• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The "I'm too old to be on here" thread.

Rave

Banned

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
You're never too old for anything. Except maybe base jumping.

But seriously, a Brony friend of mine (I'm no Brony) says that the age appeal rating for My Little Pony is 12 to thirty-something. THAT'S weird. No offense Bronies.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I know, with our innocence, we're going to be the best parents ever. Sadly, most of the cartoons I like are Japanese...

Great parents indeed... XP fun ^_^

... teach them the ways of the Japanese? <.>

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Great parents indeed... XP fun ^_^

... teach them the ways of the Japanese? <.>

Who wouldn't want that : D, I don't think that there is anyone really to old for pokemon except for people who are like 50+ now

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Who wouldn't want that : D, I don't think that there is anyone really to old for pokemon except for people who are like 50+ now

Naw my good man. Even older than 50 would be awesome if they play Pokemon. Might be weird for others to see them play it but... meh XP

Its for everyone!! :D

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Naw my good man. Even older than 50 would be awesome if they play Pokemon. Might be weird for others to see them play it but... meh XP

Its for everyone!! :D

Lol that'll be me :D

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
im prob'ly to old to be on here
but here i am... deal with it

Nonsense no one (almost no one) is to old for pokemon or the forums, I do believe that I am lucky I haven't outgrown pokemon yet

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Well, at least you are aware I guess.

Yeah I know its good to at least be able to tell the real from the fake life and a game, I do like my animals more though : D

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
same thing with twitter
im supprised that they let me get an email account

I have an email and had it for 2 years and didn't know until 5 months ago that I had one

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Well I've been visiting this website since i was in 10th grade (6 years ago) but then i stopped playin poke for a while after high school, when i tried to come back i had forgotten my info so never bother to make a new account until a couple of months ago when i thought well hey why not try and find battles on the forums. Well to be honest My friends who like me are in their early 20's make fun of me because I am into pokemon, they say i don't look like the person who would still play this game alot but then again I am and have always been a fan so i guess they can say and think what they want. I'll quit when I feel like it :p

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Well I've been visiting this website since i was in 10th grade (6 years ago) but then i stopped playin poke for a while after high school, when i tried to come back i had forgotten my info so never bother to make a new account until a couple of months ago when i thought well hey why not try and find battles on the forums. Well to be honest My friends who like me are in their early 20's make fun of me because I am into pokemon, they say i don't look like the person who would still play this game alot but then again I am and have always been a fan so i guess they can say and think what they want. I'll quit when I feel like it :p

Yeah I've been to the site since just after the release of RS but didn't join til a few months back

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Yeah I've been to the site since just after the release of RS but didn't join til a few months back

Haha yeah I remember I used to come here just to see the shiny sprites of pokemon, back then I was all over shinies, now that i RNG i don't really feel too excited about them any more :p