• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ice League ( Not all Ice-Types! )

Who Should Be The Champion?

• ptz

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • BLUES.

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Sparkbeat

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan7437

Banned
^ OK, accepted!

Ryan7437

Banned
Accepted!

Ryan7437

Banned
Okay, once we have three champions, we will vote!

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Serebii Name:draco star 98
Friend Code:2108-6948-5052
Type Specialty:fire
Style (Sandstorm, mixed, Specialized, etc...):idk singles
Town:cinnibar island
Appearance:blaines room i guess
amoongus almost forgot that

Last edited:

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Champion sign-up.

Name: Sparkbeat
FC: None, only PO and PS atm
Specialty: 5O1D (5 offensive, 1 defensive)
Name: Sparkbeat
Room: A platform in the middle of a room, with one path leading to it. It stands on 4 pillars, and since the room is so dark, it appears to be hovering above a large pit. On the four corners of the platform, there are four pillars with glass spheres at the top that contain blue electricity. These are th only things illuminating the room, which it colored dark blue with yellow outlines. Hooray for going completely over the top with this xD
Quotes: “The Road goes ever on and on" - Tolkien
Appearance: Pretty much like Volkner but w/ brown hair.

Amoonguss and Abra

Following Blues, and beating him for champion ;)

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Serebii Name:the3rdH0kage
Friend Code:in my sig, until I get my B2 fc then it will be that. I also can do PO and PS.
Type Specialty: Dragon
Room (Like how Caitlyn's Bed is):Straight Purple walls, with stairs leading up to my platform the stairs will have a black streak going down the middle and extending to right before the edge on both sides so they are equidistant to the middle, then when they get to the top of the stairs where my platform is Crisom rug going to right around the platform until right by the edge. Bookshelves and a TV are the only things on the platform
Appearance: Male, with dark-brown hair down to his shoulders, wearing a hoodie (guess what color.....Purple.) With blue jeans on with some little rips and stuff going down both legs, then black sandals.

and Amoongus and Abra

Ryan7437

Banned
ALL ACCEPTED. Please now regularly check the bottom of the OP, Poll is now up!

Ryan7437

Banned
Please don't feel sad if not champion, I gave everyone a vote to start things off! Times out in 7 days (1 week!)

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
Name:viker2
Specialty: Dragon
FC:I dont use wi-fi..hope this is okay!
Notes:
Room: Torches and in a blue-purple-red design
Appearance:
104_zps949f2a43.gif

Amoonguss

Ryan7437

Banned
OK, from now on please add E4/GL so I know please~

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
I might be willing to be a gym leader, if you'll have my strange gym condition.

Serebii Name: Sid87
Friend Code: (in my sig)
Type Specialty: TRIPLE BATTLE GYM!
Style (Sandstorm, mixed, Specialized, etc...): Triple Battle only

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah I was appliing for E4 as well.

Ryan7437

Banned
Accepted!

Remember you can challenge it, we have 4 gym leaders, soooo... Also: NEW RULE: NO PO!

Ryan7437

Banned
^ Well, ok PO is fine, I have one but don't know how to battle someone, but if you know how feel free to! And PS?

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
^ Well, ok PO is fine, I have one but don't know how to battle someone, but if you know how feel free to! And PS?

To find a battle, first go to team builder to make a team which is found by going to file>Open Teambuilder on the top of your screen. Then load the team, which is also under file and select the Find Battle button. As for PS, that stands for Pokemon Showdown, Smogon's online battle simulator. Here's the link to it - http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/

Lord of Fire

The Great Conqueror
umm..why is my appearance just blank? like, i'm not mad, but im just 'curious' why my appearance is just blank. since i posted the lt.surge gif as my appearance. just pointing it out.

Shinluxray348

The name is Luxray
Applying for gym leader
Serebii Name: Shinluxray348
Friend Code: N/A my PO name is Lux. I will update with fc later.
Type Specialty: Water
Style (Sandstorm, mixed, Specialized, etc...): Umm no preview ou singles.
Town: Humilau City
Appearance: Cheren with Juan's coat C: The gym is like Marlon's where you have to surf around on lily pads to get to moi :D
Amoongus
Abra

Status
Not open for further replies.