1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Inferno Faction

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by Chapter, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thor72

Thor72 Challenger

Hey looks like we had a lot of activity today and got a new member sorry I couldn't be on most of today I had work but ill be on later.

2. Chapter

Chapter hello, im back sorta

Shadow got to the hall of fame with you :D

I'll add the points but for future reference it only counts if its w/ another guild member :)

~

BTW, trying for a room on PokemonShowdown for the guild! XD A nice little chat with battling at our side

3. CGS

CGS Shadow Lucario

Talk to one of the Admins. So far just me and Thor...

Well I'll be on PS a lil later

4. Chapter

No admins on today, Ill try again tmrw. Cya in the morning :)

5. Thor72

Thor72 Challenger

That'd be awesome to have our own chat on PS plus it'd be easier for recruiting members.

Btw, most days I will be offline from around 3-11 pm Central standard time US for my job. For reference its 11:29 pm right now. But on my days off I will be online for most of the day but I do like to go out at night on the weekends to make sure I actually have a life.

6. CGS

CGS Shadow Lucario

Have you forgotten something?

7. Thor72

Thor72 Challenger

Congratz for making the hall of fame.

8. CGS

CGS Shadow Lucario

There we go....5-0 record over CoC to make it lol

9. Thor72

Thor72 Challenger

I think when he said 5-0 that meant 5 pokemon to 0 pokemon left. or did you actually beat him 5 times in a row to get all the points?

I'm so excited for our war with TBC I think we should all discuss strategies on how we will beat them and what teams we should use/make.

10. CGS

CGS Shadow Lucario

5 out of 5 I beat him in 5 battles posted the vids I believe pg 13

Yea, friends with one over there lol

11. Thor72

Thor72 Challenger

Hey guys, I'm on for the next couple hours so if you wanna battle ill be on ps.

btw is anyone else seeing the conjuring tomorrow?

12. Chapter

*Crying noises* I lost 5-0 and he used a dragon team 3 times. One time i had mewtwo in a Random battle and LOST to his Swadloon. IDFK how. GTG for most of the rest of the day. :) Excited for TBC as well, and, we have 2 other wars lined up after that. Assassin's Alliance, and then Creamery command.

13. Thor72

Thor72 Challenger

I don't wanna wait another week for our war :(, but itll give me time to set up a couple new teams.

any ideas on a balanced offensive team?

btw CoC if your on at all before 2 or after 11 my time lemme know I feel like having a battle.

14. Zoroark1089

Zoroark1089 New Member

Thor, get on the voltleague chatroom I wanna battle u!

15. Zoroark1089

Zoroark1089 New Member

16. Thor72

Thor72 Challenger

Zoroark just beat me twice once with the new team of the week 14 points to him.

17. Chapter

Alright. This week's team is good right?

18. draco star 98

draco star 98 DESTROY EVERYONE

alright guys for the war i might need a sub for me. thats only if my battle is on the weekends. mon-fri i should be good to go.

SO for my war team im going to lead with my sp defense tyranitar it should be able to take 2 hydro pumps from politoad in the rain the rest i need your help with guys.

19. CGS

CGS Shadow Lucario

Don't have a team set up...just dragons

20. Can someone help me with adding the things (Insert Uncontrollable Laughter Videos) on the bottom for the blaze/ember rank and the pic on the side too?
    Thx a lot guys!
    And btw how can i quote someone? I need to tell Shadow I'm not a girl.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.