• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Please try to keep your posting longer? And anybody else want to answer the poll? I want to know what you guys like to use. I'm drawing a blank for team creations and stuff and so yeah. Has anybody tried Carbink? His Toxic/Swagger is strangely incredible. He's easily countered by Espeon, though, but not much else. He also has access to Stone Edge and Moonblast if you're into those. He definitely needs one or the other so that he's not Taunt bait. Plus, he can deal decent damage if it's super-effective.

Death Blade99

Breed/Trade/Collect
i have a googol amount of ralts im going to WT. MOST HAVE 2-4 IVS I HOPE. THEN IM GOING TO START MAWILE THEN DDANCE T-TAR.PR ABSOL AND HIPPOWDON ARW AFTER THAT.

ALOT OF THOSE MONS WERE WT TO ME THEY EITHER HAVE EGG MOVES OR A HA.

BY THE WAY CAN ANYONE BREED ME A PHANPY WITH ICE SHARD OR PERHAPS A TREECKO WITH D-PULSE. I CAN REWARD HANDSOMLEY OF COURSE.

i could probably breed your request.Does the ivs matter i mean i have a 6iv ditto but quickest way possible would be the best please send me a pm. It won't have its HA unless you provide a parent :)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Again keep your posts longer.
Will have limited internet access until Saturday or so. I have my 3DS though, I'm just saying that I doubt I will post as often as normal for a few days. Just as a heads up. :)

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Hey you guys how are you doing. Im doing great thanks for asking.

So i have an idea free-for-all multi battle. Its super fun to do.

Hmmm i dont know what else to talk about. Well i have been expanding my animes. Im currently watching battle girls: Time paradox its good i guess. Next will be h.o.t.d[ highschool of the dead]then some highschool dxd.

Well im out if you see me on x or y feel free to challenge me. Then you can lose horribly muahahassahahshhshahaaha.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Explain your Multi-Battle idea. It sounds interesting. Maybe we can make a tournament of it somehow.
And, I thought of a really strange tour idea. It's like a Free-for-all. Basically, we have however many people playing, and you have to be last one standing. Anyone can challenge anyone at the drop of a hat, and battle requests can't be denied, unless the challenger has less battles than the person that they are asking. It's be a single-elimination, probably 1 vs. 1 battles. What do you guys think?

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
its not my own idea. the credit goes to a youtuber.

anyways its a multi battle free-for-all. so pretty much EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES.

i have seen some of the tubers vids and it looks fun.

also why is it so slow here guys. its a little lonely here maybe that league is what we need right now.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Yeah IK why is nobody here all of a sudden?
*voice creepily echoes in the empty guild*
Weird.
I'd start the guild but I havent finished the art and we don't have enough people...
Hm hm
Okay for now let's do this tournament I'm going to go post signups in the tournament thread

Zephraxe

I'm still here! The Inferno League would definitely boost activity, though...
I shall soon get some Pokemon from AYerrowDocta, so I can complete my Dark Type team.
During the past few weeks I've discovered how fun Double Battles can be. My Doubles team is far from perfect, but it's good enough to get Master Rank in the Battle test.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I'm still here! The Inferno League would definitely boost activity, though...
I shall soon get some Pokemon from AYerrowDocta, so I can complete my Dark Type team.
During the past few weeks I've discovered how fun Double Battles can be. My Doubles team is far from perfect, but it's good enough to get Master Rank in the Battle test.

Hey Zephraxe!
I am the KIIIING of Double Battles! Or so I like to think.
I got up to 40 something in the Battle Mansion and defeated the boss. Then I got up to 20 something in Super Doubles.
Well, the tour is up and I'd really prefer to have all of the leaders assembled before we open.

ModelT

The Normal Trainer
Hey, I know I've been inactive for awhile, they blocked Serebii at my job.
I think I'm going to actually retire from the faction though. I'm... done with Pokemon. It's been great, but I've gotten tired of competitive play, and none of my friends are really all that into it. It's a whole lot of work for nothing for me really. I think I'm going to spend a lot more time on writing, and re-focus on school.
You guys have been great though. Thanks for the fun times and trades and everything.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Alright ModelT. You'll be missed. :(
And the members become fewer. *Sigh*
Anyone up for a battle? I'm trying to figure out the problems with my team. I'm not sure that Forretress and Togekiss are working. Charizard is perfect, and Victini is pretty good too. I need a different spinner I think though, and I might go back to Scizor > Aegislash because of intense Mandibuzz countering.

Zephraxe

Hey, I know I've been inactive for awhile, they blocked Serebii at my job.
I think I'm going to actually retire from the faction though. I'm... done with Pokemon. It's been great, but I've gotten tired of competitive play, and none of my friends are really all that into it. It's a whole lot of work for nothing for me really. I think I'm going to spend a lot more time on writing, and re-focus on school.
You guys have been great though. Thanks for the fun times and trades and everything.

Sorry to see you go, ModelT... I don't think we ever got the chance to battle...

On a happier note, I believe my gym team is complete! Here's the submission form...

Type: Dark
Pokemon: Greninja, Houndoom, Bisharp, Sableye, Scrafty, and Umbreon.
Ace: Umbreon
Mega Evolution (If any): Mega Houndoom

If I could, I would definitely have Yveltal on my team, but I know that it's banned, so... yeah.

ayerrowdocta

Hey Whats Up? :)
Hey all, sorry for my inactivity in the past couple of weeks. School has been a lot of work since winter break. I am back now though and can start breeding again, although my breeding list is outdated now and I'm not gonna bother updating it(pokebank and all). I can pretty much breed anything now that I have a 6IV ditto. Also did breed a sableye and scrafty for zephraxe. The sableye was bred in pokemon white though......

Also If anyone could give me a honchkrow/murkrow with superpower (doesn't need any IVs, Evs, Specific Nature etc) I just need one to breed superpower into a new honchkrow. I have a stray 6IV Naive elekid i could trade for it. It also has the egg moves cross chop, ice punch, and fire punch

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I don't have a Honchcrow OR a Murkrow. Sorry...
Nobody has signed up for the tournament so far! Come on you guys! I really want to make this a fun tour. We only need 2 people, technically, for it to occur. Check out the tournaments thread for more details. And, woah, that Elekid could be serious trading material. I recommend keeping it until you want something for a Wi-Fi team.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
well normally i would be first to sign up with no hesitation. because i love to have awesome battles. unfortunatley i do not have y version anymore i needed money to fix my car, so i traded a couple of games in.

however with my first paycheck i shall buy it again the woop some a**.

so untill then i can post everyday and thats it.

PokemonMasterSilas

Ultimate Trainer
Not sure if you guys are still open for new members but I'm just gonna leave this here;

Username: PokemonMasterSilas
Division: Volcano
Referrer (if any): None
Competitive Experience: Uhh, well I'm not too sure but I do love battling xD
Job (if any): Maybe Breeder. I like breeding pokemon a lot

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Not sure if you guys are still open for new members but I'm just gonna leave this here;

Username: PokemonMasterSilas
Division: Volcano
Referrer (if any): None
Competitive Experience: Uhh, well I'm not too sure but I do love battling xD
Job (if any): Maybe Breeder. I like breeding pokemon a lot

Of course we are! XD Welcome! I'm adding you now; feel free to begin posting.

PokemonMasterSilas

Ultimate Trainer
Yay : D Thank you

Btw anyone up for a battle?

Last edited:

Zephraxe

Yay : D Thank you

Btw anyone up for a battle?

Welcome to the Inferno Faction! I'm glad to see a new member!

Oh, I'll take you up on that offer for a battle!

Also, I need to know if anyone can get me an Adamant nature Bisharp or Pawniard with Sucker Punch.

EDIT: Never mind about the Bisharp. I got a Pawniard someone bred for me and have already trained and evolved it. Is anyone up for a battle?

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Hey where is evryone

come on guys lets get some activity going. I just bought y version again and got a scizor for free. So come on everyone lets battle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.