• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2J

R.I.P #31

draco star 98

DESTROY EVERYONE
Srry guys I fudged up in our first war so I shall take the blame on that. Anyways if we get into another I want to be a sub and if possible lets get an all wifi war cause I'm good on wifi so challenge me people. On another note I can ev train for you guys on Monday or wensday.Final note I got a seviper with it's dw ability anyone want it I'm looking for one of these 3 pokemon. Ralts shinx and houndour.

R2J

R.I.P #31
Srry guys I fudged up in our first war so I shall take the blame on that. Anyways if we get into another I want to be a sub and if possible lets get an all wifi war cause I'm good on wifi so challenge me people. On another note I can ev train for you guys on Monday or wensday.Final note I got a seviper with it's dw ability anyone want it I'm looking for one of these 3 pokemon. Ralts shinx and houndour.

Wait just a sec, I don't have wifi.

And I was the one that battled and lost....

And no need to be down lol Win some Lose some......think there's only two here that can deal with that...

By the way was that chat ever made?

Last edited:

ysmr97

Username: Ysmr97
Division: Wildfire / Volcano: Volcano
Referrer (if any):CoC
Competitive Experience: Former Guild Leader
Job (if any): WAR TEAM PLEASE. I HAVE A COMPETITIVE SPIRIT

Unfortunately, due to my computer breaking, I was inactive on serebii, and that resulted in the shutting down of me and Chapters old guild. I am posting on my grandpas computer, and will be this whole weekend. I will try to use my phone to post as much as possible, until I get my new computer. To all my old PG friends, I sincerely apologize.

CGS

Shadow Lucario

Unfortunately, due to my computer breaking, I was inactive on serebii, and that resulted in the shutting down of me and Chapters old guild. I am posting on my grandpas computer, and will be this whole weekend. I will try to use my phone to post as much as possible, until I get my new computer. To all my old PG friends, I sincerely apologize.

CoC Will accepted

Been wondering where you took off to. Welcome Back kiddo!

ysmr97

Haha thank ya kindly bro! And ok, I'll play the waiting game!

ysmr97

Haha why would he flip out?

ysmr97

Where issss heeeeeeeee lol

ysmr97

OH, I just found out he's at his friends. Lol

R2J

R.I.P #31

No idea who you are......

As for Chapter, he's the guy that acts like Whitney when he loses, as shown on this thread.

Such as:

...Ugh, I caaaaaaaaaaaaan't.... *Falls asleep* Wha, waaah? Did we win the Pizza Galaxy Struggle? Oh I'm awake... LOL And ok BPM Im just worried about the war. I guess u r too ur war capt after all. OH well if we lose we lose... ;~; Back to the Pizza Galaxy... *Snore* Bye for the night people.

Last edited:

ysmr97

No idea who you are......

As for Chapter, he's the guy that acts like Whitney when he loses, as shown on this thread.

Such as:

Dude, you really shouldn't be talking bad about your clan leader, especially an old friend of mine, like Chapter.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta

Welcome ysmr97! But, you really shouldn't have posted so much before being accepted :/ You knew you were going to be tho so lol :D

Chapter Of Charizard said:
..Ugh, I caaaaaaaaaaaaan't.... *Falls asleep* Wha, waaah? Did we win the Pizza Galaxy Struggle? Oh I'm awake... LOL And ok BPM Im just worried about the war. I guess u r too ur war capt after all. OH well if we lose we lose... ;~; Back to the Pizza Galaxy... *Snore* Bye for the night people.

R2J, not to be rude but maybe I was worried about losing because I was the only one that got close to winning a point in the war. At least I won a match. Either way, bad example of me flipping out xD When Draco came back, thats a good example.
Sorry everyone, I'm not feeling too well so I'll be offline the rest of the night :L

Rearranged the war team based on activity and battle scores.

ysmr97

R2J, not to be rude but maybe I was worried about losing because I was the only one that got close to winning a point in the war. At least I won a match. Either way, bad example of me flipping out xD When Draco came back, thats a good example.

Danggggg, some guild drama! I'm intrigued!!!

Also, if anyone wants to PS battle, my name is 'ysmr97!'

ysmr97

Anyone else wanna battle? I'm testing out my new team!

flygonlj

Username: Flygonlj
Division: Wildfire
Referrer (if any): ysmr97 and maybe chapter of charizard
Competitive Experience:very little
Job (if any):none

Status
Not open for further replies.