• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor72

Challenger
Hey looks like we had a lot of activity today and got a new member sorry I couldn't be on most of today I had work but ill be on later.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Shadow got to the hall of fame with you :D

no just one battle but i didnt think that the points only count when its with another member.
It doesnt say that points are earned by only wining against another member.
I'll add the points but for future reference it only counts if its w/ another guild member :)

~

BTW, trying for a room on PokemonShowdown for the guild! XD A nice little chat with battling at our side

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Talk to one of the Admins. So far just me and Thor...

Well I'll be on PS a lil later

Shadow got to the hall of fame with you :D

I'll add the points but for future reference it only counts if its w/ another guild member :)

~

BTW, trying for a room on PokemonShowdown for the guild! XD A nice little chat with battling at our side

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
No admins on today, Ill try again tmrw. Cya in the morning :)

Thor72

Challenger
That'd be awesome to have our own chat on PS plus it'd be easier for recruiting members.

Btw, most days I will be offline from around 3-11 pm Central standard time US for my job. For reference its 11:29 pm right now. But on my days off I will be online for most of the day but I do like to go out at night on the weekends to make sure I actually have a life.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
That'd be awesome to have our own chat on PS plus it'd be easier for recruiting members.

Btw, most days I will be offline from around 3-11 pm Central standard time US for my job. For reference its 11:29 pm right now. But on my days off I will be online for most of the day but I do like to go out at night on the weekends to make sure I actually have a life.

Have you forgotten something?

Thor72

Challenger
There we go....5-0 record over CoC to make it lol

I think when he said 5-0 that meant 5 pokemon to 0 pokemon left. or did you actually beat him 5 times in a row to get all the points?

I'm so excited for our war with TBC I think we should all discuss strategies on how we will beat them and what teams we should use/make.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
I think when he said 5-0 that meant 5 pokemon to 0 pokemon left. or did you actually beat him 5 times in a row to get all the points?

I'm so excited for our war with TBC I think we should all discuss strategies on how we will beat them and what teams we should use/make.
5 out of 5 I beat him in 5 battles posted the vids I believe pg 13

Yea, friends with one over there lol

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
*Crying noises* I lost 5-0 and he used a dragon team 3 times. One time i had mewtwo in a Random battle and LOST to his Swadloon. IDFK how. GTG for most of the rest of the day. :) Excited for TBC as well, and, we have 2 other wars lined up after that. Assassin's Alliance, and then Creamery command.

Thor72

Challenger
*Crying noises* I lost 5-0 and he used a dragon team 3 times. One time i had mewtwo in a Random battle and LOST to his Swadloon. IDFK how. GTG for most of the rest of the day. :) Excited for TBC as well, and, we have 2 other wars lined up after that. Assassin's Alliance, and then Creamery command.

I don't wanna wait another week for our war :(, but itll give me time to set up a couple new teams.

any ideas on a balanced offensive team?

btw CoC if your on at all before 2 or after 11 my time lemme know I feel like having a battle.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Alright. This week's team is good right?

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
alright guys for the war i might need a sub for me. thats only if my battle is on the weekends. mon-fri i should be good to go.

SO for my war team im going to lead with my sp defense tyranitar it should be able to take 2 hydro pumps from politoad in the rain the rest i need your help with guys.

Can someone help me with adding the things (Insert Uncontrollable Laughter Videos) on the bottom for the blaze/ember rank and the pic on the side too?
Thx a lot guys!
And btw how can i quote someone? I need to tell Shadow I'm not a girl.........

Status
Not open for further replies.