• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The (imagination) Hidden Pokemon Contest [Approved by Zephyr Flare]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Entreh.
http://i44.*******.com/x3ha8o.jpg
It's obviously a freaky face with an eyepatch and stupid hair. XD

XP..I've finally come out of hiding and decided to join, since, I myself have wondered what was under Duskull's mask.
Is it alright for the sprite to be animated? If not, let me know and I'll put the Non-animated frame in..

Spyro's Entry...

Duskuller-a.gif

.....IS that everything or do I need anything else?
EDIT: In case you needed to know. Sprite is from DPt. Teeth are recolored from Huntail. Every thing else done by me.

As I said for the shuckle sprite, its okay for it to be animated.

So far, you've done everything you need to.

EDIT: The deadline for this is May 27, when I get on, 2009

RXS

Actually, he was hiding a birth deformity.

Duskullnose.png

He was born with an abnormally large and rocky nose.
I'd hide it too.

:]

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Here is my submission. I thought that without the mask, Duskull should have a black face, with spooky eyes and a snarling mouth.

duskullu.jpg

-LuciRuki-

Last edited:

Queen_Lugia

The Soul of Silver
Here's my first entry. (It's in an attachment.)

Who knew that Duskull was a crested vampire? DUN-DA-DUN!!!!

(Yes, I know the shading is horrible. I never was any good at that. :()

EDIT: For some reason, the image doesn't show up on my computer when linked to Imageshack. :(
The 'crest' is just a recolored version of Suicune's headpiece and the cape-like object is entirely scratched. :)

Last edited:

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
Hey I decided to enter this week, cause I had a great idea.

Who would have guess that under his scarey skull was the world happiest celeberty? Yes thats right he was hiding...MR.HAPPYFACE!!!!!!!...
masklessduskull55081790.gif

pbfhdude

The reason he has a mask is because he has no face.
noface.png

Here are the Results, as I've had trouble juding especially with a link! (no hard feelings, come back soon!):

3rd: Spyro flame
2nd: Katanga Askar
1st: The doctor is in.... Dr.Zoidberg!

So now... the next topic is..... What does Omanyte/Omastar's hidden body look like whe they are deshelled?

deadline: next Wednesday, June 4th? 2009.

Happy Spriting!

pbfhdude

First one yay.
Theinside.png

hes just hybernating.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
pikle7254430342-iaza.gif

OF COURSE! He was a brain slug all along!

Iristle

I make no sense
OmanyteUnshelled.jpg

Oh my, removing Omanyte's shell seems to have relieved pressure in its huge brain and it remembered its career as a Magician.

Queen_Lugia

The Soul of Silver
Here's mah entry: Mullet Omanyte!

MulletOmanyte.png

Apparently, Omanyte doesn't know that mullets aren't really in style anymore... :D

The "mullet" came from Suicune, with a few edits for the covered-up spots, and the "sunglasses" are just Omanyte's eyes edited to look like sunglasses with the D/P Male Swimmer's goggle colors.

EDIT: Jdrawer, the only reason I had my image as an attachment is because my Imageshack account was acting up. :(
I got an account of Photobucket, so my images will show up on the forums now. ;)

Last edited:

pbfhdude

Is this contest continuing?

Status
Not open for further replies.