1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Inferno Faction

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by Chapter, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GhostlyMaiden

GhostlyMaiden Old User: OtakuGamer

Thank you sooo much!
    But I was finally able to get a 5IV Scraggy with Dragon Dance and Drain Punch. Yay! So next I have to to do Bronzor.

2. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

Nice work with the Scrafty! I'm driving along route 7 now...My Viv doesn't seem to find Ditto too sexy, the first egg hatched before the second one has even been created xD Hopefully there will at least be a solid 4IV one for you to breed off of. Not sure what my next project will be personally, maybe a Sharpedo with Speed Boost? Added your friend code ready also.

Edit: First egg was indeed the right 5IV and Compound Eyes, so you have the option of either using it or breeding your own off of it, hit me up when you're ready to trade!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  3. GhostlyMaiden

I hate it when that happens! (Maybe its because ditto is too sexy for viv *wink wink*)
    I'll add your FC in a sec.

4. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

If you was looking to use this one and not breed another, be sure to let me know if you want a nickname before I send it over.

Also, Chapter, I've still got that Froakie for you if you're around to trade tonight?

5. GhostlyMaiden

No nickname please.
    Thank you again!

6. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

No problem! Hope it's good for you. Now, not sure whether I should hit the battle spot, wonder trade or breed my next project. So many options, so little time xD Might even try and get some more of my dex filled up.

7. GhostlyMaiden

Im doing the "Wonderful Trade" Wonder trade project. So I will be spending about an hour doing that. You could join in on that maybe?
    You have been breeding a lot so why not take a break?

8. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

I did see that thread, but I usually put fairly good Poke's out there anyway, normally things that I've been breeding that weren't quite right but still 4/5IV's, so I didn't bother to sign myself up. Though it's great to see other people making the effort too, we the players are the only ones who can make the feature good!

9. GhostlyMaiden

Yes yes!
    0_0 So I was using your scatterbug to breed and out of FREAKING NO WHERE I GOT A SHINY SCATTERBUG! HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN!? I didn't even try! (I also forgot to do the everstone and destiny knot thing so its not timid xD)

10. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

Damn, that's unfortunate about the Everstone/Destiny Knot, but hey, a shiny! At least you get a trophy one I suppose, always nice to get. I accidentally bred a shiny SB Torchic, he was one IV out from being perfect too, but instead he is doomed to the box for eternity. xD Same with my shiny Greninja, I tried for that one though, looks really cool, one of my fave shinies for sure. Luckily I have some that are good enough to be used competitively!

11. GhostlyMaiden

Yeah same. I'll level up that Scatterbug just to see its pattern (not caring about EV training)
    One of my best shinies is my Shiny charizard. I got it after 60 eggs and it has 5IVs. (Apparently I am really luck because I got a shiny fennekin after 100 eggs)

12. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

They're nice quick hunts for sure, congrats! I bred a 5IV shiny Zard too, though I wish I did it in a Mega Zard Y build, shiny looks so much better than X in my opinion. I think my shortest ever hunt was probably around 60ish too, for another favourite shiny of mine, being Metagross. Thing looks like a boss, but I don't normally use it in battles.

13. GhostlyMaiden

I really do like Y charizard better.
    But I have X just in case I feel like I want to run a char X team.

14. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

X is quite a beast whenever I've tried the DDance set on Wi-Fi (Not much granted) but I find it hard to fit it in to my teams for some reason. Guess it's a Poke you kind of have to build the team around, not slot it in to.

15. CGS

CGS Shadow Lucario

Do explain how then, a Super Trained Pokemon hasn't been able to match it yet. Oh, I know the key word is "yet". But, this isn't a hacked Pokemon but most seem to believe it is because they haven't been able to beat it. As for me, go back to the first member of this guild and the 2nd in Hall of Fame.

16. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

It won't be hacked or else it wouldn't get online, if it was illegally hacked anyway beyond its natural limits. I'm just saying, super training is simply another form of EV training, as are the vitamins. Most likely you just played other Garchomps either running Adamant nature and yours is Jolly, or yours has a higher speed IV. Possibly even the same speed but you're winning the speed ties. Unless you're talking about against other Pokemon species, which would be irrelevant as they all have different base stats, regardless of EV's, and Garchomp is one of the strongest and most reliable threats. If anyone is accusing you of hacking they probably don't know much about the mechanics. As for the HOF, congrats.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  17. draco star 98

draco star 98 DESTROY EVERYONE

2 days.....2 freaking days my internet was not working.well now it does so im accepting challenges now. That is all good day.

18. BugPokemonMaster316

BugPokemonMaster316 IKE'S IN SMASH!

Hello all. I know it's been ages since I've last posted here, and I apologize. Several things came up and I was unable to be active. But that is behind us. I see that we haven't had a war in quite awhile and that our war team is lacking members. So as your war captain, I am now testing any members who wish to join the war team. Of course, the tests will be on PS.

IN addition, I'd like to welcome the members who have recently joined our guild.

19. GhostlyMaiden

I would like to test for the war team. :)
    I should be able to test tomorrow (if my PS will WORK!) What do I do if my PS doesn't work? Because lately I haven't been able to connect AT ALL!

20. BugPokemonMaster316

BugPokemonMaster316 IKE'S IN SMASH!

Would you be able to test now? I just need a quick battle or two if you're able to connect. If you can't connect, I'm not sure what we'll do, seeing as we only use PS to war with other guilds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.