• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Hey COC can you make me a user bar for move tutor.
Just adding to my post but shadow or really anyone do you want to wifi battle me?

Don't have a battle team atm, once I get what I want sure.

I'll add my FC to my sig in a few

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Then sign me up and I'll try my best
Kay, but I only do War Battles on Pokemon Showdown. Sorry
Yeah you can call me BPM.
Awesome.
Hey COC can you make me a user bar for move tutor.
Just adding to my post but shadow or really anyone do you want to wifi battle me?
I already did...

Thor72

Challenger
I'd like to contribute in some way. I signed up for PS and I'm getting some experience. But if you need another breeder I guess I could do that.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Look at it this way Thor, you aren't the only one in the dark.

I started in PG with CoC and jr, but still don't know much

jrs

Dragon Master
Hey thanks COC and Thor can you do a wifi battle.

jrs

Dragon Master
Ok let's battle. I just need to register your friend code.

BugPokemonMaster316

Ok thank you. I only use PS right now but I'm working on a Wi-Fi team. Any ideas on what team I should train? I'm thinking about a Sandstorm team.

jrs

Dragon Master
Ok one sec I forgot I was on the battle subway

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Not for that...the other thing...just didnt want to one line so quoted both

I meant the EV
OH!

BPM, is Thor72 trying for the war team or are u just seeing his EXP? And, I'm glad this guild is so active! Its great to be with such awesome PKMn fans. And, I'm looking for a Volcano Division Leader... I already have some people in the guild in mind, but I am still going to see what comes up. Anyway, I'd still have the post but the person can be the DL.

Im up to battle on PS, as my WiFi team is not yet lvl 100. Its an OU rain team.

BTW, i am actually going to finish an anime before Igo on PS... im so addicted to this one I m watching XD

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Ok thank you. I only use PS right now but I'm working on a Wi-Fi team. Any ideas on what team I should train? I'm thinking about a Sandstorm team.

Sandslash
Sandile's final form
...dont know

BPM, is Thor72 trying for the war team or are u just seeing his EXP? And, I'm glad this guild is so active! Its great to be with such awesome PKMn fans. And, I'm looking for a Volcano Division Leader... I already have some people in the guild in mind, but I am still going to see what comes up. Anyway, I'd still have the post but the person can be the DL.

Welcome, I'm also looking to set up a wifi team, any ideas?

Last edited:

jrs

Dragon Master
Hey I beat Thor 4 pokemon to zero pokemon
Edit: Nice match

jrs

Dragon Master
Ok your on
Edit: I'm going in the wifi room

jrs

Dragon Master
Ok you ready?