• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmr97

BugPokemonMaster316

Thats still makes no sense lol. Why do you ask?

It makes perfect sense for him to want a mono Electric team. I have mono Steel and Bug teams and use them quite often in OU.

Volts, I would recommend Eelektross, Zapdos, Magnezone, Galvantula, Electivire, and something else. Not quite sure what.

ysmr97

It makes perfect sense for him to want a mono Electric team. I have mono Steel and Bug teams and use them quite often in OU.

Volts, I would recommend Eelektross, Zapdos, Magnezone, Galvantula, Electivire, and something else. Not quite sure what.

Well, I mean, it was a strange and vague request. Lol

Volts

Volt Tackle

Finally someone who reads

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
LOL Points being added? Anyways, I like Jolteon, Zapdos, Magnezone, Galvantula, Eelektross, and Rotom (Wash/Heat) for an electric Mono.

ysmr97 said:
Lol I wasn't accepting, I was just welcoming! XD

Wow, where is everyone?
We're all here XD

Team of the Week tmrw! Probably will be posted early morning or late night. Remember to check the Team of the Week post at the beginning for all of your Team of the Week... needs... LOL

ysmr97

Anyone up for PS?

ysmr97

When will the next war thread be posted?

I'm getting rather anxious!

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH I RRREEEAALLLLYYYYY wanna be in the warrrrrrrrr. I'm praying for a members inactivity! XD

Volts

Volt Tackle
Haha. Try to watch the one liners though.

For Galvantula, here's the set:
Galvantula
Ability: Compoundeyes
Nature: Modest
Item: Choice Specs
EV's: 252 Sp Att. 252 Spd 4 SP Def.
Moves:
Thunder
Giga Drain
Bug Buzz
HP Ice

Thanks, just got a Electric Type GL spot and no team

LOL Points being added? Anyways, I like Jolteon, Zapdos, Magnezone, Galvantula, Eelektross, and Rotom (Wash/Heat) for an electric Mono.

We're all here XD

Team of the Week tmrw! Probably will be posted early morning or late night. Remember to check the Team of the Week post at the beginning for all of your Team of the Week... needs... LOL

I love Zapdos
UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH I RRREEEAALLLLYYYYY wanna be in the warrrrrrrrr. I'm praying for a members inactivity! XD

Maybe one of my brothers

CGS

Shadow Lucario
With all the crap going on right now, I'm just gonna give Ymsr my War Team spot.

Good luck kiddo

ysmr97

With all the crap going on right now, I'm just gonna give Ymsr my War Team spot.

Good luck kiddo

Thank you very much! And what's then matter man? You ok?

Volts

Volt Tackle
Alright, July 14th 4 guys Shadow and R2J grew up with passed in a car wreck. Afterwards we had family members, one by one going to the hospital including out sister. A few days back Shadow was in a car wreck headed to see our sister at the hospital. So the month of July has been hell, and still recovering from it all.

ysmr97

I just heard this. Guys, I know I haven't been in this clan too long, but I go way back with CoC and Shadow too, and I want to wish your WHOLE family luck, well wishes, and especially, health to you all. You all know that EVERYONE in IF are here for you, and as a former guild member and guild LEADER, I know how close knit a guild can be, almost like a family. We are all here for you. :)

Last edited:

Volts

Volt Tackle
I just heard this. Guys, I know I haven't been in this clan too long, but I go way back with CoC and Shadow too, and I want to wish your WHOLE family luck, well wishes, and especially, health to you all. You all know that EVERYONE in IF are here for you, and as a former guild member and guild LEADER, I know how close knit a guild can be, almost like a family. We are all here for you. :)

Thanks, we'll make it

Status
Not open for further replies.