• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
xg1g.png

No more fancy fonts or pretty pictures- this thread is for tournaments containing powerful trainers and skilled battlers!

Current Tourneys:

http://i60.*******.com/2rdw9ib.jpg
Free-for-All!
Competitors: Any amount
Rules: Anyone can challenge anyone at random, and the other must accept. It's normal, OU Gen 6 BO3. If the challenger has less battles than the person that they are asking, the person to accept has the right to decline. Last one standing wins! There is no formal bracket, simply a list of who is still in the game and how many battles they have. Single elimination.

Past Tourneys:

4hip.png

NU Lonely Powers Tour
Winner: BugPokemonMaster316
Runner Up: Chapter of Charizard

Winning a Tournament:
Win a Tournament for the satisfaction of winning!
Just kidding. You get rewarded! You get a special banner for the tourney you participated in- one for runner up, and one for winner.
Also, you get 3 points for every win you get in the tournament, and 6 for winning. You get 2 points for every loss you have, and 2 points for second place. You get 1 point for competing. Also... If the final match is someone that is in the opposite division (Wildfire beats Volcano or Volcano beats Wildfire) than your entire division gets 2 free points! There must be one Volcano member and one Wildfire member for this to happen, though.

I expect to see our guild fight our hardest here, and show their worth to the rest of the guild!

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Signups for the NU Lonely Powers Tour is NOW! Entries end soon! Eight entries maximum, say your NU partner too!

Here, wait...

Rules

You have a team of OU Pokemon, but one Pokemon must be an NU pokemon. It may not be LC, and it must be approved by me. The NU Pokemon must take out as many Pokemon on the other team as possible before dying. The Tour is OU based, UU, RU, allowed. Only the one NU Pokemon is allowed. Win or Lose doesn't matter, you're aiming to get as many KOs with your NU Pokemon! IT'S AN AUTOMATIC WIN IF THE OTHER PLAYER KOs YOUR NU POKEMON WITH THEIR NU POKEMON! if your NU Pokemon dies by the hand of an OU Pokemon, but it killed some other Pokemon, then you could still win. Just end the battle by killing the other NU Pokemon before it gets more kills. Starts on the 12th, or when we have 8 competitors, whichever happens first.

Banned

Stealth Rocks, Toxic Spikes, Spikes

I'll be using...
Torkoal, for the sake of using a fire type, I may as well use one with extraordinary defense. Plus it's NU and fits the bill.

Last edited:

ysmr97

Sign me up! After a quick NU analysis, ill be going classic, and pick Gen 1st own Tauros

BugPokemonMaster316

Username: BugPokemonMaster316
Tournament: NU Lonely Powers Tournament
NU Partner: Armaldo

Just a few questions. Is this best of 3? What OU Pokémon are banned, if any? Is permanent weather banned?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Sign me up! After a quick NU analysis, ill be going classic, and pick Gen 1st own Tauros
Added.

Username: BugPokemonMaster316
NU Partner: Armaldo

Just a few questions. Is this best of 3? What OU Pokémon are banned, if any? Is permanent weather banned?
Oooh! A form! Added. And, this is not BO3 unless your NU Pokemon have a tie in what they've killed. Then you rematch. No OU Pokemon Banned, permanent weather isn't banned. Moves are banned tho. No Stealth Rocks, Toxic Spikes, or Spikes.

Last edited:

ysmr97

Added.

Oooh! A form! Aded. And, this is not BO3 unless your NU Pokemon have a tie in what they've killed. Then you rematch. No OU Pokemon Banned, permanent weather isn't banned. Moves are banned tho. No Stealth Rocks, Toxic Spikes, or Spikes.

Oh, no SR, Spikes, or TS? Then I may rethink my pokemon...

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Yeah all of the setup moves are out. Rapid spin is basically useless in this tourney too. Let's hope we see some more competitors lol i guess the guild didn't love this idea.

ysmr97

I adore this idea lol. They're just weird lol. I mean, how many people are in he guild? You can try to convince Shadow, and maybe his bros?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Username: Flaming Gallade
NU Partner: Torterra
Added. Good pick of PKMN. BTW, Im guessing that Flaming Gallade is ur PS account name?

R2J

R.I.P #31
Username: R2J
NU Partner: Wartortle

I'll use the lil Gen 1 Water :p

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Username: R2J
NU Partner: Wartortle

I'll use the lil Gen 1 Water :p
Sweet. Added.

EDIT:

Got two banners from woebegonick (huge thanks to him!) to make the winner and runner up feel like they got a real reward, and they can put in their sigs if they want.

bi32.png

And...

4hip.png

Last edited:

ysmr97

Dude, when does the tourney start? I'm getting impatienttttt!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Dude, when does the tourney start? I'm getting impatienttttt!
Please don't post that here. It's spam. Just VM me. This is not a chat thread. And I posted on the guild when it starts, Ill add it to the rules though.

Please, more people sign up! XD

EDIT: Tournament begins tmrw, bracket posted soon!!!

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Sorry for double post but

The tournament has begun! Because of a lack of members, ;~; there are 5 competitors, with BPM getting a (randomly selected, don't bash me) a small jump-start. GL to the rest of the competitors!

http://challonge.com/tif_nu_lonely_powers_tour

ysmr97

I VMed R2J this morning, to no success. I hope I don't win due to inactivity. I hate when that happens :/ CMON R222222, BATTLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

R2J

R.I.P #31
Alright YSMR, been a busy day. You wanna go now or wait like that VM you left on my account. Anyway's I'm ready if you are. Just VM/PM me back. Also sorry if this is a one liner

ysmr97

After two ties with R2J, my Tauros finally came in with the clutch, and gained 2 KO's, (as opposed to his previous 0 and 1 KOs), and while wartortle HAD matched both those numbers previously, he just couldn't stop the Running of the Bull. Thanks Tauros! Now off to the finals!

Last edited:

R2J

R.I.P #31
After two ties with R2J, my Tauros finally came in with the clutch, and gained 2 KO's, (as opposed to his previous 0 and 1 KOs), and while wartortle HAD matched both those numbers previously, he just couldn't stop the Running of the Bull. Thanks Tauros! Now off to the finals!

Hit with a fighting move that tauros is nothing special :) I showed that hard fact to you :) GG now back to the E4 battles. Need me just message or VM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.