• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Flygonlj said:
Username: Flygonlj
Division: Wildfire
Referrer (if any): ysmr97 and maybe chapter of charizard
Competitive Experience:very little
Job (if any):none
MAYBE, Chapter? Pffffft, w/e. Welcome to the guild.

Battled and won against ysmr, the replay if anyone would like to see:

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-42685049
Aight, points added. Everone who battled with un-added points, pwease post. :)

EDIT: A new team of the week will be up tomorrow!! Grab this one while you can! JK you can still get it tmrw, and you can get all of em.

Last edited:

Zephraxe

Username:Zephraxe
Division:Volcano
Referrer (if any): None
Competitive Experience: I've battled in some of the Wi-Fi Competitions
Job (if any):I EV/IV train pokemon

ysmr97

Ok, cool! Anyone up for a battle? I need to test out my newest team!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Zephraxe said:
Username:Zephraxe
Division:Volcano
Referrer (if any): None
Competitive Experience: I've battled in some of the Wi-Fi Competitions
Job (if any):I EV/IV train pokemon
Zephraaaaaaaxee!!! Welcome bro! I'll add you now. Do you have a PS account or do you on;y do Wi-Fi? If you like Wi-Fi more, then I expect you'll be battling draco star 98 a lot :) Welcome though! And Ill add you as an EV/IV trainer now. U can put the Userbar in ur sig, for rank or for job. Welcome tho!

EDIT: I'm game, ysmr

ysmr97

Let's go then Chap!

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
ha good news i just about beat the e4 so i can ev train maybe the midafternoon of tomorrow or on monday.

why people dont like wifi. personally to me ps/po is WAY to easy for me, i just prefer to use the team that i took time to raise so that they take out almost anything that and i go to the vgc's and particapate in the global link wifi competition sometimes.

also anybody have request ill right them down now so i can get started as soon as possible. oh i might need the pokemon at lv 1 so i can ev train it to the lv you want.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
GGs, ysmr97. Ranked up. You can add the new userbar to your signature.

Nice, draco. Gratz. Also, Ill add my friend code later today or tmrw or something so that u can get mine and il add urs. Then I can start trading u pkmn and what not. Wait add ur pal pad to the sig, or do u not need to? for a trade? lol

Anybody have a Vulpix/Ninetales, Female, with Drought, I neeeeeed it! PM/VM/Post so we may trade :)

ysmr97

Anyone up for more battles? I really wanna make the war team/ rank up FAST!

Last edited:

Zephraxe

Zephraaaaaaaxee!!! Welcome bro! I'll add you now. Do you have a PS account or do you on;y do Wi-Fi? If you like Wi-Fi more, then I expect you'll be battling draco star 98 a lot :) Welcome though! And Ill add you as an EV/IV trainer now. U can put the Userbar in ur sig, for rank or for job. Welcome tho!

EDIT: I'm game, ysmr

Thanks for accepting me! I must admit that I'm not sure what a PS account is, but I do look forward to having battles with everyone. Is anyone up for a battle?

-----------

I just looked up Pokemon Showdown.... I don't think I'm interested in it. I enjoy raising my own Pokemon.

-----------

Once again, I have changed my mind. If anyone wants to battle, I have Pokemon Showdown team, but only in the Tier Shift section.

Last edited:

ysmr97

Thanks for accepting me! I must admit that I'm not sure what a PS account is, but I do look forward to having battles with everyone. Is anyone up for a battle?

I am, but unfortunately i only have PS, Pokemon Showdown :/

Volts

Volt Tackle
Username: Volts
Division: Wildfire / Volcano Volcano
Referrer (if any): R2J and Shadow1624
Competitive Experience: A lil on PS
Job (if any):

ysmr97

Job (if any):

Welcome.... Kinda! CoC is at his friends house he told me, but I know he'll accept you right when he gets home!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Volts said:
Job (if any):
Welcome Volts! Ill add you to Thor's division now. And, ysmr97,try to not accept people. XD LOL Anyways, I can battle now, but will be off in a few so make sure to VM me!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
What do you mean? GG Nilla. Adding points.

ysmr97

Welcome Volts! Ill add you to Thor's division now. And, ysmr97,try to not accept people. XD LOL Anyways, I can battle now, but will be off in a few so make sure to VM me!

Lol I wasn't accepting, I was just welcoming! XD

Wow, where is everyone?

Last edited:

ysmr97

I'm here! I checked out Pokemon Showdown and I'm ready to battle, but I only have a team for Tier Shift.

Lol well a majority of the Competitive world plays in OU, including myself. Even then, I might not be able to battle. It all depends lol. I might turn in soon, but probably not

Status
Not open for further replies.