• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Incredible Hulk - Iron Man's sexier younger brother.

latios reborn

You sure it's his shield?
And if anything Tony may not know about Cap and the shield is just like an easter egg type of thing hinting at something else..

Ledian_X

Don Ledianni
How did I not catch that after seeing the movie twice?

Will have to pause on the dvd. It's probably an easter egg of some kind. Yeah...Gotta be. Least we know the gov knows about Cap. Which is a given. Good eyes, Kiyohime! You win the Marvel No-Prize!

LX

Last edited:

latios reborn

Well at the start of Hulk did anyone catch all the names on the papers? I ask as I think I seen one that seemed familiar.

Dattebayo

Banned
Just saw the movie last Friday, and it was better than the first movie. I don't the idea about the movie considering a reboot, I just want to think of it as a sequel to the 2003 Hulk movie.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Just saw the movie last Friday, and it was better than the first movie. I don't the idea about the movie considering a reboot, I just want to think of it as a sequel to the 2003 Hulk movie.
It's a remake that nods at the events of the other two movies but pretends they never happened. Confusing I know but you should treat this as a reboot in any case.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet

What's wrong with it? The first movie was a travesty that needs to be forgotten.

Rave

Banned

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I personally thought that early scenes with Liv Tyler were badly acted which held it back. Definitely an improvement on the last. I'm glad they were sparing with the Hulks appearances and added at least some depth to his personality. Overall a well made film that should be able to beat off critics with a whopping green stick.
As for best Stan Lee cameo, I preferred him in DareDevil, very cool.

Cobalt_Latios

Well at the start of Hulk did anyone catch all the names on the papers? I ask as I think I seen one that seemed familiar.

"STARK Industries", "Nick Fury" yeah, I noticed.

~C_L~

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
There were quite a few links to Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D actually, although they were less in yo' face than good ol' Samuel L. I hope they're not setting themselves up for a huge fall :(

latios reborn

No I mean other than Stark and Fury. Samuels I think I seen that and I know that from somewhere in Marvel but I don't know where.
But then again could have jsut been seing things or that name has nothing to do with Banner.

latios reborn

No I mean other than Stark and Fury. Samuels I think I seen that and I know that from somewhere in Marvel but I don't know where.
But then again could have jsut been seing things or that name has nothing to do with Banner.

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
The Incredible Hulk...

Great film. Plenty of action for my tastes, had it's sad and funny moments, and gotting me craving for more. Well done! 4.5/5

However, I had seen Iron Man the same day, and it wasn't up to expectations that I had. Decent movie regardless. 4/5

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
This post has spoilers, in it's entirety, whatever...

Even the guy who played the original Hulk from the TV show made an appearance!

So Stan Lee gets more kick than he bargained for, Mr. Blue survives the blood and so does Emil Blonsky. That is a screwy part of the plot!