," I muttered under my breath. I couldn't remember mine. Not at all.

"My theory," Raiou continued, "Is that we go find the fabled Proffessor Oak in Pallet Town, or his desendants, whoever are there, and have him find a cure," He said, looking more upbeat now, "Who's with me!?" He yelled.

"I am!" I raised my hand up in the air nervously. Hybrids paws went up left and right. Among them were the hybrids from the resturant, including Katalina's clawed paw. This. was going to rock their world. Hah.

OOC: The rebellion takes a different turn this time. yayz. I couldn't keep it the same as last time. You know that. duh.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Tay Zubat hybrid:

Tay realized his ears hurt, he been tugging on them for a while now as he stood in back listening. Find our families? Did we have any? The scientists said they were, but it was obvious to anyone but the most idle-minded that they weren’t. Find Professor Oak? Whoever the hell that was… and a cure? Was this some mere illness that they contracted? It was always the same, everyone was up to something. Still this Oak person sounded like a good bet.

He let go of his ears and raised one webbed hand in the air. “I’ve never been outside of this place, but I sure am sick of it! I’m up for going and finding this Oak person, and I’ll…” He trailed off, he was going to make a bold statement or threat like they do in the movies, but he decide better of it, he made a promise instead. Stepping forward he said, “I’ll… I don’t like working with others, but I’ll do anything necessary to get out of here.”

Sakura16

<--Bubbles!
Mayu

I glanced around. Some other hybrids raised their hands. I became nervous. I couldn't remember anything from before a year ago. Maybe they were lying to us. Iwanted to see the outside world again. I wanted see who my real family was if I even had one...

"I am!" I said raising my hand in the air a small smile tugged at my lips as I joined the crowd.

I glanced around the room once more to see if Zero had goten the email too...but he was no where in sight. With a sigh I looked back at Raiou a slight bit of confidence in my eyes.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
OOC: You'll find out later why Zero wasn't at the meeting, there are many reasons and I'm going to tell you all of them. Eventually.

BIC:

Many pokemon/pokemon hybrids were around most chatting, laughing as they waited for their food. Zero on the other hand didn't say a word. His face lay flat on the table and his eyes shut close. His hand over his ears dug deeply into his fur and presses intensely against his skin. He just trembled in his sit and took deep breaths. Beauty sat up straightly on the left side of the table and Stone had joined them sat on the opposite side of Zero.

"Is he alright?" a Bayleef/Ivysaur hybrid waiter asked as he saw Zero.

"Oh he's fine; he always gets like this when he comes here” Beauty responded causally, “Um… I'll get anything that has meat in it. And bring him a salad-"
~&~&~&~&~

Suddenly there is a town with small building it seem so familiar to Zero then kids, normal non-hybrid kids suddenly appear in front of him. There is a large group, everyone one of there eyes are focus on him. One of the boys standing in the front has a smirk and an amused glint in his eyes.

"Who are kidding Zero, you'll never be important" he said it a very smug way, "All you will ever be is a zero, nothing, no one. Zero the zero." He repeated it over and over and everyone began to join in chanting it. The voices became louder, booming in his ears. Zero shook his quickly side to side.

"No..." he spoke softly clenching his hands tightly, "That's not true... I-I will be something, I will be someone!" He repeated the last part over and over growing loud to try to match the chanting but he couldn't. The word Zero seem to only increased in volume and he clench his hand harder and he body shook with more force, more violently...
~&~&~&~&~

"Zero, Zero!" Beauty shouted trying to snap him out of whatever the Zigzagoon was in. The black Ninetales have never seen him get this tense, this full of fear. It worried her as she yelled one finally time his eyes snapped opened. The fur on his face damped with sweat. But he merely looked up and saw everyone staring at him and the whole cafeteria was silent. He frozen his eyes scanned everyone face, his held is breath but he didn't noticed that he was doing so. The tips of his fingers were bloody from him squeezing them so tightly against his skin.

The only thing on Zero's mind was that he want to disappeared, he wanted everyone to stop looking at him. Then laughter rang in his head, though no one lips moved he could hear it. It was echoing over and over rowdily in a mocking away. The Zigzagoon hybrid started to breathe deeply, he moved slightly and his arm tapped the edge of the table. He ran... through the room and out the door, everything around him blurred but the constant giggles didn't stop. He just wanted to go far away... far away from everyone.

Beauty began to began to follow getting to the door when she heard someone laughing, "Oh my gosh, that guy is a weirdo loser!” The Ninetales/Houndoom paused in her track turning back around to see who at said that. It was a Spheal/Seel hybrid it continued to laugh loudly. Beauty blood boiled, and an evil look in her eyes appeared, becoming fierce.

"Stop laughing you fat seal!" She practically barked, "Don't ever talk about him!" The sea lion obvious was inexperience or too foolish to stop laughing when Beauty snapped on him, especially when it saw it was a fire type was threaten it. Beauty clenched her teeth tightly and glared at the hybrid.