• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor72

Challenger
Just came back from the bar who wants Ann easy 7 points.

edit: beat r2j twice.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
00swms said:
I, 00swms will herby inviting you to a guild-wide tournament.Tristesse Tournament. In this tournament Guilds will have to fight each other using their War Teams in order to get the most points and win. The requirements are simple. Your guild are required to have a War team, which consists of 5 active battlers and some substitutes. Think of it as a big scale war.
I would love to see you guys participating. Good luck and have a good day.

7AmtR.png

We've been invited to a multi-guild war. I'm not sure when it will be held, but The Inferno Faction has been invited to fight! PM me your questions, though I will not respond till tonight b/c my flight is at 11 o'clock.
P.S. Who else thinks that banner is bad-***?​

BTW, adding points.

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
MULTI WAR no i can take all the other clans out with my POWER!!!!!!!

oh love the banner would like arcanine more but its still bad ***

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
draco I dont think you couldve said that more perfectly. And I like charizard but arcanine / ninetales wouldve been cool too. Anyway, signups are this week and If i have no internet then I want THOR72 to sign us up. Signups are the upcoming week. And, I think it's wifi / PS b/c its whichever the guilds use to fight other guilds. It could be either, we dont know i guess.

EDIT: I'll check in again tonight. Bye for now, everyone!

Last edited:

DevastatinDecay

Hey I haven't posted in a while so I figured I'd pop in. CoC that banner is incredible! And Thor I can help out with your wifi team if you'd like. Lastly, how exactly do these guild wars play out?

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Sorry I've been away, been planning the Memorial for #31 along with the rest of the football team. I had the chance to play with a great friend. I wore the #55. Anyways, I'm on PS for a few if ya wanna battle.

BugPokemonMaster316

Hey guys, just letting you know that my hotel has wi-fi, but only in the lobby, so i can only be on for a max of 30 minutes.

So keep me posted on war info and stuff! I'll most likely be on during the night, so PM/VM me then!

Peace!

PS- Love the banner and excited for the Tourney!! Count me in!

R2J

R.I.P #31
Ok I'm bored if anyones on message me on here for a battle on PS

Hey guys, just letting you know that my hotel has wi-fi, but only in the lobby, so i can only be on for a max of 30 minutes.

So keep me posted on war info and stuff! I'll most likely be on during the night, so PM/VM me then!

Peace!

PS- Love the banner and excited for the Tourney!! Count me in!

Alright

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
all right ill be on ps till 9 so 2 hours.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
*Crying noises in the background*

Unfortunately, the Guild-wide tourney is off. I was so excited, too! But, another tourney has come up called Partners in Crime, hosted by kingofthestone, leader of CC. Anyway, u choose one PKMN to be partners with, and it cannot be one of the top 30 used Pokes. Hard to explain but check it out in the tourney section- PM me or kingofthestone if ur confused. :) Anyway, our ACTUAL war is coming up, so let's get some practice in! I cant use PS where I'm staying but the internet is great. @BPM Lucky me- i have internet on my mini laptop that i brought so no trips to the lobby lol.

One more thing... Our war team must be ready entirely (most importantly, BPM, Thor, and myself as the leaders and war captain) by saturday! Or, at least monday. We have 3 wars lined up, plus a new team of the week available. It's fighting based and actually qute good!!

Ill be on Serebii for now but i think that this post is long enough so ill end it here XD

#FOUR HUNDOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

R2J

R.I.P #31
*Crying noises in the background*

Unfortunately, the Guild-wide tourney is off. I was so excited, too! But, another tourney has come up called Partners in Crime, hosted by kingofthestone, leader of CC. Anyway, u choose one PKMN to be partners with, and it cannot be one of the top 30 used Pokes. Hard to explain but check it out in the tourney section- PM me or kingofthestone if ur confused. :) Anyway, our ACTUAL war is coming up, so let's get some practice in! I cant use PS where I'm staying but the internet is great. @BPM Lucky me- i have internet on my mini laptop that i brought so no trips to the lobby lol.

One more thing... Our war team must be ready entirely (most importantly, BPM, Thor, and myself as the leaders and war captain) by saturday! Or, at least monday. We have 3 wars lined up, plus a new team of the week available. It's fighting based and actually qute good!!

Ill be on Serebii for now but i think that this post is long enough so ill end it here XD

Whats with:

cannot be one of the top 30 used Pokes

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
It means that u cannot used the popular pokes listed. Also, I'm on PS. It works! XD

R2J

R.I.P #31
It means that u cannot used the popular pokes listed. Also, I'm on PS. It works! XD

I noticed from a VM took a few times to understand, picked one that wasn't taken and told I couldn't use it so I said **** it and quit.

Anyways, be on PS in a few

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
eh, oh well. different stuff is for diff ppl i guess. ill be on PS for a few minutes :) Also, which do u guys like more, sweeper ninetales or sp. def. ninetales?

Status
Not open for further replies.