• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmr97

Actually BPM is the war captain. LOL And yeah Gliscor could work. ATTENTION New stuff is up at the art shop come and down and check it out I have new buttons and Dahrue has new banners! Frag banners and transparency! This means pop-out and such. anyways, yeah i cant wait for 8 peeps to actually JOIN. BTW, signup is in the tournament section, right above where all of the guilds are listed.

Oh, sorry BPM, I didn't know! And awesome dude!!!!! You made em well! Great job! And whats the minimum amount of people possible for the tournament?

guy gallade

#YourBoi
Fine i'll use magmortor :(

guy gallade

#YourBoi
I'll use Toterra. He has rounded base stats to make some bulky and physical beast.
It can learn a fair amount of moves and good in sand and sun. And Ysmr97 I'll stop doing really short lines.
P.S. This was supposed to be a edit to my last post so that's wierd.......

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
guy gallade said:
Fine i'll use magmortor
Strike One. I said, no more one-liners. In fact, that's 4 words. Start posting some real stuff!

I'll use Toterra. He has rounded base stats to make some bulky and physical beast.
It can learn a fair amount of moves and good in sand and sun. And Ysmr97 I'll stop doing really short lines.
P.S. This was supposed to be a edit to my last post so that's wierd.......
Like that. :D

And, signups on the tournament section. Is torterra NU? IDK if he is or isn't. My Torkoal is thriving pretty well with the surrounding team. Some walls and sweepers are at his back, and damaging pokes is great with my team. Then Torkoal can jump in for the kill! I think I'll do well in this tourney.

R2J

R.I.P #31
Glisor hit by Ice Beam, is doom, same as Garchomp. So watch the Ice teams or me xD Also, why mention me? I don't have plain OU, mainly Monos.

Hmmm.... I think Ill try out both Gliscor and Garchomp, and see whom I like the best. And I think you should wait until Sunday, but maybe get someone else to do them. You're busy enough as a guild leader, a tournament holder, a war captain, and an art shop owner. I think you should pass the baton to someone else

Also, SOMEONE BESIDES ME AND CHAPTER AND BPM JOIN THE TOURNEY!!!! Touney's are only fun when theres a surplus of people! Volts, Shadow, R2J, Guy Gallde, ANYONE, join!

XD Some art is coming in too.

Attention. This guild is a seen as, well... Poor, compared to the other guilds. I want this place whipped into shape. Battle scheduling will be kept to VMs and PMs. Rules will be enforced MUCH MUCH more strictly, and strategy will be discussed here, as well as wins or losses, describing the battle. Don't just post the replay, describe what happened! And, some people need to know what Pokes to use. Just ask on the thread cause its better than to aimlessly experiment.

Alrighty CoC, So what I miss? Been avoiding the computer and this site the last few days. Or if I tried to come on, I got pulled off a few mins later to help around the house.

ysmr97

Glisor hit by Ice Beam, is doom, same as Garchomp. So watch the Ice teams or me xD Also, why mention me? I don't have plain OU

You can do mono if you want. There's no mono team ban! C'mon, it'll be fun! Also, when will the tourney start? I can barely wait!! I haven't tested out my Tauros yet though XD

R2J

R.I.P #31
You can do mono if you want. There's no mono team ban! C'mon, it'll be fun! Also, when will the tourney start? I can barely wait!! I haven't tested out my Tauros yet though XD

Signed, and I might kill you.

I'll be out in the first round, so yea can we go ahead and get it over with? Just throw a team together. -_-

ysmr97

Why am I being killed? And I just played 4 awesome games against CoC! Won 2, lost 2! Add up dem POINTS son! Also, welcome to the tourmeny R2! Now try and get your bros to join

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
K, k, 7+7+1+1 = 16 points. GJ

Glad to see you signing up R2J. Interesting pick- I hope we dont get matched up. Matches with ysmr were pretty fun. My ambipom did pretty well, I have a killer lead set for him. A similar set can be made for other pkmn, like Whimsicott and Mawile and stuff. It involves using things against you, and fake out. XD XD anyone else joining? This better not be a 5 person tourney. i even got art for it and stuff lol. the banners are sick check the tourney thread

ysmr97

K, k, 7+7+1+1 = 16 points. GJ

Glad to see you signing up R2J. Interesting pick- I hope we dont get matched up. Matches with ysmr were pretty fun. My ambipom did pretty well, I have a killer lead set for him. A similar set can be made for other pkmn, like Whimsicott and Mawile and stuff. It involves using things against you, and fake out. XD XD anyone else joining? This better not be a 5 person tourney. i even got art for it and stuff lol. the banners are sick check the tourney thread

Thanks! Do I rank up? And I hope it isn't. I want Shadow and Volt to join too. Make it more fun!!!! And R2, I'm guessing you're using an Eviolite set for Wartortle? I would.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Hmmm.... I think Ill try out both Gliscor and Garchomp, and see whom I like the best. And I think you should wait until Sunday, but maybe get someone else to do them. You're busy enough as a guild leader, a tournament holder, a war captain, and an art shop owner. I think you should pass the baton to someone else

Also, SOMEONE BESIDES ME AND CHAPTER AND BPM JOIN THE TOURNEY!!!! Touney's are only fun when theres a surplus of people! Volts, Shadow, R2J, Guy Gallde, ANYONE, join!

Why am I being killed? And I just played 4 awesome games against CoC! Won 2, lost 2! Add up dem POINTS son! Also, welcome to the tourmeny R2! Now try and get your bros to join

Why do I always have to repeat myself? No, I already said that I'm in one already and gonna do that. Plus the other stuff going on will keep me offline as well. So leave my name out of it xD Also Volts is getting married so...

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
WOAH, gratz Volts! XD Well, we still need more peeps to do the tourney. Ysmr, you said flygon was coming back online to do the tourney, right? Tell em to join TODAY! I want to get this thing going. And, where IS everyone? draco, nilla, thor, they just dropped off the face of the world? I think I will VM them.

Announcement: As Thor appears to be inactive or, gone, BPM will be the temporary DL in his place!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
BPM that was, that was, that was, incredible! Now I think that I need a baton passer. I hope im not paired with you. Ill edit this post with a replay of my current throw together. I dont think its half bad actually. guy gallade, tell us if u need help preparing a team. same with u, r2j. or anyone for that matter lol.

BugPokemonMaster316

BPM that was, that was, that was, incredible! Now I think that I need a baton passer. I hope im not paired with you. Ill edit this post with a replay of my current throw together. I dont think its half bad actually. guy gallade, tell us if u need help preparing a team. same with u, r2j. or anyone for that matter lol.

Yeah, it was fun too. How's it feel getting swept by an Armaldo! I just wish Swift Swim wasn't banned with Drizzle. Maybe I can just use Rain Dance.

Yeah, you guys better watch out. the Armaldo will sweep everything. The key is taking out the big guns first, then being able to set up using Gliscor. Rock Polish and Swords Dance paired with Substitute and Baton Pass.

guy gallade

#YourBoi
OH C.O.C. I already made a team. I'm PSing trying to learn to use this team. I
know I won't win the tournament but whatever... As long as I have fun!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Yeah, it was fun too. How's it feel getting swept by an Armaldo! I just wish Swift Swim wasn't banned with Drizzle. Maybe I can just use Rain Dance.

Yeah, you guys better watch out. the Armaldo will sweep everything. The key is taking out the big guns first, then being able to set up using Gliscor. Rock Polish and Swords Dance paired with Substitute and Baton Pass.
RD and SS is allowed. Try it out, wynaut. I have a similar tactic, I try using my team to take out potential threats to Torkoal, until they cant switch out to something that can hurt torkoal so terribly.\

OH C.O.C. I already made a team. I'm PSing trying to learn to use this team. I
know I won't win the tournament but whatever... As long as I have fun!
Good! Thats the spirit!!

EDIT:

New forms of pkmn announced, new pokemon announced, so sick.

Replay of my team, but not a great preview of torkoal:
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-43726735

Last edited:

ysmr97

New forms of pkmn announced, new pokemon announced, so sick.

I for one am completely embracing these new forms, and giving them a chance, unlike many people who're jumping ship now because of them.

Now, this may seem a BIT farfetch'd (lol), but I think PART of the reason they made these forms was to please the Digimon loving Pokemon haters, and maybe attract them from their sinking (or already sunk) franchise. I mean, these new forms look like Digi-volutions (or whatever they call em). I'm so excited to see these, and might use Mega Amphoros on my team.

Also, please rank me up and add my points Chapter :)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I for one am completely embracing these new forms, and giving them a chance, unlike many people who're jumping ship now because of them.

Now, this may seem a BIT farfetch'd (lol), but I think PART of the reason they made these forms was to please the Digimon loving Pokemon haters, and maybe attract them from their sinking (or already sunk) franchise. I mean, these new forms look like Digi-volutions (or whatever they call em). I'm so excited to see these, and might use Mega Amphoros on my team.

Also, please rank me up and add my points Chapter
A loose theory... but maybe. And okay. IDK if you rank tho... And, so many pokemon will jump tiers. I think that Mega Blazeken and Lucario are INCREDIBLE, and I cant wait to se epokes like MegaCharizard, MegaNinetales, and MegaArcanine. What do you guys think of it? *Adds points*

Status
Not open for further replies.