1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Inferno Faction

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by Chapter, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GhostlyMaiden

GhostlyMaiden Old User: OtakuGamer

Oh okay! This is kinda of a stupid question but do you plan on mega evolving mawile?

2. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

Yeah that's the plan, I've bred most of the mega evo's to try so far, Houndoom and Manectric are the only ones I haven't yet, now I've hatched the right Mawile. Mega Gyarados has probably been my most successful, but I feel like he's good enough without a mega, kind of feels like a waste of the slot having him.

3. GhostlyMaiden

I would have to agree. My most successful pokemon that I hatched for a mega is my Gardevior. I was able to get it with 6IVs, perfect nature and the ability I wanted. :)
    I was also able to give it Confuse Ray which is a bonus!

4. Death Blade99

Death Blade99 Breed/Trade/Collect

sorry guys for being away for so long.i have been really busy with eoc testing and such. so i guess i'm leavin the guild because it makes no since being in a guild without participating so goodbye...

5. draco star 98

draco star 98 DESTROY EVERYONE

One more bites the dust.....kidding we will miss you deathblade.

Alright i have been thinking of names for the new guild but none are really good.

Anyways does anyone have a 3-5 iv ditto they can give me. Im willing to trade 2 legends for that.

Also im looking for some awesome battles.

6. GhostlyMaiden

I think I have a 3IV Ditto.
    I will have to check after I get home from school.

7. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

@Otaku Ah right, forgot about Gardie, haven't tried that Mega yet also, might give it a crack!

@Draco Star - I could probably catch one for you in the Friend Safari if Otaku doesn't have one.

Also, I tested Mega Mawile out this morning, only really was effective in one battle on Wi-Fi, though in fairness, I didn't really match anything that it'd flourish against anyway, and still picked it in the three to test it out. This is pretty much the reason I've been totally killing my rating lately, but eh, who cares about that. xD Think my fave mega is still Gyarados or Venusaur, but I might give the Charizard's another go since it's my fave Pokemon since day one. It's hard to judge them without a full 5 Poke team around them too I guess, so the Inferno League will be a good test of their true capabilities.

8. GhostlyMaiden

Oh, well thats too bad. :(
    I noticed a lot of people who have charizard, have an Excadrill also.

9. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

Funnily enough, I've been planning on breeding a Mold Breaker Excadrill, since I don't use sandstorm, and my old one has Sand Rush ability. I can see how it'd be a good team with Zard Y in doubles, they'd have pretty good coverage with Exca's EQ's hitting the opponents and Zard Y's sun charged fire moves/one turn Solar Beam. I bred a Solar Powered Heliolisk, mainly because it's one of the designs I like in Gen 6, that I think would be good with Zard Y in doubles, though in singles where I play, I imagine it's going to be hard to get it switched in without Charizard fainting.

10. GhostlyMaiden

Thats why I do mainly rotation battles. With a team I have with my mawile, it just dominates with RB. Its easy to predict the other players move (especially when they have no idea what the're doing!)

11. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

Might try some Rotation Battles myself, never given them a go. Don't suppose you fancy a guild battle? Could do a best of three, Singles, Rotation and Doubles if we need a tie breaker? Honestly it'd just be a nice change to be able to use six Pokemon. xD

12. GhostlyMaiden

I would but not tonight. Currently marathoning a new anime :3
    But I am willing to battle tomorrow! :D

13. draco star 98

Haha thats what i usually do to hahaha.

Anyways guys just add me im always down for a battle.just prepare because i use unorthodox methods when building my teams.you might be surprised hahaha.

Well i shall be waiting hahaha.

14. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

I'll add you when I'm next on Draco, need to get around to challenging your gym some time anyway. Also guys, talking of the league, not sure where it's at with badges, but if you need any help I'm decent with graphics and stuff. I had a little play around earlier to feel my way around making a badge and this was how it turned out http://whu-dan.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Badge-Test-446993576?ga_submit_new=10%3A1397308821 so if you like it let me know and I'll try to knock up some more. :)

Edit: Just to point out the obvious they'd be smaller of course if they were done for the league. xD

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  15. GhostlyMaiden

Hey so I am free to battle now.
    Ration Battle anyone? Gotta get back into those again, its been awhile.

16. draco star 98

meh im down for a ROTATION BATTLE.

then again i am alwqys for a battle my fc is in my sig.

OH ANYONE WANT TO TRY A FREE FOR ALL BATTLE THEY LOOK REALLY FUN.IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS JUST LOOK IT UP ON YOUTUBE REALLY FUNNY ONES OUT THERE.

17. GhostlyMaiden

Sorry for late response! But I'm on now and entering FC now.
    But I have seen Shofu do quiet a few Free for all battles and I really wanted to try one. :3

18. draco star 98

its cool with me.

i was busy watching air gear. good show i like it.

anyways hmmm hopefully my brothers dragons will be suffice for a good battle.i might go catch a bunch of dittos for diffrent ivs.

finally i am giving up on trying to beat fire emblem on the hardest difficulty i already lost fredrick and my character is a general with low defense hahaha.i might change him to a magic user or a wyvern rider idk. also im not good at spelling nor do i care i guess idk.

19. GhostlyMaiden

Hehe :3
    I was just watching the end of Elfen Lied again. It didn't make me cry this time *claps*

I always do the easy setting. I tried doing a file on hard and I lost everyone within 2 minutes.

20. draco star 98

hmmm ELFEN LIED just one of the many animes i need to watch..im more of a action/romance/comedy anime kinda guy.lets see last anime i finished was MYSELF:YOURSELF just one of many that made me shed manly tears hahaha.

anyways GOGOAT IS AWESOME it took 2 ice beams from mega mewtwo y thats crazy, to me at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.