• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Thanks. Ill have internet access but no PS available so ;~; I love this week's team of le week b/c of always wanted to try roserade in an OU Sun Team.

Thor72

Challenger
Thanks. Ill have internet access but no PS available so ;~; I love this week's team of le week b/c of always wanted to try roserade in an OU Sun Team.

Ya I've been looking for a way to make Roserade useful in OU cuz it's been one of my favorite grass/poison types since gen 4 first came out.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
@Thor I'm just gonna be offline earlier Monday-Thurdays GED classes, unless DG calls then I may only be on at night.

On PS as E4 Extreme Fate

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Okay, it's official. we're going to be warring with TBC in 2 weeks time. If anyone else wants to be a sub (PLZ PLZ PZL SUBS ARE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH IF SOMEONE IS A NO SHOW) PLZ TRY OUT!

DevastatinDecay

Hey, Thor72 instructed me to post on here to let CoC that I've ranked up for the first time! I beat him twice. And I would be willing to be a sub for the war team

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Awesome! This is perfect. I'll add your points now. And, Ill add you as a sub

Thor72

Challenger
Hey, Thor72 instructed me to post on here to let CoC that I've ranked up for the first time! I beat him twice. And I would be willing to be a sub for the war team

Ya he beat me just before I became Volcano division leader

I'm disappointed that I actually had a day off work and noones really been on much today.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Sorry bout that. I'm going to head to sleep now cause my mouth is aching and im hoping ill feel better and ready for battles tmrw. :) Ill try the team of the week on some ppl too. I like this 1.

#300!

Last edited:

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Ya he beat me just before I became Volcano division leader

I'm disappointed that I actually had a day off work and noones really been on much today.

Been at a memoral since 7pm

Anyways I may not be on much throughout the day anymore...lost 4 friends and GF in the hospital

72918_602843246414519_895855461_n.jpg

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Been at a memoral since 7pm

Anyways I may not be on much throughout the day anymore...lost 4 friends and GF in the hospital
Oh my god... I'm so sorry Shadow. I feel awful.

Thor are you on today? Or anyone for that matter :D

jrs

Dragon Master
Hey guys sorry for the inactivity. We had Internet shortage that lasted for a week.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
That's fine. You sorta missed a lot but :) ur fine

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
alright i got done with battles i got 37 points from all the battles.

6 Wins=30 points
7 Loses=7 points

so in total i have 48 points thats good right.

Last edited:

Thor72

Challenger
Shadow I'm sorry for your loss I hope that your girlfriend makes a full recovery if there is anything I can do to help I am more than willing.

CoC I'm on from now for the next 3 hours then i have work until late but ill be on after work too.

Edit: -_- I always seem to be on when everyone is off.

Last edited:

Zoroark1089

I`m thinking of making a 5th gen Offensive team(http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/94630...rsion/48199210) and I would prefer to have these OU pokemon(although I have absolutely no idea what moveset they will have):Tyranitar,Garchomp,Gliscor,Scizor,Gyarados and Gengar.Can you please tell me where to catch them (or one of their evolutions- I will breed them to Lv.1)(in-game not from transfering from old games, cuz i can`t I don`t have a 2nd DS, neither do my friends), is this team good,if not suggest me what to change or suggest a whole new team.And in what should I train them at? (http://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/ev_manual#train).Also should it be a Single or Double Team, because for most tournaments the battles are Double

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Shadow, I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel terrible. Hope your GF makes a strong recovery.
Stay strong Shadow, stay strong.

Shadow I'm sorry for your loss I hope that your girlfriend makes a full recovery if there is anything I can do to help I am more than willing.

CoC I'm on from now for the next 3 hours then i have work until late but ill be on after work too.

Edit: -_- I always seem to be on when everyone is off.

Oh my god... I'm so sorry Shadow. I feel awful.

Thor are you on today? Or anyone for that matter :D

Thanks, anyways I'll be busy 8am-2pm durring Tuesdays-Thursdays with GED classes, and I won't be on friday night. Another memorial being held at the Douglas stadium for Ryan, Megan, Ruben, & Blake

Teens killed in Guntersville rollover crash
By WAFF.com Staff

Three Marshall County teenagers were killed in a two-vehicle rollover wreck on Highway 431 near Guntersville Sunday afternoon. Six other passengers were injured.

The wreck happened on the section of Highway 431 north of Guntersville just before 3 p.m. A pickup truck carrying nine passengers, including several children, flipped on the side of the highway. Two people in the other car involved in the wreck were not injured.

The driver of the truck, 19-year-old John Ryan Lawson, of Albertville, was killed in the crash. A passenger in the bed of the truck, 19-year-old Blake Anthony Keener from Albertville, was also killed. A 13-year-old passenger in the cab of the truck died of her injuries, but the coroner is not releasing her name.

Multiple emergency response vehicles, police officials, State Troopers and medical helicopters responded to the scene.

Of the passengers in the pickup, four were riding in the cab, five in the bed of the truck. When the truck flipped, the passengers in the bed were thrown out. The truck landed in a ditch and caught fire. Witnesses said the group had been swimming.

State Troopers have confirmed three fatalities. Seven people were taken to Huntsville Hospital: five in serious condition, two listed in grave condition. One of the latter died.

A stretch of Highway 431, between Cathedral Caverns Highway and Highway 79, remained closed until about 6 p.m. when it was reopened to traffic.

An exact cause has not been determined.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Sorry about all of this Shadow.

Ready to battle for the rest of the day using the team of the week. Anyone prefer Flamethower > Fire Blast @ Ninetales?

Status
Not open for further replies.