• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
Would you be able to test now? I just need a quick battle or two if you're able to connect. If you can't connect, I'm not sure what we'll do, seeing as we only use PS to war with other guilds.

I would prefer tomorrow, I will have more time considering the time where I am......
Plus I could try and make a new account if that helps at all. (If that doesn't help then I will just re-download PS)

BugPokemonMaster316

I would prefer tomorrow, I will have more time considering the time where I am......
Plus I could try and make a new account if that helps at all. (If that doesn't help then I will just re-download PS)

Ok, might have to be Tuesday since I have work tomorrow.
Also, you don't have to download PS. You can play right in the browser.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Added TogepiPunches. Welcome back Volts and CGS (Shadow... What would you like to be called, haha?)! You two have been missed. For now i put u as subs in the war team.
Can't talk because I'm supposed to be doing homework. (-o-)

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Added TogepiPunches. Welcome back Volts and CGS (Shadow... What would you like to be called, haha?)! You two have been missed. For now i put u as subs in the war team.
Can't talk because I'm supposed to be doing homework. (-o-)
Did you miss me? Adding me as a sub? Go ahead but can't make any promises that I can make it to any battles, college, work, family takes up most of my time nowadays. Also, just go with Shadow.
Hello all. I know it's been ages since I've last posted here, and I apologize. Several things came up and I was unable to be active. But that is behind us. I see that we haven't had a war in quite awhile and that our war team is lacking members. So as your war captain, I am now testing any members who wish to join the war team. Of course, the tests will be on PS.

IN addition, I'd like to welcome the members who have recently joined our guild.
How you been Bug? Haven't used PS in a long long time.
It won't be hacked or else it wouldn't get online, if it was illegally hacked anyway beyond its natural limits. I'm just saying, super training is simply another form of EV training, as are the vitamins. Most likely you just played other Garchomps either running Adamant nature and yours is Jolly, or yours has a higher speed IV. Possibly even the same speed but you're winning the speed ties. Unless you're talking about against other Pokemon species, which would be irrelevant as they all have different base stats, regardless of EV's, and Garchomp is one of the strongest and most reliable threats. If anyone is accusing you of hacking they probably don't know much about the mechanics. As for the HOF, congrats.

All I know is a friend traded it over and asked me to battle with it against others, I did. I noticed that it was faster then mine which I put through the Super Training.

SvenNinja

*breathes heavily*
My part on the war team is still in effect, right? I can still battle like the old days! Haha

Also, I see that the guild is indeed filling up again. Perhaps the guild is having a second coming... those other guilds better run for their lives!

GhostlyMaiden

Also, I see that the guild is indeed filling up again. Perhaps the guild is having a second coming... those other guilds better run for their lives!

I'm really glad I joined this guild. I really like the people here! Hopefully I can complete my two battles against BPM soon.
I would really like to join the war team!

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Our guild is hotter then the sun man. We wont ever lose again.

So i should battle more of you today.i will be available after 9pm. I have work so i cant battle now hahaha.

Oh i managed to get a 2 iv ditto in attack and speed. It should be good for my salamence,garchomp and dragonite.

I realized i have 2 sp def walls my goodra and my dragonite. Let me tell you i have some wierd pokemon sets i would love to try on you guys hhahaha.

See yah later guys.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Our guild is hotter then the sun man. We wont ever lose again.

So i should battle more of you today.i will be available after 9pm. I have work so i cant battle now hahaha.

Oh i managed to get a 2 iv ditto in attack and speed. It should be good for my salamence,garchomp and dragonite.

I realized i have 2 sp def walls my goodra and my dragonite. Let me tell you i have some wierd pokemon sets i would love to try on you guys hhahaha.

See yah later guys.

So over Wi-Fi? Sounds fun, haven't battled you in awhile. Maybe I should battle CoC, see if he's gotten better since last time we battled.

My part on the war team is still in effect, right? I can still battle like the old days! Haha

Welcome back kiddo, need to battle you as well.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
i am going to spend all day today trying to get my 3-5 iv dittos.

might trade my legends. dont really care for them but oh well. i will finally be able to breed.

also i have been playing bravely default, conception 2 and fire emblem wayyyyy to much. time for some.

POCHAMON!!!!!!!™

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I'm really glad I joined this guild. I really like the people here! Hopefully I can complete my two battles against BPM soon.
I would really like to join the war team!

Thank you for saying that, OtakuGamer! And BPM and I can both test you for the war team, on PokemonShowdown.
And @Sven, I'll go re-add you to the main war team. :)

EDIT:

The war team has been updated. For OtakuGamer, we'd still like to test you even though you are on the team. ATTENTION ALL: If you have three question marks (???) next to your name rather than a secondary name (Example: Chapter of Charizard/Triforce Wielder) then please send me your PokemonShowdown username through VM and it will appear on the war team. Thank you!

Last edited:

CGS

Shadow Lucario
i am going to spend all day today trying to get my 3-5 iv dittos.

might trade my legends. dont really care for them but oh well. i will finally be able to breed.

also i have been playing bravely default, conception 2 and fire emblem wayyyyy to much. time for some.

POCHAMON!!!!!!!™

I have a shiny 5 iv Ditto :D But sadly, I have all the Legendary's as well..

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
i will kill for one.

anyways i managed to get my third ditto safari. this time I WONT START OVER YOU KNOW.

GhostlyMaiden

Hey sorry that I wasn't on this weekend! I was out and about!
But I SHOULD be able to test on Tuesday and Wednesday.

So if anyone is available to test me those days please let me know!

EDIT: Also just so I can get some points going (xD) I have fought Draco Star (Lost) and BugPokemonMaster (Won). So hopefully my points will be updated!?

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
ummmmmm i completley forgot what i wanted to say. i have been on this reply page since 4pm.

well i guess i can battle anyone if you like. just send a request when we both playing x or y.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Would you guys like to war with Crusade's Order? GTG so have to make this a one-liner but PLEASE respond!!

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Uaaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh

im fine with anyone as long as its wifi.....well i can use ps on my phone but its slow so yeah wifi.

Well im off to catch more dittos

King91

I'm all fired up!
I joined showdown the other day, surprised how well my team does on the OU ladder, it's gone about 8-2 anyway. I wish battlespot ranked was 6 Poke teams like PS, I've always felt it takes something away from the game when you can't use your full team of 6 that you've built. Anywho, good luck to you guys if you start up a war, get that first W!

GhostlyMaiden

I started the team that Draco Star told me about and so far it has gone 5-1. At one point I forgot that I was suppose to bring out Bronzong first but luckily Darmanitan was able to make up for it!
I'm going to download PS from my flash drive today so I will be on PS more often, considering that I am usual on my school laptop that blocks everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.