• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
IV/EV Trainer is someone who trains PKMN to have extra power in certain stats. It's similar to what a Nature does, but it's less important, I'd say.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Username: draco star 98
Division:Volcanoe
Referrer (if any): None
Competitive Experience:im decent i guess
Job (if any):ev trainer i cant do ivs at least not yet that is.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Username: draco star 98
Division:Volcanoe
Competitive Experience:im decent i guess
Job (if any):ev trainer i cant do ivs at least not yet that is.
Welcome, draco star 98! I'll add you to the volcano division now. Do you have Pokemon Showdown, PO, or Wi-Fi, because I see that you at least have a fair amount of experience in Competitive Battling. Anyways, you can take the growlithe userbar for your signature if you want, and I'll put you on the job list as an EV trainer. Glad to have you here on the team.

jrs

Dragon Master
Hey COC can I be the move tutor.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
If you can do that kinda stuff, then yes.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
IV/EV Trainer is someone who trains PKMN to have extra power in certain stats. It's similar to what a Nature does, but it's less important, I'd say.

Well I can train them. I usually train pokemon to 100 then but it up for trade. Or upto lvl 70-80 before trading. Depends on what pokemon and who can I tade for it to train.

BugPokemonMaster316

Username: BugPokemonMaster316
Division: Wildfire
Competitive Experience: Little. I go on PS sometimes and have a decent understanding of some competitive strategies
Job (if any):
I am interested in being an EV trainer. I have never done it before, but am interested in doing so.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Shadow1624 said:
Well I can train them. I usually train pokemon to 100 then but it up for trade. Or upto lvl 70-80 before trading. Depends on what pokemon and who can I tade for it to train.
Oh, awesome. But you can do EVs, right? Or you can only do IVs? I cant remember. XD
BugPokemonMaster316 said:
Username: BugPokemonMaster316
Competitive Experience: Little. I go on PS sometimes and have a decent understanding of some competitive strategies
Job (if any): I am interested in being an EV trainer. I have never done it before, but am interested in doing so.
Welcome to the guild! We already have an EV Trainer but you could be one too. That's not a job where 1 person is maximum.
Thor72 said:
Username: thor72
Competitive Experience: Very new but have been off and on with the games since I was 6(1998)
Job (if any): I'll do whatever you guys need
Welcome! Well, we need a War Captain but I'm looking for someone with a bit more competitive experience or War experience. If you're up for it I suppose you could, though.

Glad to see all these new members- You guys can grab a rank bar for your signature (The Vulpix one) And a job userbar if you got a job.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Thor72 said:
Thx for having me, but ya as you said a war captain needs some more experience(I'm trying to get in as many battles as possible so I can learn more). But I can help out with the other jobs if necessary until I have enough battles under my belt to have a full understanding.
Np! And do you have a PokemonShowdown.com account? i use that really frequently to learn more and have some quick fun- check it out if u havent b4.

Shadow1624 said:
lol I've never done it before...

so you'll have to remember and explain
Like, can you train EVs? Because that's basically what a Trainer is in a guild.

BugPokemonMaster316

Thank you for accepting me. Now, CoC I would like to challenge you on PS if that is alright. I see that we are in need of a war captain so I believe that I will be up to the task since I have a decent grip on competitive battling. I would like to battle you so you can verify if I am a good competitive battler.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Thank you for accepting me. Now, CoC I would like to challenge you on PS if that is alright. I see that we are in need of a war captain so I believe that I will be up to the task since I have a decent grip on competitive battling. I would like to battle you so you can verify if I am a good competitive battler.
Challenge accepted. This battle will can't towards ranking up, btw. I'm available now, if you are. Face me, and my ultimate sun team! MUAH HA HA HA HA HAAAA! *cough* ... Well, my PS is called Triforce Wielder

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Np! And do you have a PokemonShowdown.com account? i use that really frequently to learn more and have some quick fun- check it out if u havent b4.

Like, can you train EVs? Because that's basically what a Trainer is in a guild.
Whats an EV again lol

BugPokemonMaster316

Whats an EV again lol
It's an Effort Value. You can put up to 510 EV's into a Pokémon and every 4 EV's raises a stat. You can put a maximum of 252 EV's into a stat. Certain Pokémon give certain EV's once you beat them. For example, beating a Patrat would give you +1 Attack EV. By defeating 4 your stat raises. You can also use the power items to increase the number of EV's gained in a battle. There are also items that you can give to your Pokémon to raise EV's.
That is the basics of it. Go on Serebii's main page under game mechanics to get a more detailed guide.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
BugPokemonMaster316 (mind if I call you something shorter... like, BugMaster?) has defeated me, gaining the first points of the guild! This also means that he will be our new War Captain! Join the War Team by defeating either me or BugMaster for a spot on the team!

CGS

Shadow Lucario
BugPokemonMaster316 (mind if I call you something shorter... like, BugMaster?) has defeated me, gaining the first points of the guild! This also means that he will be our new War Captain! Join the War Team by defeating either me or BugMaster for a spot on the team!

It's an Effort Value. You can put up to 510 EV's into a Pokémon and every 4 EV's raises a stat. You can put a maximum of 252 EV's into a stat. Certain Pokémon give certain EV's once you beat them. For example, beating a Patrat would give you +1 Attack EV. By defeating 4 your stat raises. You can also use the power items to increase the number of EV's gained in a battle. There are also items that you can give to your Pokémon to raise EV's.
That is the basics of it. Go on Serebii's main page under game mechanics to get a more detailed guide.

Then sign me up and I'll try my best

jrs

Dragon Master
Hey COC can you make me a user bar for move tutor.
Just adding to my post but shadow or really anyone do you want to wifi battle me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.