1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Inferno Faction

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by Chapter, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chapter

Chapter hello, im back sorta

I can make the userbars :)
    Okay so we could have a ranking system similar to that one, but also have some less mainstream animes. We could put a list in the OP... This is coming together nicely. How about we have a weekly challenge that represents an anime.

2. draco star 98

draco star 98 DESTROY EVERYONE

yeah a weekly challenge is a great idea. should we give them a prize if they complete it or something. with 3 awesome divisions im sure we will get a googol amount of people to join muahahahaha.

3. Chapter

Definitely
    Planning out the HTML code for the league now. Active leaders will be included. Watch for it in the league section!

4. Zephraxe

Zephraxe Well-Known Member

Yes! I've been looking forward to the league opening for awhile now. My team hasn't changed any since my last sign-up form, so that's all good. Sableye is definitely one the best Pokemon on my team. I love that little creeper so much now because of it.

5. Chapter

I love Ninetales even more! And Talonflame is such an amazing support, but I've decided on, what I'm calling, a Never-Death Suicider. He's got Blitz, Brave Bird, Roost, and U-Turn. Works so well! Of course, rock is somewhat unavoidable. I might add in Charizard Y, but I've already worked so hard to EV train, level, and teach moves to Ninetales. Plus that'd be two Fire/Flyings, plus I'd need to find a Y-Stone somewhere, AND level and train and EV train 'em. So no.

League has been submitted! Also, try to submit Battle Clan stuff to me. It's a Battle Frontier. Join if you want its a part of the league.
    Maybe this will be the rejuvenation of the guild.

6. draco star 98

awwwww crap i forgot that i bought a new y version. now i need to get all my mons back. oh well for the league my bros dragons on his x will do untill i beat y.

now id like to make an electric/fire combo team.

so far i got

ELECTRIC:
    LUXRAY
    ELECTIVIRE
    THUNDURUS

FIRE:
    ARCANINE
    INFERNAPE
    TYPHLOSION OR CHARIZARD X/Y

ID LIKE TO THINK THAT THIS TEAM IS INVINCIBLE ONCE I GET THE MOVES AND NATURES RIGHT.

7. Chapter

THE LEAGUE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN! You guys can post and accept battle and all of that. Thanks for the long wait; let's hope that this League boost the activity here. :)

8. RonRonRon

RonRonRon Fake You Out

Wildfire
    none
    A lot of 4th gen some 5th gen
    Can EV train

9. Chapter

Please fill out the form correctly. Denied. You can copy and paste it.

10. SiLeNtDeViL609

SiLeNtDeViL609 High Five The Sky!!!

Name: SiLeNtDeViL609
    Division: Wildfire Division
    Competitve Experience: Not much but willing to gain more experience

11. draco star 98

erhhh mehhhh gawwwd my dragons are awesome. i just beat like 6 [more like 3 but we going with 6 cause its cooler]people. i need to ev train them cause my bro sucks at training so im all good.

12. Chapter

Accepted. Welcome. :)

Zephraxe Rank Up! Enter the Hall of Fame! Congratulations!!!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  13. Zephraxe

Zephraxe Well-Known Member

Wait.... What? When did this happen? How'd I get so many points? Anyways... This is awesome! Thanks Chapter!

14. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

Username: King91
    Division: Wildfire
    Referrer (if any):
    Competitive Experience: I haven't played on PS etc, but I'm fairly knowledgeable about it.
    Job (if any): Breeder/EV trainer if it's needed.

I go through patches of battling a lot or very rarely, so I can't say how active I'll be on that point, but I enjoy breeding good, competitive, Pokemon. So if nothing else I can supply the rest of you with team members where possible/provide prizes for tournaments and stuff.

15. ysmr97

ysmr97 Well-Known Member

Hey all! Sorry for my stretch of inactivity. Been very busy as of late! But I'm looking forward to kicking butt in the league as a gym leader/ E4 hopeful!

16. Chapter

1) EV Training and battling
    2) You've been active for a really long time so I thought you deserved it. Plus you were pretty close.

King91 - Accepted
    Hey welcome back ysmr97

17. ysmr97

ysmr97 Well-Known Member

Thank you! How many gym leaders do we have now in the league?

18. Chapter

Can you count? LMAO JK, we have three E4 and 7 leaders, but maybe eight I forget and have to do homework. Someone else might be signing up though right now.

19. ysmr97

ysmr97 Well-Known Member

Ok cool! The challengers can take on the gyms in any order, right? And will they have custom badge cases and stuff? Oooh, this is so exciting!!

20. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

Cheers for accepting me Chapter. Anyone in the guild who needs a Poke bred, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do. If ya could use this example template to keep things simplified, and I'll reply to tell you if I can fulfill the request or what parts I can do if you still want it.

Pokemon: Charmander
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Blaze
    IV: 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Egg Move(s): Dragon pulse

I'd EV train them for people who don't know how, but if you do, I'd prefer for you to take care of it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.