• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Imperials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crasher

Welcome to my club,

The Imperials​

And since it's called Imperials guess what its related to.
It's about star wars
Tell me your favourite character. Mine will always be Han for his wits and attitude. Chatting about the imperials or sith will be prefered but you can still talk about 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 and the rebel alliance. I would prefer you PM me rather then asking here on the thread to be a member if you please. Here is some recent news I just found out:
Mara Jade ( Lukes future wife ) was the emperors personal assasin. She sensed his death through the force ( She had no training but being influenced by the emperor gave her a slight instinct of it ) and started to gather up remainding imperials to fight the alliance. She was trapped on a planet with luke and they became good friends so she called off the imperials.
I will delete my current sig and replace it with members from my club.

May the force be with you all.
Always.:D
Here's all the ranks for my club:

Stormtrooper: DarkLucario

Imperial officer:

Sith assasin:

Emperors assistant:

Sith lord:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.