• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "I Done Something Stupid" Topic

P

Pacmaney

lol my mistake was trading a raikou and entei(from pkm colsm) for haxored mew and deoxys and as you know it they didnt obey

You cant trade Cheated Pokemon to Colo. or XD...
I acedentely relased a shiney pokemon but after I saw buy buy Hariyanma I turned off the power.

Desert Flower

Sandstorm Trainer
Let's see. Today I made myself bleed by opening a container of ice cream, tripped on a closed cupboard door, choked on air... oh, Pokemon? Well, when I was still new at it with my Yellow version, I trained my starter Pikachu to level 60, while keeping everything else at about level 20 or 30, then tried to beat the Elite Four. And, somehow ran out of money along the way. I'm glad I'm a little smarter now.. *falls out of chair*

The Emerald King

<--- it's sad
I lost my emerald. enough said.

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
You poor person. Let's see...In Ruby forgetting the Master Ball, KOing Latios, KOing Groudon and only raising my starter. In Crystal, not cathing Suicune. In Silver, KOing every legandary. In Emerald, selecting Latios.

oracle222

MUDKIPACHU
I KO'd Suicune and Raikou in Crystal. That was before I realised I need all 3 dogs to get Ho-oh.

Diven

Thunder Trainer
I haven't really one something stupid.. but today, on my FireRed I discovered Treasure Beach.. and I was like 100 times on One Island - -'
So stupid XD

jeff13

caffeine=my god
Had a flawless Att. IV (found out later) Adamant Dragonite with Surf, T-bolt, Ice Beam, and Flamethrower -.-''

Possesed Deoxys

Do the Pika Dance ^^
I have a way or never do stupid things in pokemon

1. before i want to catch a pokemon i save the game ...

2. before i go to my Computer in the pkmn center i save

mymrodon

Boulder Trainer
In my fire red I caught a shiny mewtwo with a master ball and thought my game was messed up so i restarted my game.>_<

Charizard006

Beginning Trainer
On Crystal ( my first game), I encountered a wild Growlithe and since it was so rare, I thought it was legendary so I used my masterball on it. Luckily my friend was there and stopped me from saving and told me Growlithes are NOT legendaries( good friend ). Then later in the game I went into Ice Cave and couldn't find a way to the other side, so I started all over with a girl character! On my second file, KOed Suicune.

on emerald, i road up and down like 100 times and forgot to save. all thise eggs and gym leaders that wanted to battle.YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

elite_trainer_tcam

Team Rocket Fan
This happened about two years ago I was like 9 or 10 I had a shiny orange Sableye and a shiny green Tentacool but I released both of them cause I didn't like their colors. Later, I learned about shiny pokemon and was really mad!!! Grrrr...

Scyther the impireal

Fear is here...
Like, three years ago, in my saphire version, I used my master ball on a koffing by accident. Then I accedentily released my lv.100 typhlosion in gold version.

;123;

#Gecko#

The Essential One
This happened in sometime now. I was challenging the Battle Factory Brain, while watching TV. My Tentacruel had beaten Dusclops without wasting HP. He chose Starmie. Knowing he was going to use Psychic, I was going to use Mirror Coat, but INSTEAD I accidently used Surf. My Tentacruel could have KO. Then he sweeped my other two Pkmn. Luckily I managed to challenge him again and beat him. ;)

Shadow Mew

i had a mental block and trained a spakalamence in atk and didnt realise til lvl 100 and also thought dragon moves were physical omg 0.o

Chaos Rush

On LeafGreen I discovered Treasure Beach after 2 years of having it. >.<

On LeafGreen I discovered only a few days ago that the E4 will have Lv63-Lv75 Pokemon. I felt really stupid for not knowing tha Pokemon League gets stronger...

On Ruby I restarted my file that had a shiny Whismur on it....and I didn't trade it to my LeafGreen, its gone now....forever... (LeafGreen/FireRed wasn't out yet when I saw that shiny Whismur)