• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
nah if im running FB then i need my ninetails to be timid with the wide lens so my ACC is better plus i will outspeed some poke.

and damn im so sorry shadow. i wish i could help you in any way possible.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Huh, I like FB too. XD I use Flamethrower only in competitive battling but, IDK, Sometimes FB is better. Do you guys use UU in OU often?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
What? No I mean do you use UU Pokemon in the OU Tier very often? I do, with Victini and Azumarill.

Thor72

Challenger
Last edited:

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Means I have 89 now, how many do I need to finish the ranking?
2nd battle OU http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-40002370
@Thor: Wanna go again?

Team I set up:

Lucario (M) @ Black Belt
Trait: Steadfast
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- ExtremeSpeed
- Bullet Punch

Absol (M) @ BlackGlasses
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Megahorn
- Night Slash
- Superpower
- Swords Dance

Salamence (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Claw
- Outrage
- Fire Blast

Volcarona (M) @ Flame Plate
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain

Skarmory (M) @ Iron Plate
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: 232 Def / 252 HP / 24 Spd
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Bisharp (M) @ BlackGlasses
Trait: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Brick Break
- Night Slash
- Swords Dance
- Substitute

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
so anybody up for a trade later i need my gurdurr to evolve.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Means I have 89 now, how many do I need to finish the ranking?
2nd battle OU http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-40002370
@Thor: Wanna go again?

I also lost to zoroark, and beat decay twice and lost to him twice, and beat BPM.

Decay I believe has 17 points now and Zoroark has 16.
OK, thanks Thor

UU?

Heck I don't know what half of those things mean....

Beat Thor in Random
Basically, PKMN are divided into tiers. Each tier has its own title. For example, we play in OU, which means 'Over-Used'. OU is the strongest tier of normal Pokemon. (There's also Uber but that's irrelevant). UU stands for 'Under-Used'. Then there's Rarely-used and Never-Used. (RU and NU). Most of the PKMN we play with are NU or RU. Charizard (Sobb), Xatu, Rapidash, Sealeo, Quilava- They're all in NU.

EDIT:

BTW, Draco ur rank userbar should be one rank higher, and where did zoroark go!?

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
yeah i know but growlithe and arcanine are my #1 favourite pokemon of all time but ill change that right now then.

HolyNova Lucario

Average as average can be
Hey guys I'm back! I wasn't around because of my tight schedule. I have been wondering but don't you think that Ash's name means 2 things. 1st ash can mean the ashes of the Phoenix which can be born from it's own ashes which can suggest when Ash loses a league he can therefore start again and go to a new league; there was a huge reference to this when Ash saw Ho-oh (Phoenix). Secondly Ash can be derived from an Ash tree which lots of people suggest what his name is based out of; also the main creator of Pokemon used to catch insects which he can find on 'Ash trees' which can be the reason why he named the main protagonist of the Pokemon (anime) series Ash. This is all what popped into my mind while I was thinking why was Ash still 10 and why not name him Red since it would of made sense. By the way in my own opinion I think that Ash was a mistake and the Pokemon company wanted to base the anime entirely on the game but messed up the job.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
i dont know what to feel about that. to me i think ash is only in a region for a couple of months in their timeline i guess so thats why he is still like ten idk im just guessing.

on a side note look at this battle.DONT LET ME SET UP.
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle-40054926

oh i won 5 battles and lost 1 thank you random battle on ps hahahaha.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Hey guys I'm back! I wasn't around because of my tight schedule. I have been wondering but don't you think that Ash's name means 2 things. 1st ash can mean the ashes of the Phoenix which can be born from it's own ashes which can suggest when Ash loses a league he can therefore start again and go to a new league; there was a huge reference to this when Ash saw Ho-oh (Phoenix). Secondly Ash can be derived from an Ash tree which lots of people suggest what his name is based out of; also the main creator of Pokemon used to catch insects which he can find on 'Ash trees' which can be the reason why he named the main protagonist of the Pokemon (anime) series Ash. This is all what popped into my mind while I was thinking why was Ash still 10 and why not name him Red since it would of made sense. By the way in my own opinion I think that Ash was a mistake and the Pokemon company wanted to base the anime entirely on the game but messed up the job.
OK, well, welcome back again! XD Yeah I guess that makes sense but may be over-speculating, but sure.

yeah i know but growlithe and arcanine are my #1 favourite pokemon of all time but ill change that right now then.
I like Charmander-line, Growlithe, Arcanine, and Ninetales. They're my favorite pkmn.

i dont know what to feel about that. to me i think ash is only in a region for a couple of months in their timeline i guess so thats why he is still like ten idk im just guessing.

on a side note look at this battle.DONT LET ME SET UP.
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle-40054926

oh i won 5 battles and lost 1 thank you random battle on ps hahahaha.
Wait, were those battles with people in the guild?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I lost to Thor 2 times.I have 18 points now.Pls uptade my rank I am Blaze Rank
Okidoki.

Shadow, wanna battle? You're so close to the hall of fame!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
oK. iLL DESTROY YOU, JUST SAYING. xd

uGH, CAPS WAS ON.

EDIT:

Congratulations, Shadow1624, for making the Hall of Fame!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.