• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Oka,y ill add u later tho because now i gtg sorry. And, sure shadow lol just nervous i guess but im normal again cause draco and bpm are here XD

quilava576

Alright awesome

Nilla

Cresselia's Tea Cozy
Username: Nilla
Division: Volcano
Referrer (if any): nobody
Competitive Experience: A lot in the past
Job (if any): none

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
GG R2J, and dont feel bad about the losses. XD your bro did no better LOL but it was our first war and we didnt do too badly. I mean we did, but w/e XD

I'll add you now, Nilla! Welcome!

CGS

Shadow Lucario
GG R2J, and dont feel bad about the losses. XD your bro did no better LOL but it was our first war and we didnt do too badly. I mean we did, but w/e XD

I'll add you now, Nilla! Welcome!

Hey!

If you would've gotten the call I did, you would've done the same

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Absolutely. I cant even imagine it. Shadow, you must be pretty strong :) Anyways, Im getting off in a few, but our first war wasnt a total failure. NOW, who wants to rate the team of the week? Har har hardy har ha

quilava576

How's this moveset for a timid chandelure:flamethrower,energy ball,shadow ball and calm mind?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Pretty good, but if you got rid of calm mind then you could have another special attack and have it hold a Choice Specs. And, is this OU Chandelure or UU?

EDIT:

Going to sleep now. Byee, PKMN world and such. :p

Last edited:

quilava576

It was for an ou chandelure. And I would get rid of calm mind for hp ice but sadly I couldn't get one with hp ice so I decided for a sweeping set

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Huh. Well yeah I guess it works. Is it just on Leftovers or, whats the item? And the team isnt so badly destroyed by water, id say more so by like, ground.

EDIT:

Just saying, draco your rank userbar is one higher than you have in your signature

quilava576

I haven't really decided on an item for it yet, CoC

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Oh. Have anything in mind? You cant go wrong with a focus sash or a leftovers.

quilava576

Yea, CoC focus sash would be great, I want to be able to calm mind and not worry about getting OHKO'd

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Oh WOW!

CoC's actually online!
I always am, and im the sarcastic one so back off yo lol

Yea, CoC focus sash would be great, I want to be able to calm mind and not worry about getting OHKO'd
I love focus sash. It's so useful, and if a pkmn has sturdy then you can have leftovers and the 1 HP can mean the world.

SECOND, war coming up soon. I may change the war team line-up and see if I can get some subs in the main line-up dis time.

I hope thor fixes his internet soon...

CGS

Shadow Lucario
I always am, and im the sarcastic one so back off yo lol

I love focus sash. It's so useful, and if a pkmn has sturdy then you can have leftovers and the 1 HP can mean the world.

SECOND, war coming up soon. I may change the war team line-up and see if I can get some subs in the main line-up dis time.

I hope thor fixes his internet soon...

Now Now No need to flip out...we left you some work on IP xD

Anyways, be off and on

quilava576

Has the clan breeder just fallen off the planet?

Status
Not open for further replies.