• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Inferno Faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmr97

Perfect! I love all the rotoms on electric monotypes! And Thunderous-T!

Last edited:

guy gallade

#YourBoi
Username: Flaming Gallade
Division: Wildfire
Referer ( if any) :none
competitive Experience:Barely
Job (if any): none
P.S. Ive faced many sun teams in pokemon showdown. I may have faced you guys.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
When will the next war thread be posted?

I'm getting rather anxious!
As soon as a mod closes our TBC war -3-

guy gallade said:
Username: Flaming Gallade
Division: Wildfire
Referer ( if any) :none
competitive Experience:Barely
Job (if any): none
P.S. Ive faced many sun teams in pokemon showdown. I may have faced you guys.
Welcome! I'll add you to my division. If you've faced sun teams you may have faced me. Im all about sun. :)

And, best wishes Volts, Shadow, and R2J. Stay strong.

Team of the Week coming up! New members, VM me if you don't know where to find the team of the week post.

Shadow, I'll add you as a sub and ysmr youre on the team, but Shadow just tell me if you want off the team or if u want back on.

Zephraxe

Something just occurred to me. Team Flare, the new bad guys in Pokemon X and Y, may seem random at first, but their name actually makes sense. (I know you'll like what I have to say next, CoC.) Fire is like the basics of alchemy. Deconstruction and Reconstruction. Take a forest fire, for example. They destroy a forest, but sow the seeds for a new forest in the process. Another example: You can use fire to forge weapons of war or tools to build or farm. So, to get to the point, Yveltal is the Destruction Pokemon and Xerneas is the Life Pokemon. Team Flare probably wants to destroy something and create something new in its place is my best bet.

-------------

I know this post may seem random, but since this is the Inferno Faction, it seemed fitting.
Also, is anyone up for a battle? I do WiFi and PS.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Zephraxe said:
Something just occurred to me. Team Flare, the new bad guys in Pokemon X and Y, may seem random at first, but their name actually makes sense. (I know you'll like what I have to say next, CoC.) Fire is like the basics of alchemy. Deconstruction and Reconstruction. Take a forest fire, for example. They destroy a forest, but sow the seeds for a new forest in the process. Another example: You can use fire to forge weapons of war or tools to build or farm. So, to get to the point, Yveltal is the Destruction Pokemon and Xerneas is the Life Pokemon. Team Flare probably wants to destroy something and create something new in its place is my best bet.

-------------

I know this post may seem random, but since this is the Inferno Faction, it seemed fitting.

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFF

I- that- sense- the- alchemy- forest- ijdiuwaheriuhvwiuhrw *dies*

I can do PS really quick. I'm Triforce Wielder.

EDIT: GG Zephraxe. Try using some Rain on your team, maybe Poli over Golurk, so that Blastoise can use his Rain Dish.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Alright adding points. Nilla I think that you've ranked.

EDIT:

No i was wrong jk

ysmr97

Anyone for PS? Chapter? I wanna test out my team for the war.

Last edited:

BugPokemonMaster316

-------------

Whoa. Mind = Blown. NO, but you may be on to something. I'd recommend posting that in the X and Y Discussion area in the Team Flare Discussion Thread. It may be good to discuss with other people.

Also, what types of teams are you guys running? Weather or something else? I'm going to be running my Sandstorm team. It does well against all kinds of weather, so I should be good.

ysmr97

Also, what types of teams are you guys running? Weather or something else? I'm going to be running my Sandstorm team. It does well against all kinds of weather, so I should be good.

Not really. I feel like sand struggles alot against Rain teams

Volts

Volt Tackle
So hows this

Galvantula @ Choice Specs
Trait: Compoundeyes
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz
- Struggle Bug

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Zap Plate
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast
- Volt Switch

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 248 HP / 8 SDef
Modest Nature
- Shock Wave
- Substitute
- Discharge
- Hydro Pump

Magnezone @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Magnet Rise
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt

Electivire @ Air Balloon
Trait: Motor Drive
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Cross Chop
- Earthquake
- Wild Charge
- Ice Punch

Raikou @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt

BugPokemonMaster316

Not really. I feel like sand struggles alot against Rain teams

Not mine. Rain is the team I often face the most on PS, and my Sand team often wins.

T-Tar tends to be a lot slower than Politoed, so the Sandstorm effect will stay. The key is getting Politoed KO'd before T-Tar is.

Just switch out to something that can take a hit, like Gastrodon or Scizor. Both fare well against Ice Beam and Scald. Just have to hope for no Burn.

ysmr97

Not mine. Rain is the team I often face the most on PS, and my Sand team often wins.

T-Tar tends to be a lot slower than Politoed, so the Sandstorm effect will stay. The key is getting Politoed KO'd before T-Tar is.

Just switch out to something that can take a hit, like Gastrodon or Scizor. Both fare well against Ice Beam and Scald. Just have to hope for no Burn.

I've never lost a battle against a sand team with my rain team. I usually win vice versa with my Sand team, but other times, I lose

BugPokemonMaster316

I've never lost a battle against a sand team with my rain team. I usually win vice versa with my Sand team, but other times, I lose

Well then, how about we test your rain against my sand?

I haven't battled in awhile, so it'd be good to get some practice in. The name's King Kabutops on PS. I'll be on there now.

ysmr97

Well then, how about we test your rain against my sand?

I haven't battled in awhile, so it'd be good to get some practice in. The name's King Kabutops on PS. I'll be on there now.

Ok, but I'm using my new rain team. It's experimental lol

EDIT: Great Game against BPM, born from a lil friendly argument XD Very close!

Last edited:

Zephraxe

I'm trying to create a hail team, but I don't know which pokemon to use. So far, this is my team:

Abomasnow (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Protect
- Leech Seed

Regice @ Leftovers
Trait: Ice Body
Modest Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Reuniclus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Overcoat
Shiny: Yes
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- Thunder

Escavalier @ Leftovers
Trait: Overcoat
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Lonely Nature
- Megahorn
- Iron Head
- Poison Jab
- Giga Drain

I would like to have some feedback, especially about items(because of the abundance of leftovers) and which pokemon to use. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.