• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ice Queen and Glaceon (1176)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1176.jpg

The Ice Queen and Glaceon

A new girl has come to Chloe's class who has a partner Pokémon, Glaceon. Chloe & Eevee have never seen a Glaceon before so are intrigued by it, but the Glaceon is very cautious and protective of its trainer and causes a Blizzard to protect her. Will they manage to befriend the Glaceon?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
This episode does a much better job at keeping Chloeharu relevant and central, compared to her last episode (79) where she was shafted hard and only felt like an excuse to have Eevee present. If anything, Eevee was the one who felt secondary here, which is somewhat ironic. Pretty dialogue heavy, so I'll reserve any further thoughts for later.

On a side note; it's kinda annoying how often they tend to go deep with CotDs and give them full on fleshed development, but can't be bothered to do the same with the main cast and their Pokemon.

D

Deleted member 384931

Why can a COTD get more development than main characters? And Eevee used Copycat again blabla and Dracovish is alife. Nothing really amazing in my opinion. And all those Frozen references 6/10

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 384931

Ugh, remember the good old days when girls from the main cast were allowed to battle and have more than one Pokémon before somehow the writers decided to fall like 50 years behind and give us male chauvinism conforming gender roles?
Nowadays most (unlike today's) girls have to be cute and helpless according to the pokémon anime. I hate it with my whole soul.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Nowadays girls have to be cute and helpless according to the pokémon anime. I hate it with my whole soul.
Maybe helpless, but I dont know how cute..... The blue fish girl from SM isn't cute imo and Koharu's hairstyle is not pretty

D

Deleted member 384931

The episode literally ended with Regina becoming an active battler.
I know right lol, I loved it! I wish there were more like that!

Btw poor Satoshi got laughed at...

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Dewgong and Arctozolt (+Dracovish).

Arctozolt is a fun pokemon, it's a shame it isn't a marketing priority but I still enjoy its appearances.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I'm not sure what the issue was exactly

Regina was a bullying victim that had closed herself off and grown dependant on Micie lashing out at everyone that could hurt her even at the expense of its own health, while her parents had no idea about the bullying and thought Micie was the reason Regina couldn't make friends.