• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoroark1089

I`m thinking of making a Black 2 Offensive team(http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/94630...rsion/48199210) and I would prefer to have these OU pokemon(although I have absolutely no idea what moveset they will have):Tyranitar,Garchomp,Gliscor,Scizor,Gyarados and Gengar.Can you please tell me where to catch them (or one of their evolutions- I will breed them to Lv.1)(in-game not from transfering from old games, cuz i can`t I don`t have a 2nd DS, neither do my friends), is this team good,if not suggest me what to change or suggest a whole new team.And in what should I train them at? (http://www.smogon.com/ingame/guides/ev_manual#train)

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Shadow1624 - 125 points - Eruption Rank
Shadow1624 battled well, and was the first member to join the guild. He ranked quickly, and practically raced with Thor72 to reach the top. On Pokemon Showdown, he was known as E4 Extreme Fate. His last battles to reach the Hall of Fame were with Chapter of Charizard, who lost 5-0 against Shadow1624. Now that he's in the Hall of Fame, and ranked to the top of the Volcano Division, he is admired by the whole guild, and has reached fame and power in the guild. Well known for his love of dragon types and position as a Gym Leader in the Volt league, Shadow1624 is the second member to enter the Hall of Fame.

5-0? I think I need your spot xD

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
5-0? I think I need your spot xD
Shhhhhhh... No need for spot taking. No... NO... NOT IN THE FACE! LOL
But really, congratulations! And, I battled 2 people at the same time, and misclicked twice. Just sayin'...

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Username:
Division: Wildfire / Volcano
Referrer (if any):
Competitive Experience:
Job (if any):

Well, you almost got it... Just say the division you want to join (Wildfire or volcano, they're the same just look different) and you're in! :)

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Username:GL LAB in PS
Division: Wildfire
Referrer (if any):Chapter of Charizards
Competitive Experience: Only on PS and a few WIFI
Job (if any):
Pokemon Trainer

Welcome kiddo!

Shhhhhhh... No need for spot taking. No... NO... NOT IN THE FACE! LOL
But really, congratulations! And, I battled 2 people at the same time, and misclicked twice. Just sayin'...

I was switching between sites xD

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I was switching between sites xD
Sure, right... Well, anyway, after BPM I think that I'm done for today. ;)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
What is happening. LAB, remember to report your battles here so I can give you points for ranking up :)

BugPokemonMaster316

Hey, anybody have any of the Power items in BW2? I really need them so I can EV train. Speaking of which, anybody need something EV trained?

Please tell me you do, I have a 22 hour car ride with nothing to do on Friday.

Also, CoC, I'll PM you the team of the week for this week.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Wait, were those battles with people in the guild?[/QUOTE]

no just one battle but i didnt think that the points only count when its with another member.
It doesnt say that points are earned by only wining against another member.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Wait, were those battles with people in the guild?

no just one battle but i didnt think that the points only count when its with another member.
It doesnt say that points are earned by only wining against another member.[/QUOTE]

What battles? The ones I posted? If so against CoC

Hey, anybody have any of the Power items in BW2? I really need them so I can EV train. Speaking of which, anybody need something EV trained?

Please tell me you do, I have a 22 hour car ride with nothing to do on Friday.

Also, CoC, I'll PM you the team of the week for this week.

Let me check

What is happening. LAB, remember to report your battles here so I can give you points for ranking up :)

I'll tell her tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.