• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor72

Challenger
eh, oh well. different stuff is for diff ppl i guess. ill be on PS for a few minutes :) Also, which do u guys like more, sweeper ninetales or sp. def. ninetales?

Lol you really meant just a few minutes it wasnt even a half hour I just got on looking for you.

I personally like the sp. def ninetales running nasty plot fire blast solarbeam and a hidden power move.

Also, any news on getting our own chat on PS?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Shadow, did u win that battle? i dont have time to watch it atm. BTW, Thor, I was on for like 15 min so yea LOL

No room atm. -3-

Another tourney popped up called Serebii Conquest Check it out.

EDIT: On PS for about another hour

R2J

R.I.P #31
Yes, he won

Shadow, did u win that battle? i dont have time to watch it atm. BTW, Thor, I was on for like 15 min so yea LOL

No room atm. -3-

Another tourney popped up called Serebii Conquest Check it out.

EDIT: On PS for about another hour

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
LOL Ok ok, tho, u gys could team up and... not giving any ideas!
Is the PS server down for anyone else?
It is for me ;~;

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
And just say that u guys battled each other. But, I don't think it would work for so long. Plus the both of you would be banned. BUT ANYWAYS...

Lol. Why is the server down? A long restart or, like, an infiltration er virus er w/e?

R2J

R.I.P #31
And just say that u guys battled each other. But, I don't think it would work for so long. Plus the both of you would be banned. BUT ANYWAYS...

Lol. Why is the server down? A long restart or, like, an infiltration er virus er w/e?
How about it we battled as in leagues on PS? I'm an E4 in a new league. He's E4 in Volt League but challenges others..

To many post in Lobby to quick does that

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
What do u mean, w/ the leagues? i dont undestand

R2J

R.I.P #31
What do u mean, w/ the leagues? i dont undestand

With Leagues, you challenge different league with you own team. You face 7 Gym Leaders, then E4, then Champion. He is in a different league, he can challenge my league. If he does, then after beating the Gym Leaders he'll face me in the Elite 4.

Need to know more, ask Thor. He's taking on the Volt League

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I am also taking on the Volt league. I have 1 badge, meteorite, that i got for beating lab. i didnt realize that leagues challenged each other too tho. :L Anyway Im on PS (if its working now)

R2J

R.I.P #31
I am also taking on the Volt league. I have 1 badge, meteorite, that i got for beating lab. i didnt realize that leagues challenged each other too tho. :L Anyway Im on PS (if its working now)

Yes, when theres no challengers they do. So you beat Shadow, you'll get the fang badge.

He's also an E4 in the Enjii League.

I'm E4 in an unnamed league. As the Ice Type E4

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Cool, but let's get back to the Guild rather than leagues. Everybody liking the team of the week? I'm on PS atm but it restarts soon so no battles ;~;

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Haven't tried it, been trying to find teams due to the fact a power outage ended up deleting all the teams I had

And your not on PS....

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
if you guys dont see me on PS its prubs b/c i go to the Trivia Room. It's pretty fun. Anyways, sorry about the outage. :/ Other than ur dragon Gym Team, which I cant help u with, u still have access to the teams of the week on that post. tell me if u need team building advice, or ask anyone here. Thats what this place is for after all. :)

EDIT:

R2J

R.I.P #31
Teams I'm looking for (Mono):

Dark
Flying
Electric
Grass
Ice
Water
Steel
Bug

CGS

Shadow Lucario
I might just make a team of my favorite Legends and post them.

CoC I never know what sever you use, but ya you didn't show up on mine at anytime

Lugia @ Mystic Water
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Lonely Nature
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Fly
- Sky Attack

Ho-Oh @ Charcoal
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Roost
- Earthquake

Articuno @ Icicle Plate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hurricane
- Fly
- Powder Snow

Moltres @ Flame Plate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Rash Nature
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- Hurricane
- U-turn

Zapdos @ Magnet
EVs: 252 SAtk / 248 HP / 8 SDef
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Substitute

Rayquaza @ Draco Plate
Trait: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Lonely Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Claw
- ExtremeSpeed
- V-create

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
* Starts chanting and does epic war dance to boost war excitement*

anyways my brother started over in b2 but its all good cause same day i got w2 and now im in the same place as i was in b2. also i should be able 2 ev train in a week. finally i want a houndour and ralts so if anyone haz them i would trade my service for them.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Alright everyone, some point tomorrow, our war with TBC will start. Let's prepare to beat them and win our first war!

Shadow, R2J, if either of you plan on using legendary teams or Mono teams in the war then you will not participate. This is our first war and I want to take it seriously. Teams should be OU Based and be well prepared, and discussed here if necessary. Mostly legendary teams is fine as long as it's OU based, but MONO TYPE TEAMS WILL NOT PARTICIPATE.

Please take this war seriously.
(I'll just.. Ignore that dance LOL JK)

Anyway, Teams of the Week are available to war with, and I can give free teams on request. My team, that I use, will not be given.

draco, tell us when you have the game beat. :)
ONE MORE THING...

I've noticed that R2J has some userbars and club thangs in his signature. R2J, if you want to take your rank userbar, then you can add it to your sig. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.