• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Ice Queen and Glaceon (1176)

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
(Don't you start saying "but Dracovish is cute!" ITS HEAD IS BACKWARDS PLACED ON TOP OF THE TIP OF A SLICED-OFF TAIL.)
I like Dracovish not because it's cute nor ugly. Its look is pretty unique and has a playful personality that it's tempting to see it in action.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
The thought of this gen’s anime getting to do anything involving Marnie scares me.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
It'd mean they'd stay as those for a long time to get enough spotlight and experience than cheaply evolving when the series remembers they exist next to the 90-something fodder mons.

...Though Sobble would risk never evolving. Maybe.
Given Inteleon's popularity there's no way Sobble wouldn't have evolved.

But if it were with Gloria then it probably would've evolved a lot later in the series than it actually did

Popplio didn't evolve until the Final Year of Sun Moon despite Primarina being Mega Popular in Japan and way more cute and feminine looking than Popplio imo

Grookey would've been screwed tho

The thought of this gen’s anime getting to do anything involving Marnie scares me.
I'm more worried about what they'd do to Hop and Bede moreso than Marnie.

The worse they could do to Marnie is give her romantic tension with Ash or Goh

Hop and Bede would no doubt get the Hau treatment and would become fodder for one of Ash's Pokemon to stomp all over

Last edited:
Goh: All Ash thinks about are Pokemon, battles, and food
Me: There’s something else. In a tiny part of his brain his thinks of Serena.
Goh’s drawing of Ash is somehow better than SM Ash.
Nice to see Boogerboi cameo

Thesnowmander11

At first i thought the girl was a bit rude and kinda sensitive but i after a while if you think of it in her position maybe she felt it as an insult and it’s also bc the freezing wasn’t her fault and was her glacieons fault. I felt bad for her tbh but i’m glad the issue was resolved. Good episode overall I hope we get more mistreating stuff like this

Risrhayne

I know it was supposed to be a serious moment, but I honestly chuckled when Micie collapsed because it happened so blazingly quick after Regina told them to stop. Like they were throwing a tantrum.

I also really liked that Chloe called upon a certain coordinator in boots when she had to cheer up Regina.