• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Nice to have you back CoC!

I will be able to battle all night tonight and all day tomorrow!

I just want to let everyone know; this weekend I wont be on as much. I am going to be getting up early Saturday morning and traveling 3 hours to my grandparents. So I will be spending time with family. Just wanted to let you know! :)

King91

I'm all fired up!
Just spent a good chunk of time breeding a good Scatterbug, only to find out the pattern doesn't pass down, so instead of the marine I traded for, it had garden. Bleh, oh well, hopefully it at least performs well in battle. Sucks that they didn't make them breedable though, luckily I don't mind the UK form. Also, welcome back Chapter!

Last edited:

SvenNinja

*breathes heavily*
Oh yes. HECK YES.

Pokemon Showdown came out with a (given, horribly user-friendly) mobile version! I cant chat while playing, and it's difficult to check my ladder rank, but I'm stil able to fight. COME AT ME BROS

GhostlyMaiden

Oh yes. HECK YES.

Pokemon Showdown came out with a (given, horribly user-friendly) mobile version! I cant chat while playing, and it's difficult to check my ladder rank, but I'm stil able to fight. COME AT ME BROS

Yeah my Pokemon Showdown is being a complete butt and wont connect! I try to start a battle and it says something about an error with the ladder or can not connect (something along those lines) and every time I refresh it does nothing! :\

SvenNinja

*breathes heavily*
I'm connecting... but that's the only thing I can do. I could find one of you guys' usernames on the chatroom user list, but I wouldn't be able to talk to you. But we could still battle!

King91

I'm all fired up!
Damn, I just got the harshest crit possible against me on battlespot, it'd of been so brutal if I didn't resort to bringing Rotom-W with me purely to stop Talonflame. xD DTJG-WWWW-WWW6-SBWM Guess I put myself at a disadvantage using Vivillon pretty poorly there, unlucky for Rotom to of woken up the next turn though. Don't suppose anyone is around now for a quick Wi-Fi battle before I head to bed?

GhostlyMaiden

Damn, I just got the harshest crit possible against me on battlespot, it'd of been so brutal if I didn't resort to bringing Rotom-W with me purely to stop Talonflame. xD DTJG-WWWW-WWW6-SBWM Guess I put myself at a disadvantage using Vivillon pretty poorly there, unlucky for Rotom to of woken up the next turn though. Don't suppose anyone is around now for a quick Wi-Fi battle before I head to bed?

Very nice battle. I am breeding Brave Scraggys with 5IVs (Maybe 4IV).
That battle video gave me a little brake, but I don't want to take a long break.

King91

I'm all fired up!
Very nice battle. I am breeding Brave Scraggys with 5IVs (Maybe 4IV).
That battle video gave me a little brake, but I don't want to take a long break.

Cool, how many IV's have you gotten so far? I'm just standing idle on the desert part of the map waiting for sandstorm to subside so I can get the charge beam TM...Woo there it goes, finally can grind that pipeline. xD

GhostlyMaiden

I have gotten up to 3IVS. I wouldn't mind using one but I would rather have a higher one. I have one box full of them so far......
Also waiting for my O-power thing to recharge 0_0

King91

I'm all fired up!
I have gotten up to 3IVS. I wouldn't mind using one but I would rather have a higher one. I have one box full of them so far......
Also waiting for my O-power thing to recharge 0_0

Ah, I just went to get in bed and left my 3DS behind, or else I'd of sent you a couple of the level 3 hatching powers. Also I have a 4IV Scrafty I could of bred off as a starting point for ya had I known earlier, but you're basically up to that point now so it wouldn't be too helpful I guess. I used to run the elemental punches + Drain Punch on it, and baton pass Speed Boost's/SD from Ninjask on White, caught a good few people off guard when successful, though the strategy as a whole was hard to pull of, being so predictable.

GhostlyMaiden

I'm breeding Dragon dance and Drain Punch also.
Might take a short break to start breeding some Scatterbugs. Before I wasn't really interest in Vivillion, but now I have come to like them! *Embraces their beauty*

King91

I'm all fired up!
I'm breeding Dragon dance and Drain Punch also.
Might take a short break to start breeding some Scatterbugs. Before I wasn't really interest in Vivillion, but now I have come to like them! *Embraces their beauty*

Yup, they're pretty under rated in battle too if you opponent isn't prepared. I've swept a couple of teams with it since I bred my one the other day. Damien is a beast when he gets to set up properly. xD Still a little disappointed that you can't breed patterns down, but I do like my native garden one luckily, which one do you get?

GhostlyMaiden

Yup, they're pretty under rated in battle too if you opponent isn't prepared. I've swept a couple of teams with it since I bred my one the other day. Damien is a beast when he gets to set up properly. xD Still a little disappointed that you can't breed patterns down, but I do like my native garden one luckily, which one do you get?

I actually don't even have a vivillion yet xD
I caught one then I traded it! So i'm going to go on the GTS and trade a whole bunch and hope to get a cool pattern, just in case breeding goes wrong!

King91

I'm all fired up!
I actually don't even have a vivillion yet xD
I caught one then I traded it! So i'm going to go on the GTS and trade a whole bunch and hope to get a cool pattern, just in case breeding goes wrong!

Ah lol, I can help you with that for sure tomorrow if you aren't done by then and want a 4/5IV Timid one to use in your breeding. Also, I guess you'll have modern pattern, I think the majority of the states have it, with a few exceptions. Pretty nice pattern though, could do a lot worse.

Last edited:

GhostlyMaiden

Ones that I want to get that hopefully wont be too hard are:

Marine
Monsoon
Icy Snow
Sun
Garden

They are all very pretty but I would much rather have the Sun pattern and Monsoon pattern! :3

TogepiPunches

Togepi Punter
TogepiPunches:
Division: Wildfire
Referrer (if any): Been lurking this guild for quite some time!
Competitive Experience: Used to be big during HG/SS and B/W, however I have not been to active in the X and Y generation
Recruit?(if any):

Volts

Volt Tackle
Well I'm back, I know its been awhile. So I'll fill this out again:

Username: Volts
Division: Volcano
Referrer (if any): Shadow1624/CGS
Competitive Experience: some
Job (if any):

CGS

Shadow Lucario
If you guys want to be in the war team,id like to test your skills in battle first.those 3 wars we were in....they were awesome.

Welp even though it said im a sub i am part of the war team since some war team memebers arent posting, but life right.

Oh does anyone have a ditto with ivs in hp/defense/sp attck/sp defense.im giving my shiny dialga for one.

Hey everyone, I'm back! Glad to see a good amount of activity while I was gone. Maybe this place doesn't need a reboot...? Anyway, I'm up for battles and all. Probably available for both Pokemon Showdown and Wi-Fi. Still need a 'mon to replace Pangoro; he's not amazing in competitive play.

I hate to intrude on the both of you, but did you miss me? Anyways, I now have time to play. So if you don't mind if I come back. Also, I only do Wi-Fi.

Now then, @Draco, I'm ex-War Team. I would like to battle you through WiFi at least once.

@CoC: It depends on the nature and how your using it. A friend of mine has been using it as a tank and its helped him win plenty of battles. But, I have a Garchomp that most people think is a hack because it out speeds a Super Trained Pokemon. It doesn't have an item on it to boost its speed, the guy that gave it to me used Proteins, Irons, Zincs, etc.

GhostlyMaiden

@King91

Would you mind trading me on of your Timid Scatterbugs? I haven't ad any luck in getting a Timid Scatterbug for some reason! I have gotten everything but timid and I spent 2 hours breeding!

King91

I'm all fired up!
@CoC: It depends on the nature and how your using it. A friend of mine has been using it as a tank and its helped him win plenty of battles. But, I have a Garchomp that most people think is a hack because it out speeds a Super Trained Pokemon. It doesn't have an item on it to boost its speed, the guy that gave it to me used Proteins, Irons, Zincs, etc.
They have the same effect as Super Training/any form of EV training. Ten EV's per vitamin, can use up to 10 in each stat, where as of course you can train them to 252 beyond that. Anywho, nice to see people joining/coming back to the guild, hopefully it becomes really active! On another note, how are your breeding projects going Otaku?

Edit: Lol posted at the same time, sure, I'll breed a batch now, and trade you the best one I come up with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.