• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The important contribution of Kalos in Journeys

Clemont, Bonnie, and Serena get great return episodes while Greninja gets screwed... this is sad

Serena return was something else but how is Greninja that much worse than Clemont and Bonnie?
Really depends on if it battles Alain

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
It’s still kinda weird how they just suddenly threw so much of it at once tho. I get saving the best for last and them not doing much of XY returns till now, but talk about blowing their load at once.
I mean it is the climax, plus im sure there is more stuff they wanna do quickly such as Lillie's arc, Cilan and Misty's return, wrapping up Chloe/Eevee and Project Mew and who knows how big Masters 8 will be

I want this

-Ash vs Alain (Greninja vs MCX)

-Ash vs Cynthia (Dynamax Infernape? Vs Mega Garchomp or Infernape vs Garchomp )

-Ash vs Lance (Charizard with a Z-Move vs Dragonite)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I want this

-Ash vs Alain (Greninja vs MCX)

-Ash vs Cynthia (Dynamax Infernape? Vs Mega Garchomp or Infernape vs Garchomp )

-Ash vs Lance (Charizard with a Z-Move vs Dragonite)
Blaze activated Infernape.
Also I'd prefer to see Greninja beat Mega Charizard X in its base form over using its Ash Greninja form.

DatsRight

It’s still kinda weird how they just suddenly threw so much of it at once tho. I get saving the best for last and them not doing much of XY returns till now, but talk about blowing their load at once.
Even other continuity moments seem to be saved for this final year. Notice Sophocles' episode was one of the first actual development heavy returns too.

It's similar route as SM was really, you'd think the writers would get the three year pattern by now.

Blaze activated Infernape.
Also I'd prefer to see Greninja beat Mega Charizard X in its base form over using its Ash Greninja form.
Absolutely based, maybe you say it because you don't like the Ash form, but in my case it's because I always preffer the base form and the fact that Greninja beats MCX in base form would only make him look more Chad

Also, as a fan of XY, I want to see other fans throw a tantrum

Rikerran

The problem was the first year barely had any returning characters, that's why the first return to Alola and then Korrina's debut was such a surprise at the time. If they actually paced the character returns throughout the series instead of waiting till the second half of it, we wouldn't have all these debuts in a row.

Now besides the XY cast all appearing one after the other, there's still SM characters return, a possible final Dawn return, Iris' return for Master Class....and it's still possible Misty and Brock could appear in a normal episode. Hell there's even still Cilan if they can get his VA. They waited too long to do all this.

Rikerran

I find it really interesting how the two episodes focused on Reserves, Infernape and Greninja, both had neither of them unlocking their powerup (Blaze and bond phenomenon)
Definitely feels like a setup man, esp with how good the writers are about details and continuity this series
Yeah, I think Infernape, Greninja, maybe Incineroar (depends if it gets focus in the Alola ep), the Kanto starters, etc. have a chance of getting some focus later. And if the writers want to be fair to all gens, they have to include Sceptile and maybe Krookodile to give AG and BW some representation.

There's still two scenes with the Kanto starters on both posters from 2019 that hasn't happened yet, Ash's Squirtle hasn't appeared at all this series so far so I think it will happen eventually.

I find it really interesting how the two episodes focused on Reserves, Infernape and Greninja, both had neither of them unlocking their powerup (Blaze and bond phenomenon)
Definitely feels like a setup man, esp with how good the writers are about details and continuity this series
Greninja and Infernape vs Alain & Cynthia

Greninja for revenge and Infernape to regain his position as Ash's best sinnoh Pokémon lets gooooooooo