• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The In-Game Team Rate Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Oooo, I like this idea...

Awww Shucks [BTRMT]. By far my most successful BT team, beating my personal best
from way back. Also, the fact that it's not bog standard makes it that much more fun.

A Collaboration {SCRMT}. Since all my half decent threads are for the BT, I'll put this
one up. This is a team that TBR and I worked out one day, and it came out quite well IMO.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Caught in Your Failures: UU Semi-CRMT

This is my biggest thread in IGMRT, and it's also one of my most competitive teams to date. It was one of the first truly successful teams to use the art of TrapPassing, and at the time, was my best team in UU.

The SoUUnd of Music (Semi-CRMT)

My best Semi-CRMT overall. It was a heavily debated team, and a highly successful one that nearly landed me on the UU leaderboard (a feat I would acchieve about two months later). It was also one of my personal favorites, using rarely touched Pokemon like Hitmonchan, Mixed Altaria, Mixed Venusaur (which was the focus of most of the debates), and of course, the Ubereon (Payback/Curse/Wish/Heal Bell Umbreon), all of which are some of my favorite Pokemon.

Last edited:

AlCario

Banned
Oooo, I like this idea...

Awww Shucks [BTRMT]. By far my most successful BT team, beating my personal best
from way back. Also, the fact that it's not bog standard makes it that much more fun.

A Collaboration {SCRMT}. Since all my half decent threads are for the BT, I'll put this
one up. This is a team that TBR and I worked out one day, and it came out quite well IMO.

Caught in Your Failures: UU Semi-CRMT

This is my biggest thread in IGMRT, and it's also one of my most competitive teams to date. It was one of the first truly successful teams to use the art of TrapPassing, and at the time, was my best team in UU.

The SoUUnd of Music (Semi-CRMT)

My best Semi-CRMT overall. It was a heavily debated team, and a highly successful one that nearly landed me on the UU leaderboard (a feat I would acchieve about two months later). It was also one of my personal favorites, using rarely touched Pokemon like Hitmonchan, Mixed Altaria, Mixed Venusaur (which was the focus of most of the debates), and of course, the Ubereon (Payback/Curse/Wish/Heal Bell Umbreon), all of which are some of my favorite Pokemon.

Thanks guys, those are all going in. GS, what was your best streak for that Shuckle team?

I will update teh OP.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
156 is my highest thus far, although I hit 154 yesterday and will
continue on further today hopefully.

AlCario

Banned
156 is my highest thus far, although I hit 154 yesterday and will
continue on further today hopefully.

Awesome work man. Keep us updated.

Keep nominating guys! If you see a team that you think should belong here, don't hesitate to tell us what it is.

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill
I feel so important ^_^

Anyway, if it doesn't seem too conceited of me, I'd like to nominate my Epic Team Full of Win for the SERIOUS TEAMS category. It features me and CT going back and forth in what I perceive to be quite the humorous fashion, as well as an (idiotic) cameo by our favorite Lucario0708!

Also,

GRUMPYSNORLAX WHEN DID YOU GET MODDED? :D

Last edited:

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^Ohai there Vappy. Nice to see you around here again.

Oh yeah, and approving that thread, so Al can go ahead and edit it in.

Also, suggesting My New Semi-Competitive RMT by Bossk. It's his best team without a doubt. It includes a comprehensive Team Build, cohesive synergy, and several powerful (and non-standard sets). It's also a remake of his oringinal "Ultimate Party" from when he was a n00b, according to him anyway.

Oh yeah, and Team name: epiK win by Bossk for troll threads. It's epically hilarous, a team of six different Pidgeot, patriotism, trolling, swear words, sarcasm, a literal wall of LOL, and epic strikeouts. As I said at some point in the thread...

This team might be the best thing since TBR's Team LOLWUT. And before that, the best thing was sliced bread.
It's truly Bossk's defining thread. I'm pre-approving it, since leaving any chance of it being left out would be criminal :3

Last edited:

AlCario

Banned
I feel so important ^_^

Anyway, if it doesn't seem too conceited of me, I'd like to nominate my Epic Team Full of Win for the SERIOUS TEAMS category. It features me and CT going back and forth in what I perceive to be quite the humorous fashion, as well as an (idiotic) cameo by our favorite Lucario0708!

I have no idea how I forgot this team; it was a work of genius!

I'll edit everything in.

AlCario

Banned
Already nominating Al's most recent team. It's like my "One For The Raters" team but the absolute opposite and tbh, the members in it played a huge role over time in defining IGRMT, especially Terry T who is all over this thread now wtf

Haha, I'll edit it in. Thanks for nominating.

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
^Actually, my current streak with this team is only 288 ^^;

I think you're thinking of my Millenium XVI Team, which put me at 383. That one is standard as hell and doesn't deserve to be in here.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
hi im totodilez and i have heart gold

It's people like you who make me hate Serebii.

Read the rules, then come back and do something productive.

Or just leave. That's the easy path. You'll regret it, but it's the easier path.

Larry

How about Eon's newest BT team?

It put him well over the 300 mark and uses some non-standard
tactics.

I would never in a million years think of using a Gastrodon let alone the move Flash.

It's people like you who make me hate Serebii.

Read the rules, then come back and do something productive.

Or just leave. That's the easy path. You'll regret it, but it's the easier path.

It's people like you who make me hate Serebii. Just ignore the guy or report him.

A place like this isn't the right place for a flame war. A Gastrodon with Flash is exceptionally good in the Battle Frontier where crippling the opponent's stats is one of the key maneuvers.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ you'd be amazed at the number of flame wars we used to get. although i thought you'd be able to see some from this thread, lol.

one question, what if we want to nominate teams? will the mods edit them into the op as alcario is banned now?

[GS]

Staring at my phone
I'd like to nominate Blue Harvest's Double Battle team for the BT.

We rarely get to see any teams for double battles, especially
ones that are done well. The team had great success, and is
among the most successful BT teams IGRMT4 has seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.