• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Identify the Game Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

POKEMASTERNATHAN

You've probably seen a game like this before.What happens is that I post a picture from a video game and you people guess what game it's from.At the end of the day,I close that picture and a point(you decide if these are useful or not)is given to each person who is correct,and I post a new picture!Understood?Think of it as a test to see how well you know your video games.

Here's a really easy picture to start out with:

[img139]http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2762/raichugolbatdr3.png[/img139]

^check the sprites.

Pkmn Red/Blue(i dont have to know the exact one do i?)=_="

^nobody could just check the URL could they? I wont ruin the game by saying it...(i also wikied it, so i had SOME idea what it was)

uh...Where's Mario?! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.