• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Check the war team post. And, like, what KIND of prize? Points, banner, adding points to a banner? I think I saw CC doing something like that. When you win a war battle a star was added to your banner, and you could put the banner in your sig.

ysmr97

A big point spike to their name for winning 2 of their 3 battles, and even more if we win too. And I saw them doing that thing too, but it was a little confusing.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Alright everyone, pick up your war banners. :) The banner will record your War History wins - losses, and you'll receive a new banner when your score changes. We're starting freshhhhh. :)

r80h.png

mhdr.png

tjvi.png

srcx.png

ovzt.png

n7qi.png

cjlp.png

Try putting them in your sigs and spread the word of The Inferno Faction! Also, after I get some art and recruitment done, we'll be creating a league. Yupp, I want the current members joining our soon to be, league! I'll be the second gym leader (just 'cause) and I'll be a Fire Gym. Post here if you'd like to sign up for it with this form!

Gym Type:
Banned Moves/Effects:
Competitive Experience:

I know this post was a lot, and pretty sudden, but try to adapt quickly! I want these histories to be filled with wins, and our league to be booming in a minute!!​

BugPokemonMaster316

Gym Type: Bug
Banned Moves/Effects: Permanent Weather and Hazards
Competitive Experience: Medium

Wait, who will challenge the League? Shouldn't we just make one in the Leagues section of the forums and call it the Inferno League?
Also, thanks for the banner!

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Gym Type: Bug
Banned Moves/Effects: Permanent Weather and Hazards
Competitive Experience: Medium

Wait, who will challenge the League? Shouldn't we just make one in the Leagues section of the forums and call it the Inferno League?
Also, thanks for the banner!
It WILL be in the leagues section! First I will recruit here though, and more members will (I hope! '~') join to be gym leaders in the guild! And, good, I was half expecting you to be steel or bug XD XD And, np for the banner. Remember to pick up the updated one after you do war battles, tho!

EDIT: War is up :0

Last edited:

guy gallade

#YourBoi
Um sorry i'm a noob so can anyone can pm me tell what is a guild war. It sounds like
two guilds choose some members and have them ps each other and the most wins
wins it all?

CGS

Shadow Lucario
GG Bug! First time using that team. Good battle! Took awhile to finally beat you, but I did it. Also Ysmr owes me a battle. Next time I see him, gonna battle. Here's the vid

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-44692439

Also since I seen the talk of Gym Leaders:

Gym Type: Dragon
Banned Moves/Effects: Hazards, Weather
Competitive Experience: Some in the Volt League on PS

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Shadow1624 said:
Gym Type: Dragon
Banned Moves/Effects: Hazards, Weather
Competitive Experience: Some in the Volt League on PS
\
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAMUAHA My plan to get shadow back as worked flawlessly. But also to boost membership and have a league and I think the league's gon be really sick. ADDEEEED btw shadow and bpm, what do u want ur badge to be, and what wil lur gym # be? im #2

Adding points to bug. Changing Tourney bracket. Adding war points.

BTW, maybe we shouldnt have the war history banners. no one seems to use em including me (LOL and I made them) and theyre gon be hard to update, so, yeah...

EDIT:

Nilla left the guild: A war team spot is open.

DOUBLE EDIT:

BPM Rank up!

Last edited:

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
well i lost my war battle he won 2 battles. anyways guys i can ev train right meow. COC i have been trying to get a dw vulpix for everyone but so far no luck.

A LIST OF MY CURRENT DW POKEMON:
1amoongus(F)
2seviper(F)x2
3levanny(M)
4meowth(F)
5watchog(M)x2
6clefairy(f)
7medicham(F)
8Braviary(M)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
draco star 98 said:
well i lost my war battle he won 2 battles. anyways guys i can ev train right meow. COC i have been trying to get a dw vulpix for everyone but so far no luck.

A LIST OF MY CURRENT DW POKEMON:
1amoongus(F)
2seviper(F)x2
3levanny(M)
4meowth(F)
5watchog(M)x2
6clefairy(f)
7medicham(F)
8Braviary(M)
It's fine draco, good try. Well, another 3-0 loss for us. Oh well. We do have a pressing matter though; Nilla's dropped outa the guild to clan hop, so, we have an open war team spot with no one to fill it! If one of the subs or a new member step forward to join, please, PLEASE, do!

ysmr97

Wow, out BEST battler clan hopped. I really liked Nilla. This is very disapointing. And maybe Shadow can take it? After all, he is in the Hall of Fame, and was a Volt League Gym Leader.

BugPokemonMaster316

1. Thanks for the rank up CoC.

2. My badge will be the exoskeleton badge and I will be the 8th Gym Leader.

3. I say that we take a little bit to refine our skills and strategies before warring again. If we keep charging in headstrong, we'll always keep losing. We need to come together as a guild, and discuss what to do.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
BugPokemonMaster316 said:
1. Thanks for the rank up CoC.

2. My badge will be the exoskeleton badge and I will be the 8th Gym Leader.

3. I say that we take a little bit to refine our skills and strategies before warring again. If we keep charging in headstrong, we'll always keep losing. We need to come together as a guild, and discuss what to do.
Awesome, and yea were holding off on warring for now. I'm declining AA's request again, especially b/c they're talking shi* about our clan again. *Sigh* IDK why I thought they'd changed about a week later.
And, you guys, please audition for a war spot! I want to help someone train :) Draco, BPM, ysmr97, shadow, volts, r2j, someone PM meh for training! XD

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
i wanna be the fire type gym leader .
no moves banned.

anyways sad to see a person go but we still got steam in this old train we call the inferno faction(sounds motovational right).

COC i have bad news i finally found that vulpix in the grotto but i killed it with a crit.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
i wanna be the fire type gym leader .
no moves banned.

anyways sad to see a person go but we still got steam in this old train we call the inferno faction(sounds motovational right).

COC i have bad news i finally found that vulpix in the grotto but i killed it with a crit.
Im already the fire type gym leader, sorry.
And dang! That sucks. But, zephraxe has a ninetales for me. Thank you for trying. Points will be added to both of u. And draco wanna ps battle/train?

EDIT:

Till shadow responds to my badge question, his badge will be the fossil badge.

ysmr97

Wait, so what happened to the war with AA? I see some rude talking coming from them, which is SO unnessessary. And also, whoever left me the rude comment telling me not to say nilla clan hopped, its true. He left this clan for no apparent reason, and I can literally say whatever I want about the subject. So.... Nilla clan hopped.

Firebreather

Username: Firebreather
Division: Wildfire
Referrer (if any): -----
Competitive Experience: Been battling competitively for almost 2 years on and off. I don't think I'm that good, but I'm good enough to win most of my battles so far.
Job (if any): Not right now, maybe after a little while here

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
hey coc can i be the electric gym then or the ghost or even the flying gym leader.
i would like to battle maybe tommorrow.AND finally if that ninetails happen to be a girl can i borrow it to make an egg. ill give you a gyarados with moxie when i find it.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
\
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAMUAHA My plan to get shadow back as worked flawlessly. But also to boost membership and have a league and I think the league's gon be really sick. ADDEEEED btw shadow and bpm, what do u want ur badge to be, and what wil lur gym # be? im #2

Adding points to bug. Changing Tourney bracket. Adding war points.

BTW, maybe we shouldnt have the war history banners. no one seems to use em including me (LOL and I made them) and theyre gon be hard to update, so, yeah...

EDIT:

Nilla left the guild: A war team spot is open.

DOUBLE EDIT:

BPM Rank up!

You Evil bastard! Anyways, I'll take the Fang Badge. And 8th spot :) Ace is Flygon lol I love those rain teams, then Dragonite becomes the Ace. So when do this start exactly?

@YSMR: I was also and Elite 4 in the Enjii League.

Status
Not open for further replies.