• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Pokemon: Froakie
Nature: Timid
Ability: Protean
IV: 31/31/31/31/X/31
Egg Move(s): Toxic Spikes

Thank you King!!!

In other news, the league is almost fully complete. We may close this place down and move fully to the league or start a new guild. It has become extremely inactive.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
*comes out of the abyss* I SMELL A NEW CLAN BREWING FROM THIS HAHAHA.

ANYWHO HAD A BATTLE with zepharaxe and lost.I REALLY THOUGHT 2 OF MY MONS WILL OUTSPEED MEGA HOUNDOOM.....BUT KNOW CERBERUS THE DEATH BRINGER OF ALL HOUNDOOMS OUTSPEED EVERYTHING I THREW AT IT.

ALSO IM ALMOST DONE WITH Y BUT MY DRAGON GYM IS ALWAYS OPEN.

ALSO ANYONE HAVE A TREECKO WITH DRAGON PULSE I REALLY NEED ONE.

ysmr97

Thank you King!!!

In other news, the league is almost fully complete. We may close this place down and move fully to the league or start a new guild. It has become extremely inactive.

Well what would shutting it down do? Wouldn't it still be inactive if its the same people jsut different guild? And also, we just need 1 more leader, correct? Are people allowed to apply over the league page?

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
well idk about that.

the league is a little slow but it should pick up.

anywho im almost done with y just the e4 stand in my way

King91

I'm all fired up!

Thank you King!!!

I'll get it done by tomorrow, or the day after if the IV spread is stubborn like Zeph's Umbreon's was. :p

Edit: Got it already, PM me when you're ready to trade it, and if you need a nickname.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Well what would shutting it down do? Wouldn't it still be inactive if its the same people jsut different guild? And also, we just need 1 more leader, correct? Are people allowed to apply over the league page?

Of course... That's the only place that it can be done.
Shutting down would give us a fresh start with a new name. Depending on what the new guild would be about, different people would join. Plus, CC just closed down, so, as does happen when guilds close, the members that still want to competitive battle scatter amongst other guilds. The last time the guild discussed closing, we ended up with a Gaming/Anime theme.

@King91
Wow, that was fast! Thank you so much! I'll be able to trade tonight, probably. I'm EDT (GMT -5). I'll PM you.

King91

I'm all fired up!
No problem pal, and count me in if the guild is starting fresh. Anime/Manga based sounds pretty cool, hopefully it'd include some Attack on Titan, One Piece or Fairy Tail. :)

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
well it seems that way.

the top 3 animes i guess that would represent the divisions and guild were ATTACK ON TITAN,SWORD ART ONLINE AND WELL THE THIRD ONE CAN BE BLEACH,DBZ,ONE PIECE,FMA BASICALLY ALOT OF CHOICES FOR THIRD.

WOOO GOT MYSELF A JOLLY CHOICEBANDED GARCHOMP WITH IRON HEAD FINALLY. HOWEVER THE IV AND EVS SUCK SO IM REBREEDING.OH IM DONE WITH Y NOW SO YEAH.

King91

I'm all fired up!
Maybe a guild with two factions would be good, rather than three or more for different series, there could just be an Anime faction and a Manga one. Maybe include different shows/manga as the ranks or something. That way we wouldn't be singling out anyone who isn't a fan of a particular series, so it would hopefully help the guild attract more members. Just my two cents, of course, pretty sure it'll be cool whatever the finished product is!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Not sure about One Piece, but absolutely SNK and most likely Fairy Tail.
Here's what I'm thinking. Small divisions. A lot of them. EXAMPLE (of just a few, not all):

__

War Division
Lowest Rank: Virtual Reality NPC (Sword Art Online)
Mid Rank: Triforce Hunter (Legend of Zelda)
Highest Rank: Recon Corps Commander (Attack on Titan)

Arcane Division
Lowest Rank: Super Wizard (Dangan Ronpa)
Mid Rank: Apprentice Alchemist (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Highest Rank: Heavenly Maniac (Angel Beats!)

Myth Division
Lowest Rank: Demon Outlaw (Blue Exorcist)
Mid Rank: Exalted Hero (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
Highest Rank: Hope Bringer (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Achievements:
Bla bla blah

GTG FOR HOMEWORK AGH I HAVE SO MUCH OF ITTTT UGH

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
i like that alot.however why dont we let the division leaders think of the ranks for their division. idk just an idea but i still likes your‛s.

but lets see how well we do with this clan first alright.THE INFERNO FACTION SHALL REIGN SUPREME ON SEREBII BEING THE FUNNEST AND COOLEST CLAN THERE IS MAN.because lord helix demands it.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
i like that alot.however why dont we let the division leaders think of the ranks for their division. idk just an idea but i still likes your‛s.

but lets see how well we do with this clan first alright.THE INFERNO FACTION SHALL REIGN SUPREME ON SEREBII BEING THE FUNNEST AND COOLEST CLAN THERE IS MAN.because lord helix demands it.

Didn't understand that last bit, but All Hail Lord Helix indeed. :)
So I suppose it's settled. We'll close down soon, and re-open under an Anime/Manga/Gaming clan... What should the name be?

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
something that resonates with everyone i guess. but would that be . i asked my bro and he was like how about THE SUPREME ALLIANCE of OTAKUS. then he writes it down like this S.A.O i koed him for such a dumb name.

King91

I'm all fired up!
I'm pretty garbage at thinking up original names, if it was up to me I'd just call an anime/manga guild Animanga. xD However, hopefully someone here has more creative naming ability than I possess. Glad to be all signed up to the league now too, btw. Hopefully it really takes off, it'll help the new clan a bunch too, attracting new members perhaps, though would it be renamed to whatever new name we decide to go with?

Last edited:

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Username: Otakugamer
Division: Wildfire
Referrer (if any): None
Competitive Experience: I am good at memorizing weaknesses. I am able to build a decent team which gives me about 5-10 wins a week. But I am not GREAT.
Job (if any):
Breeder. (Only if it is available)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Username: Otakugamer
Division: Wildfire
Referrer (if any): None
Competitive Experience: I am good at memorizing weaknesses. I am able to build a decent team which gives me about 5-10 wins a week. But I am not GREAT.
Job (if any):
Breeder. (Only if it is available)

Accepted! And, oh man, maybe you can help us think of a name lol.

King91 Rank Up!

King91

I'm all fired up!
King91 Rank Up!
Sweet, and welcome to the guild Otaku! Currently knee deep in Mawile's trying to breed a 5IV, Intimidate, female one. Not sure if settling for a Hyper Cutter and getting enough points at the BM for ability capsule is worth it or not, 200BP seems a bit excessive for a one time deal.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Sweet, and welcome to the guild Otaku! Currently knee deep in Mawile's trying to breed a 5IV, Intimidate, female one. Not sure if settling for a Hyper Cutter and getting enough points at the BM for ability capsule is worth it or not, 200BP seems a bit excessive for a one time deal.

I use mawile quiet often. I find Intimidate better than Hyper Cutter. The only bad part about it is if the pokemon you're intimidating is a SpAtk.
But I can get you a 5IV female Mawile within a few days!

King91

I'm all fired up!
I use mawile quiet often. I find Intimidate better than Hyper Cutter. The only bad part about it is if the pokemon you're intimidating is a SpAtk.
But I can get you a 5IV female Mawile within a few days!

Thanks for offering, I've already got the right IV's though a few times, so I might as well just keep on going myself till I get a female/Intimidate. Hopefully it'll show up tonight and I can do some Chateau leveling to 50 and test it on wi-fi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.